DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

In Honor of Warders

Ryrin

We honor all Warders, all who have chosen this difficult path.

9c0b22d7-0025-4da4-b3a3-56835751b5d7_zps

WARDER5_zpstch7nrju.jpg

5f4c25eefaf26a36508bcb7e830dfa71.jpg

wwARDER_zpstgucsgp9.jpg

0aa07f0b-a9ad-419c-a7c3-8db0976fa299_zps

wARDER1_zpsxj1gimcb.jpg

If you feel so inclined, please leave your words of appreciation and gratitude.

First all, I'd like to thank all warders for putting up with their crazy Aes Sedai and letting them into their heads. Each Warder Aes Sedai bond is something truly special. It's a balancing of nature and singular type of relationship  comes from each bond out there. You fulfill the role of confidant, partner-in-crime, the tactful one, the rash one, the responsible and dependable one - the list goes on. Each Warder is perfect for their Aes Sedai in their own way. (I know I've said nothing about them younglings, but they're great too :wink: )

Now I'd like to say something appreciative about my very own Sword Captain. Despite the tragedy of being out of touch, I'll never stop loving you and no words are enough to convey how amazing a person you are to me. But let's see if this song jogs your memory:

<3

Warders, you're all awesome! I love how protective you are, not only with your own Aes Sedais, but with the White Tower as well. Keep those swords sharp, and I'll keep peeking into the practice grounds. *giggles*

To my dearest warder Wolfbrother Kronos ( my Kronie),

You're such a beautiful soul. I love your passion and enthusiasm for the things you love. You're intelligent and sweet, and I am so lucky to have you as my warder and my friend. Thank you for always being there for me and being so understanding of my quirks. Love you bunches, hon! *smuggles*

Dear Warders:

Thank you for all you do in keeping the White Tower a safe place to be, for watching and protecting as needed. Your ranks have recently grown, and for that too, I am thankful. You are our battle Brothers and Sisters.

Ryrin, Captain General

On behalf of the Warders in general, I thank you all for your kind words. (and Ryrin, I may have to steal that second picture for a siggy :P )

To my brothers and sisters, thanks for all the insanity, thanks for all of the laughter, and thank you for always having my back. Know that I am always here to fight for each of you. Tai'shar Warders! 

(I will extend this to the people who are bonded to me with a warder bond elsewhere :wink: ; coz they deserve it too !)

Thanks to you guys for staying more or less sane, even after all the trouble i put you into; for protecting me and having my back as well as for all the fun (including the fun in the moat) and laughs.

I am sure that if one day, i can get u prettified with my Red Sisters, we'll discover that no one can wear pink, ribbons and glittery curls like you.

*hugs*

Disney-Hugs.gif

I make those things WURK, Chae! 

Thank you e'erybody! All of this honor is great but most of it is yours. I wouldn't come back or have stayed here as long as I have if it weren't for the amazing people who are here. My brothers and sisters have helped me through a lot. I do not think I could have weathered everything that has happened nor all my paranoias for what lies ahead without you all. Whether it's diversion, need for a laugh, a consoling ear, bit of advice or being here for someone I know who needs a bit of the same. A thousand times thank you. You will never know the value you all hold, every one of you, in my heart. 

On behalf of the Warders in general, I thank you all for your kind words. (and Ryrin, I may have to steal that second picture for a siggy :P )

To my brothers and sisters, thanks for all the insanity, thanks for all of the laughter, and thank you for always having my back. Know that I am always here to fight for each of you. Tai'shar Warders! 

I thought that would make a great siggy for a female Warder and you may.

• 1 month later...

Archived