DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

heres my issue atp

Haha we've started the quote pyramids already--should probably stop to save those who are playing via mobile XD

funny-darth-vader-22.jpg?5e9c63

Darth says.....YOLO imo

There better be room for at least one more on that beach!  It's way too cold here right now.  It's going to freeze tonight - so it'll be real life Frozen!

Every time I go back to think about a proper response, my mind becomes static. I get flashbacks of all those times dice is wrong but plays badly and is simply a nuisance.

Therefore, I quit. I'll just evaluate him on his content as the day progresses. No need to interact.

[v] Sili [/v\

SCREWED UP   \

sO IS THIS EARLY TROLLING?

Sili and Dice are both trying to misrep each other. I don't see where Dice said he was clearing Zander - and I don't see where Sili said he was clearing Sooh. Sili gave a reason after he posted that Sooh was town - he believes she has difficulty faking tone. Dice's only mentions of Zander came when he voted him.

@ Sili - If you felt people were clearing Zander too early - who are they besides Dice? You posted this before Dice had even posted his first post:

Uh. Ppl clearing zander too fast.

Sooh town.

Why aren't you pushing those people over Dice then?

But what I find interesting is that we have two quick unexplained votes on Sili - and two people sitting on the fence about it. I like AJ's vote less than Zander's - Zander at least attempted to justify his, even though I don't agree with the justification. Disagreeing with Dice's assessment of the situation doesn't warrant a vote by itself, IMO. I don't like the wait and see attitude that Sooh and Thane are taking either.

[v]AJ[/v]

note that Razen took exception with AJs vote but not Zanders   and no i DONT think that little quote zander posted = a reason. I even asked about it at the time and didnt get answered

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sili and Dice are both trying to misrep each other. I don't see where Dice said he was clearing Zander - and I don't see where Sili said he was clearing Sooh. Sili gave a reason after he posted that Sooh was town - he believes she has difficulty faking tone. Dice's only mentions of Zander came when he voted him.

@ Sili - If you felt people were clearing Zander too early - who are they besides Dice? You posted this before Dice had even posted his first post:

Sooh town.

But what I find interesting is that we have two quick unexplained votes on Sili - and two people sitting on the fence about it. I like AJ's vote less than Zander's - Zander at least attempted to justify his, even though I don't agree with the justification. Disagreeing with Dice's assessment of the situation doesn't warrant a vote by itself, IMO. I don't like the wait and see attitude that Sooh and Thane are taking either.

[v]AJ[/v]

WOLFY.

you list a bunch of bad stuff about Sili and Dice and then vote AJ??

WTH??

i HATE this post

Sooh town.

[v]AJ[/v]

I find the wording of this odd.  Do you think they're both doing it intentionally?

Shad :wink:

Shad_, on 13 Sept 2015 - 08:22 AM, said:

Razen, on 13 Sept 2015 - 07:41 AM, said:

Sili Quirrels, on 12 Sept 2015 - 12:33 PM, said:

Sooh town.

[v]AJ[/v]

I find the wording of this odd. Do you think they're both doing it intentionally?
Yes. Sili did initially twist Dice's words to reach an untrue conclusion. But it worked. And from that point - it's not a misrep. When I reread it closely - Dice never said anything about clearing Zander until pressed by Sili - he even voted him as a joke. That's not clearing behavior, if you ask me. So why pick Dice to hop on out of all people regarding the clearing of Zander initially? He is the first one to bring the post up. And Sili hops all over him for that. Initially - it's wrong. He makes the assumption that Dice has cleared Zander based on tone when he hadn't actually done that at that point in the game. Because as Dice pointed out - he hadn't mentioned Zander being town or anything when he had initially posted. That doesn't happen until later.

Sili Quirrels, on 12 Sept 2015 - 9:20 PM, said:

dicetosser1, on 12 Sept 2015 - 9:09 PM, said:

who said my conclusion is wrong? you come in saying Zanders getting cleared too quick   he basically got cleared for exactly the same reason you cleared sooh in the next sentence.

you say its bad one sentence and then do it yourself. Thats definitely talking out both sides of your mouth imo and I dont really see that as a good thing.

