DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack looked solemnly around the remnants of a once beautiful landscape.  The beach was partially glassed over, the waves murky from soot and their smell worse from the fish that had drowned inside of them.  The trees were gone, all of them, except for three little sections that were supposedly home.  Hah, he knew he would never see home again.  That thought had come from nowhere.  

Jack looked over at the other two, a sad gleam in his eye.  "Gentlemen, I can't take the pressure anymore." he said to them, "I have to do this for the good of us all."

Jack pulled out the card in his back pocket, a card the size and shape of a playing card but with a solid blue back.  The other two felt a lump in their throat.  One, a lump of excitement, the other of condemnation.  

"This, this is me.  I want you both to see."

He flipped the card around.  On the front it said Jack_D: Town Doctor who never protects the right person.

From above the clouds began to swirl. Darthe looked up, fear written plainly across his face as the role was snatched from his hand and into the storm. A boom like thunder echoed out and in it they all unmistakably heard a word.

Cheater.

Darthe fell to the ground dead.

Okay, this has by far been the strangest thing I've done =p  Hopefully you guys got a few good laughs out of it.  I think it would have been better if it was more active but I know I didn't exactly inspire WIM with the setup so no complaints there.

Sorry guys... Yates was susp but so was Lenlo. Maybe I should have gone to sleep yesterday as I said and think it over (Lenlo promising to hammer would mean he wasn't likely to be mafia afterall) and returned to Yates. But I doubt Len would have voted with me. :(

Yates, I'm gonna look through the links now, but well played.  I knew you were my partner from my PM, and Darthe told me you didn't know I was your partner. I didn't believe him because I caught your "you have evil in you" hint when we were discussing my gramma. 

I was a little shocked you killed me, lol.  Figured you musta known about my powers.  I lolcatted a  lil' bit with Wombat, hope you enjoyed it.

Sorry guys... Yates was susp but so was Lenlo. Maybe I should have gone to sleep yesterday as I said and think it over (Lenlo promising to hammer would mean he wasn't likely to be mafia afterall) and returned to Yates. But I doubt Len would have voted with me. :(

Actually I was going to vote Yates today, because I sent Darthe the Hennessy and he returned Darthe targeted nobody. I should have sent it to him earlier.

Actually I was going to vote Yates today, because I sent Darthe the Hennessy and he returned Darthe targeted nobody. I should have sent it to him earlier.

Winning by the skin of our teeth...Course, if Yates drank it and Darthe returned the name of the player Yates had attached to then what would you have thought?

Winning by the skin of our teeth...Course, if Yates drank it and Darthe returned the name of the player Yates had attached to then what would you have thought?

Dunno, but it would have been interesting. At first I tried to pass the power off as a motivator or something but I knew that wouldnt fly for long so had to tell the truth.

I blame Lenlo.

Me too.

D: Atleast Darthe got lynched, thats what matters in the end.

I lolcatted a  lil' bit with Wombat, hope you enjoyed it.

That made me laugh after I realized it was true.  But you legit had me thinking Wombat was my scum buddy.  I was soooo alone....   :sad:

Yates would be a dangerous SK.

You'd like to think that. AJ is right, though. If scum have a kill, I'm usually NKed fairly early on. It's rare that they let me live unless PR's are claiming left and right and they think I'm VT.

Archived