DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

Oh, and to prevent the "herma derp derp he just saying that b/c he's mafia and he/his team has a GF" Lynch me first. If I flip mafia, throw my plan out the window. Proceed with a free mafia kill. 

I think I still like my plan. We'd have to have exceptionally bad luck for it to fail. We need vigs to reveal first to make sure that vigs aren't different and aren't going to screw this all up. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. dicetosser1

2. NotBob

3. Aiel Heart

4. alannalynn- George I, vanilla town killed Night 1

5. Pralaya

6. Hallia

7. lord of the dawn - George IV, Mafia goon lynched Day 1

8. Eldrick

9. Zander

10. Seph- No coroner, randomly lynched Day 2

11. TinaHel- George V, vanilla town killed Night 2

12. Razen

13. Talya

14. John Snow

I can vouch for Dice. 

2. NotBob

8. Eldrick

9. Zander

13. Talya

Leaves these 4. I think now we have both vigs full reveal. Assuming it's an even/odd thing or something and we have 2 shots we Shoot 1 cop 1 (leaves 2) lynch one shoot/cop the last one. 

ML me today to clear dice = gg. I think. Even if i'm wrong about dice i think we have enough to win this if you add dice to the list. I'm fine with my death for the win. 

Any flaws?

Explain.

You posted like you had a cop view. So i voted Hally

She CCs you and you dont vote her. AGAIN.

then you say you can vouch for me.

So explain how you vouch for me? Yes im town but how do YOU know that?

and the posts above these are confusing so explain succintly and clearly what you are saying in them plz

What makes you think there's 2 vigs? There's no proof that there's even 1 vig. Pral still needs to explain what he's been doing, and why he hasn't shot anyone yet.

@ Hally. It wasn't obvious. I had no idea you were the cop. I'm also quite surprised you didn't view me N1. I was fully expecting to either be viewed, shot by vig, or both. I was easily a possible mislynch Day 1.

Also, the fact that you still think there could be 2 vigs means you're worried about it. The only reason to be worried is if you think you'll be a target.

Your plan is bogus, as we don't know if there are any vigs in the game. There could be 1, there probably isn't 2. I agree that you should hang, but it in no way clears dice.

DM went down, so I waited for my email to come in when someone posted next.

Turns out I wasn't subbed, so I didn't get said email. Forgot about the game until today when I decided to check if DM was up.

Sorry this is a poor excuse. Just because you didn't get an email you didn't bother checking AND you forgot about the game.

Piggybacking Hallia reeks. [v]Hallia[/v]

Don't like this. I didn't see the soft claim will have to check. But if you had forgotten the game you couldn't have viewed any one last night and couldn't have done it n1 because would have voted on you post in D2. But that is mute now.

FTR AH and Dice are town. 

Pral and Tal are probably town.

Pretty sure there's a scum in Hallia and Razen. 

Eldrick is 50/50 scum.

How do you know Heart and Dice are town? I agree with you on Heart, but Razen is town.

[v] John Snow [/v]

seriously?

vote hally

Don't get why you jumped so quickly here withou even questioning JS

Because I know it's already obvious, but: back up off the COP scum. Razen and Heart are viewed as town, Snow and Dice lynch gg.

[unvote]

I really really don't like that early pointless reveal. Probably the worst cop play I've seen on DM. Just FYI. Not even sure I believe.

I have to say Hally does not surprise me, I was getting that impression. For now I'm willing to believe her.

NB/Eldrick/Zander were much better choices. Heart was clear without your view.

I think Heart would have been one of my choices. If you look at D2, the fact she had a train of 3 and didn't then be the top two trains means that her team could have saved her. Also her saying we could lynch her may have made her suspicious, for me it did the opposite. But I can see why. You don't like being caught by the cop.

1. dicetosser12. NotBob3. Aiel Heart4. alannalynn- George I, vanilla town killed Night 15. Pralaya6. Hallia7. lord of the dawn - George IV, Mafia goon lynched Day 18. Eldrick9. Zander10. Seph- No coroner, randomly lynched Day 211. TinaHel- George V, vanilla town killed Night 212. Razen13. Talya14. John Snow

I can vouch for Dice. 

2. NotBob

8. Eldrick

9. Zander

13. Talya

Leaves these 4. I think now we have both vigs full reveal. Assuming it's an even/odd thing or something and we have 2 shots we Shoot 1 cop 1 (leaves 2) lynch one shoot/cop the last one. 

ML me today to clear dice = gg. I think. Even if i'm wrong about dice i think we have enough to win this if you add dice to the list. I'm fine with my death for the win. 

Any flaws?

That has to be the worst idea out there. There are other roles that could be important and you could endanger the cop if you kill them with a vig. Where did you get two vig from?

At present you are my top suspect.

@ Hally, you have explained Heart, why Razen out of interest. From what you are saying about Heart, you viewed her last night?

Dice what do you think now of JS. Reading back it did look like he was saying he was100% on you and Heart. Interesting that Heart is on both lists. But I will review that another time. Depends on the flip of JS.

If I had been cop I would have probably gone for Heart, Zander as well, lol

How do you know Heart and Dice are town? I agree with you on Heart, but Razen is town.

[v] John Snow [/v]

Why is it that you vote/suspect anyone who throws suspicion at Razen? Even if you think him town doesn't make you right and even if we think him scum doesn't make us scum--you/we could be wrong, could be right. You've voted at least twice now (want to say three times) and have FoSed others purely for that--I was one of those votes. 

Because I know it's already obvious, but: back up off the COP scum. Razen and Heart are viewed as town, Snow and Dice lynch gg.

I've been wondering if that was what you are trying to do. Voting anyone who goes against your statements may not be the best way to go about it. 

Actually caught up now :P

Would like to hear thoughts from Zander, going to go through all of my notes and potentially do a reread after breakfast with friends (one of whom I've not seen a year because he just got back from volunteering in Africa for a year--EXCITED TO SEE HIM)

[unvote]

I really really don't like that early pointless reveal. Probably the worst cop play I've seen on DM. Just FYI. Not even sure I believe. 

If you had bothered to keep up, you would have realized that it was pretty obvious that she was softclaiming cop yesterday.  Now you're trying to discredit her reads.

What makes you think there's 2 vigs? There's no proof that there's even 1 vig. Pral still needs to explain what he's been doing, and why he hasn't shot anyone yet.

@ Hally. It wasn't obvious. I had no idea you were the cop. I'm also quite surprised you didn't view me N1. I was fully expecting to either be viewed, shot by vig, or both. I was easily a possible mislynch Day 1.

The only way you can know that he didn't shoot anyone is if you're scum.  Vote: Eldrick.

Vote Count

John Snow (3/6): Eldrick, Hallia, Talya

Eldrick (2/6): NotBob, Razen

Not voting (5/10): Heart, Pralaya, John Snow, dice, and Zander

Countdown to end of Day 3: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20150720T20&p0=263&msg=British+Monarchy+Mafia+Day+3&font=cursive&swk=1

Archived