Even if i do agree that sooh is town based on the same thing you explain later. her tone.

But you didnt say that here you just threw out a double standard.

So let's be clear here. If you don't have a double standard, you are clearing Zander for faking tone when he spent the last mafia game showcasing how well he could fake tone?

And I am not 'clearing' Sooh so don't even.

But in the purple - Dice caves. He admits he's clearing Zander. Where Dice says "he basically got cleared for exactly the same reason you cleared sooh.."

The red is the point of Sili's push on Dice - which given the purple, is now a valid point to make. It's the part where Sili says "you are clearing Zander for faking tone..."

And yet Dice takes care to go back and say "I didn't clear Zander anywhere - you're misrepping me Sili."

I quoted the massive post where he does that below. In spoiler, so it doesn't kill people's eyes.

It's not a misrep at all from Sili after the purple point - it reads to me like Dice is going back to try and cover for his inadvertent admission regarding Zander. And call Sili out for making a bogus point when it really isn't.

Sooh town.

Right here you declare sooh town. 2 words Sooh Town. That sounds like clearing to me

Also you wanna tell me where I said Zander is Town? here are ALL my posts this game to make it easy for you

Sweet Randed Town again!!!!

HardClaim: Darth Vader

Vote Princessfor not singing as told too

[v]Zander[/v]

I thought you were done doing that.

30266bf2423214813f03dd9c380f72c692b5342d
I just did.

large%207_zpsjw7hnblz.gif

If I could give points, I would for this post
Pretty sure Hearts a wolf

[v] Heart [/v]

10 points from Gryffendor!
Vader prolly Slytherin imo
Vader was a Hufflepuff who was loyal to the wrong person.

Haha we've started the quote pyramids already--should probably stop to save those who are playing via mobile XD

funny-darth-vader-22.jpg?5e9c63

Darth says.....YOLO imo

+ a million for Vader in Hawaii

Sooh town.

Ok so game post here not a fan of this post even tho i agree regarding sooh. He immediately talks outside both sides of his mouth  but he does give a reason later

Basically what's going on in this thread right now...

Crossing%20the%20Universes.jpg

Heart = Greatest mod EVA!!!!!

who said my conclusion is wrong? you come in saying Zanders getting cleared too quick  he basically got cleared for exactly the same reason you cleared sooh in the next sentence.

you say its bad one sentence and then do it yourself. Thats definitely talking out both sides of your mouth imo and I dont really see that as a good thing.

Even if i do agree that sooh is town based on the same thing you explain later. her tone.

But you didnt say that here you just threw out a double standard.

Note the bold  thats not me saying Zander is town. Your post that I had issue with? It came before I had even posted in the gameand you complained that "people are clearing zander too quick" My response there in blue is that he was getting cleared bythose people you complained about for the same reason you declared sooh town.

Ididnt declare him town  i only voted Princess and +1d a gif

So sili wanna declare who the rest of your team is now? Cause i think i just screwed you out of your easy push.

vote sili

I can understand if Dice didn't realize that he actually made that statement regarding clearing Zander because of tone. But he made it - and that's what drew my attention. And what's very interesting is that AJ basically saw fit to hop along with that bogus reasoning that Dice put out there. Zander uses Sili's refusal to address the point anymore as the basis for his vote - which looks better from Zander, but again - it's based on the assumption that Dice didn't actually say what he did. Dice's vote is pure OMGUS - the others, not so much. And those are the ones I'm concerned with.

Again making points against/ about Dice/Sili....but voting AJ for prolly seeing the same thing???

BAD.

Says a couple times in here Razen is bad  but never votes him  never actually Foses him

So I think Kaylee is actively trying to tunnel me. Don't know why yet.

Some things feel genuine, but when I read comments like:

Why don't you have time? Also this doesn't feel like taunting to me...just Dice being Dice.

