DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Show me some hints.

Why should I?  I just hard claimed masons with a living player in this game.  Go find someone else to lynch.

dont be like that Shad..my town Shad will help.  we all played SW man....our concerns are very legit,

Playing from my phone so can't really do ISOs

Which is why I asked Shad to provide his own evidence to support himself but "lolme" I guess.

I'm legit about to say lets just lynch the bottom poster and GLGL. Mason claim saves Dice so that leaves Sooh next

Show me some hints.

Why should I?  I just hard claimed masons with a living player in this game.  Go find someone else to lynch.

dont be like that Shad..my town Shad will help.  we all played SW man....our concerns are very legit,

Wanted to see reactions.

These are the hints I linked to in our mason qt for easy reference later:

My first "read" of Dice:

But the conversation really wasn't unproductive. While I don't agree with Dice's initial reason for sussing Sili, this sort of "I'm going to catch scum out the gate" mentality is pretty typical of his town game at least. (I've never seen his scum game. If I ISO one I could get maybe some new/better read on him.) He really sunk his teeth in when he misunderstood SIli to be saying that Dice cleared Zander, and that's the part I like. He thought he caught Sili in a lie and he pounced on it. Like, he pounced hard. It doesn't strike me as something that a Dice who knows there was a misunderstanding would do. I think his town game is showing up early here.

Hah, in that case I have a funny feeling I will do things that bother you. But I think my first sneaky move in this game was too subtle for anyone to notice anyway. :tongue:

Can you chill out now Shad?

The role business had me antsy for a reason. I think Dice at least should understand why. I'm still pretty uncomfortable with that mention of Thane in the write-up that appears to spew him town. When Salami's PR is revealed we'll have a better understanding of what happened and can go from there.

First time anyone starts to suss Dice a little:

Everyone seems to be forgetting Dice.

why does this fact bother me some.

Mmm... there are a few players I don't intend to tinfoil on.  And dice is definitely one of them.  Sili is another, and aj.  Other than that, thane is mod-confirmed, so....  Now we're left with Sooh/Zander/Hallia/Kaylee/Prabal for the solve imo.

Wow Dice, didn't know you had such a strong read on me bro. We could be a town team in this game! :laugh:

Vote me if you need me to be cleared up, but that makes Pral's sacrifice null and void.

I'll claim sooner than I let myself be lynched. Please let me do that before you hammer. I will be on and off for the next hour or so. Still cleaning the house.

I was kind of hoping on a follow-through from this but I guess there wasn't much more pressure on her at the time.

If it's 3p I don't even know where to begin really.  Sooh made a couple comments alluding to maybe Hallia is 3p if we catch 3 scum and the game doesn't end.  Could I guess kind of sort be planting a mislynch seed when we got down to 3p hunting?  That's a stretch though.

Aj thinks Sooh

Dice thinks Kay at least he voted there

Shad?

I think you're town.  Does that help?

I've felt the most consistently strong about Zander throughout all my ISOs and I have to cross two of you off my list, so he's one of them.  Take a lesson from Nolder and don't follow my lead if your gut says otherwise.  >_>

Sooh would be the lynch from the bottom imo.  If we're going with strictly a 4 scum option then I guess Zander would have to come next but I hate that.  If we're looking at 3p it could be anyone.  Never had to hunt a 3p before, not really sure how it works.

Archived