DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So very tempting. But it just doesn't fit.

I can't imagine how we can win this by lynching Darthe. I can't picture the setup. There must have been 2-3 anti-town. I don't think we killed/lynched so many - and what's up with TG? Yea we know he was a bad guy (don't surprise me actually because of him being a T-rex rider), but what happened to him?

If either Yates or Len is anti-town and we lynch Darthe, they do their NK (we can't stop it now can we) and the game is over.

So I'm somewhat weary.

Yates, Len, please tell me what's your theory of the events in the game. Who was what, what the setup is and why does lynching Darthe win this for town.

Thanks.

Yea and I'm taking leadership cause I'm confirmed town see...

I can't imagine how we can win this by lynching Darthe.

I've been thinking about this. What if we are ALL Town and Darthe is RNG killing us one by one? That would be the ultimate Basterd play.

I've been tin foiling a lot.

Salami - As much as I was joking wrt the Stephen King reference above, that thought has actually crossed my mind. We are assuming Salami is Town but what if he was and isn't anymore?

AJ - While he is quick to wonder about me, how is *AJ* still alive? Especially after revealing as a "protector" role?

Lenlo - My scum read since Day 1. Then again, I don't see the point in having the OPTION to drink.

So very tempting. But it just doesn't fit.

I can't imagine how we can win this by lynching Darthe. I can't picture the setup. There must have been 2-3 anti-town. I don't think we killed/lynched so many - and what's up with TG? Yea we know he was a bad guy (don't surprise me actually because of him being a T-rex rider), but what happened to him?

If either Yates or Len is anti-town and we lynch Darthe, they do their NK (we can't stop it now can we) and the game is over.

So I'm somewhat weary.

Yates, Len, please tell me what's your theory of the events in the game. Who was what, what the setup is and why does lynching Darthe win this for town.

Thanks.

Yea and I'm taking leadership cause I'm confirmed town see...

I think we have to lynch Darthe to win. I dont know the specifics, but I asked him and he said I could even deliver the drink to him if I wanted to. I never did because he would know what it would do and I doubt he would choose to drink it.

Len is voting you Darthe...

Len is scummy for his Mynd push.

Yates is scummy for the 1h ultimatum on Mynd.

Darthe is scummy cause he''s informed... minority. And a troll besides.

@Darthe - please list your night actions. Thank you.

Archived