It feels like she would be okay with me having a thunder dome with Dice despite knowing how destructive that is.

As to what I mean when I say taunting: just that Dice is trying to taunt a wolf and it's annoying.

I understand that in a vacuum wolves rarely involve themselves in v/v violence.

silis brings up a point about the Kaylee quote about the time. im not saying or doubting rl stuff but she mentions and uses rl stuff in this thread (I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE KIDS KAY!!!!) but what bothers me is someone who is mentioning rl stuff keeping her busy questions someone else (who we later know is town) on it. doesnt sit well with me for some reason.

You're misreading that whole quote. I questioned it because it sounded like I just don't have time to deal with this. I wasn't questioning not having physical time. Please stop missing me it makes it a lot less fun to play the game. Heading back to work. Won't be able to get back online until after work.

Razen seems to be playing the "all players are scummy until proven otherwise"-game. That is something I have come to expect from a scum player rather than a townie. 

Shad, I like your tone so far this game. 

interesting point on Razen Sooh.

see the red  agreeing but not commenting

[unvote]

[v]Razen[/v]

FTR - I never really had a reason to vote Sili. I wasn't paying that close of attention to the thread while I was enjoying my resort visit, I saw the two of them arguing and how Dice was engaging so I decided to throw down my vote without saying anything to see how people handled it. Basically no one said anything, which is fine, except a few.

Sili called it a bad vote. This is null.

Sooh/Kaylee (don't remember which now) said they didn't like me not explaining it. This is fine too.

The best reaction I got to the vote, by far, was Razen's ability to take a vote with no stated reason and apply it negatively without doing any sort of investigation first. At the very least, he isn't playing objectively and I have issue with that. People assume a lot in this game, but there's always two sides to the coin. If he wanted to assume that I was sheeping Dice, that would be okay, but only if he acknowledged that I could have been doing something else. Instead he hard labels it as something, essentially fabricating his own reason to vote me, and runs with it.

thats pretty much what i was assuming. i figured you just followed my gut.

as far as Razen he is the only one other then sili im willing to vote. He pinged me as soon as he started posting re me and sili.

heres the thing tho   my thinking? Razen and sili are tied together. My preferred order is sili then razen. Sili flips scum as i think he does that confirms razen for me

why?

asking me why is reasonable  but again no thoughts of his own on razen

"Sooh town"

sounds to me more like a hot read than a hard clear.

This argument has gone on long enough.

Dice/Sili probably v/v

Indeed! I am hot! 

0d00ef97e9e2b7a9acb5af349690d55f1_zpsv5x

uhm

Also Sili, 

it's time for you to...

wait for it...

Frozen-image-frozen-36196164-245-132_zps

[v]Razen[/v]

why?

again

I came out of these two posts   especially the second feeling like Razen is doing a round about defence of sili. Feels like he wants to defend him but keep some distance.

For me Im very sold on sili as mafia and i also think Razen is but im not AS strong on it. in my thinking a sili flip simply solidifies my read on Razen because of what i see as a distanced defence.  IF sili flips town (i dont think he will) then i will still lynch Razen as i do think he is scum. 

Like i said earlier  the only other person i vote today is razen and im only doing that if i cant get sili lynched. Which realisticallyprobably wont happen

if you have them linked together then the bolded part is weird.  If you think Razen is scum regardless of Sili's alignment and you have at least a tiny doubt on SIli....why wouldnt you want to lynch Razen first?

Questions why i am not lynching razen first      but HIS vote is on sili at this point as well

Zander: When you're caught up I'd like to know where you stand. It's hard with the catch up.

Town Reads:

Dice

Thane

Kay

Light Town:

AJ

Verb

Sooh

Uneasy:

Hallia

Wolf:

SIli- Ive actually not minded some of Sili's more recent posts.

Razen-  Ive went into this.

*snip*

why?

You quoted why, if it's the Razen vote you're referring to.

