DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

It was dark inside.  The children huddled in fear, watched their father creeping to the edge of the cave they called home, spear in hand and crouched in preparation of whatever was to come.  His name was Turin, Turin Turambar and he was a cop in this primitive time.  Well, he had been a cop before at least.  His silouette cut against the bright hope of the light streaming in from the outside, a hope for tomorrow perhaps.  Turin reached the lip of the home-tunnel and edged his head forward just enough for his eyes to peek out into the valley they knew of as The Arena, a place where warriors from time immemorial had come to contest themselves.  Their world had always demanded tribute, had always tried to encroach on his home.  He heard it again, the noise that had driven him from his home.  A low, earthy rumble with... was that Rap Music?  Turin slid his head forward another inch.  

A crumble of stone trickled down onto the nape of his neck.  

The kids heard it before they saw it.  Rap.  The shiver that the Earth gave in response to the footsteps of an impossibly large creature.  They saw their father lean forward, saw his eyes widen in fear as he recognized something horrible and then only a moment later, an instant that seemed to last an eternity, they saw the maw of a ferocious beast clamp down on him, saw the edge of the tunnel collapse inwards and darkness consume the light.

The children knew it would never be day again.

Two Days later:

The trials were set to begin again.  As was before, so it would be once more.  A fight between eleven of the toughest warriors in lieu of the untimely death of Turambar.  They had been selected from across time and space to compete here.  Death will once more be harvested in celebration of life.  

Rules:

Don't play against your alignment

Post only in places that I create for you to do so

You vote with tags and don't need to unvote before voting again

No editing

1 bah post after death that reveals nothing pertinent to the game

Don't try to cheat in any way

Report to the mod if you have any issues

72 hour Day, night ends when all actions are in or in ~18 hours roughly

Roles were rolled randomly

Have fun!

Sample Role PM:

Turin Turambar: Umlaug - a dimwitted caveman.  You are also somehow a cop.  I don't know, just role with it.  

Win Conditions:
Town: Eliminate all anti-town

Mafia: Gain majority or parity

Roster:

1. Len
2. Rand - Patrick Bateman, Town Miller with a Post Restriction, Lynched Day 2
3. Mynd - Lynched Day 1
4. TG - YOLO Swaggins riding a T-Rex, Killed Night 2
5. Drunk Tank - Guy at Comiccon Dressed as Gimli, Town 1x Doublevoting Lover Died Day 1
6. Yates
7. AJ - Micheal Jackson, Killed Night 4
8. Wombat - Judas, Vanilla Town Lynched Day 4
9. Des - DSA Agent, Killed Night 1
10. Laya Salami - Pledge, Town Coroner Killed and Revived Night 3
11. Red Rags - Lynched Day 3

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Modpost: Hah that could be a lot of fun to mess with.  Also, I should note that this is not an incredibly bastard game.  You all don't have to worry about me lying to you whenever I make modposts, etc.  I'm just sort of trying out bastard game formatting.

I get to edit.

Damnit Len-clan, I'm mixing you guys up already.

Obligatory check in post - gotta start getting ready for work now.

Join us and that will stop being a problem. Join the SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARM

Rand, are you seriously not allowed to use any vowels except for the first 'a' in avatars?

Hahahahaha I love it.

He heard it again, the noise that had driven him from his home.  A low, earthy rumble with... was that Rap Music?

This is the music waiting for me in the 7th circle of hell.  As if I needed any more motivation to follow a righteous path...

He heard it again, the noise that had driven him from his home.  A low, earthy rumble with... was that Rap Music?

This is the music waiting for me in the 7th circle of hell.  As if I needed any more motivation to follow a righteous path...

I immediately tuned into a Tyler the Creator youtube mix and have been listening to it all day. 

Dear Mynd, this is for you.

Psh.  This is only 4th circle stuff.  Talent is at least = to K-E-Dollar Sign-Ha.

Also, I love your grandma TG but you have some evil in you.

[v]TGlems[/v]

Archived