DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Kristoff was busy talking to Bulda, Cliff and the other trolls, Sven slurped up the carrot that had once been Olaf's nose. Either he slurped the nose too aggressively, or you just shouldn't try to eat a carrot that had once been the nose of a magic snowman, because the carrot became lodged in Sven's throat and he suffocated before a frantic and heartbroken Kristoff could save them.

Shad, Sven, Town Mason, has been killed. 

It is now Day 6.

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch
You have 32 hours. Countdown

I'm not sure which it is. I've thought AJ sounded better than Zander. Or I should say I had AJ as town for a long time.

Zander being on all scum lynches makes him look better though.

Basically I'm tinfoiling on both. I'm not sure which it is, but I think Zander looks a bit better. Would he really bus all his teammates? I just don't know.

This game is starting to feel like Belicheat again.

Except in this scenario we don't have any mislynches yet so I won't be self hammering :) I am town and have methodically helped to keep town on track and lynch wolf after wolf. D1 and D2 should make it clear to anyone who is actually reading. While townies were busy fussing over Thane's scene, I continually reinforced the point that we needed to lynch the guilty peek to vet Sili. I never wavered on this. The Sooh lynch was unfortunate, admittedly, and one I would take back if I could because I had her as town early in the game but her silence going into DL worried me.

Gun to my head I'm probably gonna lynch Zander here. I didn't like his D1 and I felt if anyone bussed on the Razen wagon it was likely him with how he switched suddenly when momentum between the Dice/Sili fight died off. The stuff Shad was pointing out about when I called into question his vote and he requoted a bunch of stuff was basically to this point. I didn't like it

There's still some cause for concern with Kaylee - I got a weird vibe from her interactions with Razen D1 when they were arguing (like w/w) but I need to look at that again to see if it still stands. Also generally I think she's followed a lot this game but I don't think that's entirely alignment indicative.

Except in this scenario we don't have any mislynches yet so I won't be self hammering :) I am town and have methodically helped to keep town on track and lynch wolf after wolf. D1 and D2 should make it clear to anyone who is actually reading. While townies were busy fussing over Thane's scene, I continually reinforced the point that we needed to lynch the guilty peek to vet Sili. I never wavered on this. The Sooh lynch was unfortunate, admittedly, and one I would take back if I could because I had her as town early in the game but her silence going into DL worried me.

Gun to my head I'm probably gonna lynch Zander here. I didn't like his D1 and I felt if anyone bussed on the Razen wagon it was likely him with how he switched suddenly when momentum between the Dice/Sili fight died off. The stuff Shad was pointing out about when I called into question his vote and he requoted a bunch of stuff was basically to this point. I didn't like it

There's still some cause for concern with Kaylee - I got a weird vibe from her interactions with Razen D1 when they were arguing (like w/w) but I need to look at that again to see if it still stands. Also generally I think she's followed a lot this game but I don't think that's entirely alignment indicative.

It's posts like this that have me thinking it's not AJ.

And no, I haven't been following until recently. For Razen stood out when he was making false accusations and I stood behind that.

For Hally I said I didn't believe her when just about everyone else did. Have I had to play catch up, yes because RL got in my way.

Csarmi's lynch I was unavailable for. I've been following lately but when I'm not sure that's just what I do. (I'm trying to be better about not doing it).

my first response to this was why do we want mislynches AJ???

am i reading this wrong or missing something?

I really don't want to rely on character claims in this instance, but I feel like Zander's is almost more believable.

Would he have the foresight to breadcrumb it early on like that as scum using a fake claim?

THANK YOU. 

Dice brother i promise you im town.  trust your gut here man.

AJ is the deepwolf candidate as hes played a solid game and I had mentioned that if AJ was a wolf he deserved the win.

Kaylee has sheeped a lot but people are saying she does this as both alignments.

I dont know Kaylee as a player as well as I know AJ but he seems more the capable of doing this as a wolf imo.

Like me AJ was on all the lynches as well while i think Kaylee had only missed on one.

This is a tough call Dice.  Id feel better if i had more meta/ played more with Kaylee to get a better feel for her.

I meant to say mislynches left**

As I'm sure you remember, after Talya was lynched in Belicheat I got ran up next and self hammered so that the POE was down to you and Thane. Obviously that can't happen here because if we're wrong it's game over.

Dice brother i promise you im town.  trust your gut here man.

AJ is the deepwolf candidate as hes played a solid game and I had mentioned that if AJ was a wolf he deserved the win.

Kaylee has sheeped a lot but people are saying she does this as both alignments.

I dont know Kaylee as a player as well as I know AJ but he seems more the capable of doing this as a wolf imo.

Like me AJ was on all the lynches as well while i think Kaylee had only missed on one.

This is a tough call Dice.  Id feel better if i had more meta/ played more with Kaylee to get a better feel for her.

@ Dice i posted this because i was hoping to get some dialogue with you on it.

if its Gun to Head Im gonna go AJ..  tbh they've both played good games.  I dont have meta on Kaylee but her post seem to ring more genuine to me.  And i really think as both were all over scum, AJ's game was almost too clean like he had a little too much info.  But this is mostly going with my gut.

Unless you have some insight on Kaylee that i may be missing or not figuring into the equation brother,

Archived