Too many pages open I had the wrong quote.  sorry.

not sure if this was legit mistake or sowing confusion or trying to seem like he is interested in lynching razen

@Razen - who are you actually suspicious of?

I don't want to forget anyone.  I was going to post this earlier, but Zander came in and started his catch up, and then I got distracted by my stomach.

Lean town:

Shad - I like his analysis of the Dice/Sili situation.  It seems genuine to me, like he is trying to take in what people say and then factor that in to what he's posted so far.

Zander - His catch-up posts have a good tone to them.  I liked his read list as well - he organized it differently than I do, but the only places that I really disagree with are Kaylee, Sili, and myself.  I like how he's trying to bring in what other people have thought about Sili to help him make a better read.

Slight town:

Sooh - This is mostly a tone read, to be honest.  Content-wise, she's mostly adopted a wait-and-see approach, but she has voted, which I think is a point in her favor.

AJ - I didn't like his unexplained vote on Sili coming right as he posted at the beginning of the game.  But since then, I feel like he is trying to make an effort to examine interactions and figure out who is scum and who is town.  I obviously don't agree with his read on me, seeing that I'm town.  But I don't get the feeling he is trying to push an agenda.

Thane - Having never played with him before, I don't know what to expect here.  I'm seeing a few good points from him - I like the way he told Sili to calm down and approach the thread with a clear head.  That's something I would expect from a town-aligned player.  That said, he seems to be taking more of a wait-and-see approach to things in general, which I'm not the biggest fan of.

Null (w/content):

Verbal - I haven't really seen enough from him to decide either way.  I liked the point he raised about Dice tying Sili and me together.  But other than that, there hasn't been much to comment on.  He can get a slight null +, but not very much.

Dice - I would have him higher if he didn't seem to be tunneling on Sili.  I feel like he is letting his exchange with Sili before get in the way of being truly objective.  He's said contradictory things regarding

Pralaya - I can never really read him well.  I don't agree with him regarding Shad.  But other than that, I don't really see anything that tips me one way or the other on him.

Sili - This is a genuine I don't know what is going on here.  I liked the point he made initially against Dice.  And I also like the way he's looking outside of what people are focusing on. But he has been getting very hung up about people not interpreting it the way he intended it.  I don't see why he keeps hammering that point home, even if it's something that I think was just a misunderstanding.  He's admitted that he's been caught up in the heat of the moment, which would explain things a bit.  This is a case of I see things I like and see things I don't, which balance out to land him here.   He can also have a slight null +.

Null (w/o content):

Kronos - but he's asked to be replaced.

Hallia - only thing I've seen really is her not being able to read Dice very well.

Slight scum:

Kaylee - I like the effort she's been putting in so far.  But I don't like some of what she's said.  I feel like she's tunneling on me and not taking other opinions into account.  I feel like she's contradicted herself a couple of times in pushing against me - I pointed it out with her take on the Dice situation.

After going through, I'm going to Unvote, vote: Kaylee.  She is the best suspect I have at this point.

This came BEFORE zander voted Razen

Atm Im feeling worse about Razen

[v] unvote [/v]

[v] Razen [/v]

when is DL?

Zanders vote   just im feeling worse  nothing else

@Zander - we still have time before DL to discuss but thus far no CC. I don't see a reason not to test the claim

fine then...but i dont like it

[v] unvote [v]

[v] Csarmi [/v]

Grudging vote on a un ccd cop scum view

DICE.  DICE....

DONT FAIL I PROMISE IM TOWN BROTHER.

SERIOUSLY

then PROVE it    with like ACTULA proof!  points to the thread   go on

FFS i have i was on all scum.  First to call THE GF Scum.  breadcrumbed my role early. man.  come on dude i dont know what the hell else you want me to do.

