DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My final post on the matter:

"As scummy as AJ's felt to me lately it's hard for me to think of him as scum based on D1 and D2. I would never think he's scum right now if this was a standard Basic game. I think that Zander is more likely to be scum than Kaylee, but he's played one hell of a game. I wouldn't oppose lynching Kaylee. Better to lose because scum played great than to lose because you let someone lurk their way to victory, and that's basically what Kaylee's done if she's the fourth."

Would NKing Dice instead of me saved or damned us? We'll find out when Kaylee gets home. :wink:

Judging by AJ's reaction though I'm none too optimistic about a win here.

Wtf i didn't lurk I had work ands family.

Ok cooled off and got surprisingly little done >.> 

All those who posted from the dead ahead of time--forgiven, just please have a bit more courtesy next time. Btw, the ghost game I'm hosting next may be fun :P 

I'm retiring.

O.O is it because I mad or because mafia win?

You're welcome for modding and thank you for playing and all of that

This is two games now where you tinfoil on me late game when I shouldn't even be in the conversation.

i think the emo/AtE from Kay and your unvote prolly swayed him.

STOP just stop. It wasn't Emo. Rule 14

Kaylee have fun please? Being accused of being emo is not something to go emo about :P 

(Random side note--there's a reason my games only go up to rule 12 :P )

I was but not how it happened. Not because I got pissed, people thought that made me town, and are now likely mad at me.

Nah, I thought you were town because you were the first to out Razen and made a really smart play in recognizing that Hallia was going down D3 and jumping on her before most of town did.  But in the end all three of you looked so convincingly town that I think we were all sort of grasping at straws to vote anyone.  And I wouldn't feel glum about people mistaking your real frustration for fake frustration after the fact.  No one's going to look down on you for it either way; it's a part of the game.  One of the reasons I started heavily sussing Zander towards the end despite having him as my top town read all game is because he's so good at faking emotion.  The fact that your emotions were sincere doesn't change the fact that they helped you win the game, and you should be happy about that!

For what it's worth, the only reason I resolved on you is because I have way more meta knowledge of AJ and Zander.  I gave a long explanation to Dice in our QT after I died about how I didn't think AJ's scummy behavior late in the game was a true scum tell based upon his meta (and I was right :ohmy:) and my main concern with him was how he seemed to fizz out after his top two suspects turned out to be mason partners.  At the end of the day I was never voting him even though I let myself tinfoil on him a bit.  It was between you and Zander for me, and since I didn't know you I put all my focus on Zander.  I ultimately concluded that while his play best fit a scum agenda overall his tone was so pure and effort so high that he was playing the game of his life if scum.  I agreed with AJ's comment that if Zander really was final scum he deserved the win, so I resolved on you.

Also, I screwed up huge D5.  Like, huge.  I 1) failed to read the no lynch rule and 2) failed to read my win condition, otherwise I would have never let the vote wait until the last hour and I would have never voted Sooh.  Sooh was my top contender for 3p by a mile but I had her pretty heavily clear as scum, and after I lynched her I realized there could be no 3p based on my win condition.  :sad:  Might have followed AJ's lead onto Kaylee if I'd realized there couldn't be 3p in time.

I was but not how it happened. Not because I got pissed, people thought that made me town, and are now likely mad at me.

Nah, I thought you were town because you were the first to out Razen and made a really smart play in recognizing that Hallia was going down D3 and jumping on her before most of town did.  But in the end all three of you looked so convincingly town that I think we were all sort of grasping at straws to vote anyone.  And I wouldn't feel glum about people mistaking your real frustration for fake frustration after the fact.  No one's going to look down on you for it either way; it's a part of the game.  One of the reasons I started heavily sussing Zander towards the end despite having him as my top town read all game is because he's so good at faking emotion.  The fact that your emotions were sincere doesn't change the fact that they helped you win the game, and you should be happy about that!

For what it's worth, the only reason I resolved on you is because I have way more meta knowledge of AJ and Zander.  I gave a long explanation to Dice in our QT after I died about how I didn't think AJ's scummy behavior late in the game was a true scum tell based upon his meta (and I was right :ohmy:) and my main concern with him was how he seemed to fizz out after his top two suspects turned out to be mason partners.  At the end of the day I was never voting him even though I let myself tinfoil on him a bit.  It was between you and Zander for me, and since I didn't know you I put all my focus on Zander.  I ultimately concluded that while his play best fit a scum agenda overall his tone was so pure and effort so high that he was playing the game of his life if scum.  I agreed with AJ's comment that if Zander really was final scum he deserved the win, so I resolved on you.

Thanks Shad

Archived