DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

Aj thinks Sooh

Dice thinks Kay at least he voted there

Shad?

I think you're town.  Does that help?

I've felt the most consistently strong about Zander throughout all my ISOs and I have to cross two of you off my list, so he's one of them.  Take a lesson from Nolder and don't follow my lead if your gut says otherwise.  >_>

Sooh would be the lynch from the bottom imo.  If we're going with strictly a 4 scum option then I guess Zander would have to come next but I hate that.  If we're looking at 3p it could be anyone.  Never had to hunt a 3p before, not really sure how it works.

JFC Im Dice's adopted father???!!!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to rely on character claims but I think Zander's is more believable fwiw

I know that I am town. Dice is a confirmed Mason so it's either Zander or Kaylee. I feel like Kaylee's flip flopping first on Shad yesterday when I was pushing him and then onto me today is a bad move. Previously to that she had us both as strong town.

There are pros and cons to both that I can see. I got weird vibes from the early Kaylee/Razen arguments but I could be wrong. He was also voting her and only her when he died but that's wifom. Kaylee did agree a lot with what others said throughout the game but that's typical of her as either alignment imo

Zander was late on the scum lynches and was pushing Sili for most of D1 and into D2. The thing about him is that I'm not sure if he was just wrong or trying to avoid voting his partners.

Kaylee being early on the scum trains could be legit or strategic bussing knowing the end result.

I haven't sheeped all game. I did in beginning because there were 8 pages of game when I woke up D1. After that I made points against Razen. Then, when everyone was believing Hally I did I didn't. I cased her at night. Then voted her after waiting for her to say something. I wasn't around for Csarmi's since I was with family.

Kay im was the first person to call Hallia scum. and she was in my PoE so.....meh. A lot of sheeping im also not the only one noticing it. you said earlier its what you do as either alignment and now youre saying your not sheeping.

MEH my dear, im sorry but meh.

You were making it sound like it's all I was doing which isn't true. Wad I the first to point things out, no. But I did have original thought and you're making it sound like I didn't.

zander raises that he is the first to bring up Hallia this is true but he is the FOURTH to vote her.

Clicked on the wrong Dice quote, but meh. So he's giving me cap for sheeping and following, which I have done, but his actions that Dice has pointed out don't aren't so innocent. Seems like he was dragging his feet with Hally/Razen.

Zander: something I remembered I wanted to say. You said you didn't believe Hally and she wad in your POE. I didn't believe her and called her scum. There's a difference. It wasn't that she was in my POE, but rather there were several things she did that came across a scum to me. I cased her for it.

I haven't sheeped all game. I did in beginning because there were 8 pages of game when I woke up D1. After that I made points against Razen. Then, when everyone was believing Hally I did I didn't. I cased her at night. Then voted her after waiting for her to say something. I wasn't around for Csarmi's since I was with family.

can u clarify the red you did or u didnt?

Sorry was a typo. I didn't believe her.

yes you were on ALL the scum.

in fact You and AJ are the ONLY ones all game to be on ALL scum lynches you each missed one town lynch

so what do you deduct from this.

Kaylee missed one Wolf Lynch and 1 Town lynch.

Both lynches I was unavailable. I said I would be before that phase I believe, then reminded as it got closer. For the Csarmi one I was with family. I'd have to check time/day of the Pral one.

I don't want to rely on character claims but I think Zander's is more believable fwiw

I know that I am town. Dice is a confirmed Mason so it's either Zander or Kaylee. I feel like Kaylee's flip flopping first on Shad yesterday when I was pushing him and then onto me today is a bad move. Previously to that she had us both as strong town.

There are pros and cons to both that I can see. I got weird vibes from the early Kaylee/Razen arguments but I could be wrong. He was also voting her and only her when he died but that's wifom. Kaylee did agree a lot with what others said throughout the game but that's typical of her as either alignment imo

Zander was late on the scum lynches and was pushing Sili for most of D1 and into D2. The thing about him is that I'm not sure if he was just wrong or trying to avoid voting his partners.

Kaylee being early on the scum trains could be legit or strategic bussing knowing the end result.

Yes I did have you both as town. But then it got to close to end of game and it wasn't over. So obviously I was wrong. @$!* I'm done defending this point. I'm ready to self hammer. This game stopped being fun.

Kaylee I want to hear in your own words the pros and cons you have on me and Zander.

Please

Like I've done twice in the last 24 hours?

Third ands final time:

Zander -

Has been on all scum lynches (pro)

Has been the least townie to me (con)

POE (neural)

Seemed to drag heels on voting scum (con)

Has made some points that made me think, hmm sounds like he's town (pro)

Fist con above: Ley me explain. Dice and AJ I had as town early... since D1.. was never like "Zander is sounding very town" this game. That could simply be because we haven't played a lot together.

AJ - Town read since D1, with the exception of tinfoiling (pro)

POE (neutral)

Had a case against him that made me rethink (con) Actually was why I voted. It made the most sense.

Basically I have more against Zander, but the case against AJ made enough sense that I voted there.

Now, I'm going to bed.

Archived