Of course this happens on a Tuesday evening which is the one evening when I'm gone for a long chunk of time :P

Official Vote Count

Sili (1)--dice,

Kaylee (1)--Razen, 

Razen (7)--Aj, Kaylee, Sooh, Shad, Sili, Hallia, Zander

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

There is currently no deadline

That's a lynch! Scene incoming!

note zander did weird unvoting to get to hammer razen

Official Vote Count

Csarmi (6) -- Aj, Thane, dice, Zander, Sili, Hallia

Sili (1) -- Hallia

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Countdown

That's a lynch!!!

Pral.2 will be replacing Verbal!

Official Vote Count

Hallia (1) - Thane, Aj, Kaylee, Zander, Sooh

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. 

With an extra 24 hours added in because it's a weekend, deadline is 6pm Sunday. Countdown

That's a lynch!

Official Vote Count

Pral.2 (4) -- Shad, Zander, Pral, Sooh

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Countdown.

That's a lynch!

only lynch where zander is in the first half and it is on town

AH, I request if possible that you don't end the next night phase early if there is one.  I'll be out most of the day, would like to have another chance to look at things tonight.

Night will probably still be 12 hours. I can make day last a little longer possibly. We'll see. 

Official Vote Count

Sooh (4) - Kaylee, Andrej, Sooh, Shad

Kaylee (2) - dice, Sooh

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Countdown

That's a lynch!!!!

Zander missed this lynch   AJ missed the PRal lynch

I haven't sheeped all game. I did in beginning because there were 8 pages of game when I woke up D1. After that I made points against Razen. Then, when everyone was believing Hally I did I didn't. I cased her at night. Then voted her after waiting for her to say something. I wasn't around for Csarmi's since I was with family.

can u clarify the red    you did or u didnt?

i was sussing Hallia as soon as she started questioning YOU

yeah u were   in fact an argument could be made that you sheeped me early game

Dude.....seriously stop.  we are both gut read, bounce on players for weird tone of setting stuff that may not ping other types of players..  Sili started out HORRIBLY imo. 

yes you were on ALL the scum.

in fact You and AJ are the ONLY ones all game to be on ALL scum lynches   you each missed one town lynch

so what do you deduct from this.

Kaylee missed one Wolf Lynch and 1 Town lynch.

if its not you then find the scum

heres my issues with you in a nut shell

a   you barely interacted about Razen at all

b  you are on ALL scum lynches but never drove any of tyhem and are always late lynch position

c  the whole unvote but then vote to hammer razen looks like trying to make it visible that YOU hammered scum

d  you didnt want to go csarmi at all  despite unccd cop view

e   that tone i liked early game?  didnt stay all game

b  you are on ALL scum lynches but never drove any of tyhem and are always late lynch position

c  the whole unvote but then vote to hammer razen looks like trying to make it visible that YOU hammered scum

Dice im voting Kaylee.  if AJ;s the wolf he deserves the win. 

WHAT I KNOW IS IM TOWN.  That means one of them are.

i even breadcrumbed my role.  both of the AJ and Kay are voting each other and not me.  that SHOULD tell you im town in itself i would think.

DICE IM TOWN!!!!

a)  i called out what pinged me about Razen early man and voted him.

b) so what that i didnt drive them man I was there and had my reasons for doing so.  no unexplained weirdness. pretty sure i unvoted and voted Sili for something then revoted. ill go back and double check to confirm.

c) i was still sussing silli and not everyone had fully believed him atp. only the slot switch pinged me WHICH I MENTIONED

d) i feel my tone has been pretty good most game.  im a little frustrated and im sorry if that bothered anybody.

No need for that Zander. Maybe I can clear you after doing some reading tonight

fwiw i left a bread crumb.

Go on.

tumblr_n2a706jwEg1qh97ido1_500.gif

tumblr_mzo4e8wni81s2kr5ko1_500.gif

it's too early for content.... or asking for serious info...

*contemplates voting Zander*

tumblr_n2a706jwEg1qh97ido1_500.gif

I don't know Frozen but ok.  I take it VT then?

Sorry I missed part.

HARDCLAIM: Cliff The Troll Dad

Archived