DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

I lolcatted a  lil' bit with Wombat, hope you enjoyed it.

That made me laugh after I realized it was true.  But you legit had me thinking Wombat was my scum buddy.  I was soooo alone....   :sad:

I kinda thought you gave yourself away as scum based on your reactions once Wombat revealed he had been controlled.  But, I suppose I already knew so it was obvious to me.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda thought you gave yourself away as scum based on your reactions once Wombat revealed he had been controlled.

That was the first time in the game I realized I might have a partner that knows about ME out there. So I was in a precarious position of deciding if Wombat actually *was* controlled or if he really was my symp and realized he had miscalculated because of Salami being resurrected. Once he claimed VT I had run out of excuses to stay off his lynch.

Lol Darthe, when you died as mod, you should have said since the mod is now dead, all game information will be revealed, and you should have revealed everything. :P  Yates' reaction would be priceless, wouldn't have mattered since no one could have done anything then anyways.

Gg.

I have to say you did play pretty cleanly but I was pretty sure you were scum the Day we lynched Wombat. Only problem was that imo the Wombat lynch had to happen to clear up that wifom.

I was pretty shocked when the far fetched claim proved to be true lol. Good job there TG.

Gg.

I have to say you did play pretty cleanly but I was pretty sure you were scum the Day we lynched Wombat. Only problem was that imo the Wombat lynch had to happen to clear up that wifom.

I was pretty shocked when the far fetched claim proved to be true lol. Good job there TG.

Thanks AJ.  I actually went through some of Wombat's posts from other games in order to effectively use his typical phrases, etc.  I laughed pretty hard when you responded to the "play better" comment. 

Yates did you realize what my role actually was before you NK'd me?

I had a guess.

I was just curious. My actual role wouldn't allow me to self target - and I never did find out if it would block NKs or not.

Yates did you realize what my role actually was before you NK'd me?

I had a guess.

I was just curious. My actual role wouldn't allow me to self target - and I never did find out if it would block NKs or not.

Action list says you tried to submit on Yates N1, so....no?

I was a Role Stopper - not Role Blocker.

I stopped roles from working on my target, not vice versa. I thought I would work like a Super Doc in other words if I could block the NK plus any other potentially bad role from touching my target.

Kind of like a Jail Keeper minus the negative utility of also RBing my target - if that was how Darthe would allow me to function anyway. He never did clarify if I could block NKs. Hilarious that he was 'Jack_D' though.

Hilarious in a hurtful way that conjures bad memories, but still.

Archived