DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

Who should I coroner and why.

I think you should use your best judgement. The less scum know about tonight's NA's the better.

Plus, we don't know if they are going to target you and if they do what will happen.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why on earth didn't we lynch Yates? Would have got rid of a scum for us or confirm a townie and buy town (well, me) an extra night to get TG's coroner.

Even Darthe would have been better (i could get his coroner to see what he's up to).

We reverted to non-thinking instead (yes that's me too, I'm a drp but everyone knows that so...).

Anyway.

AJ, pull a save off. WiFoM your action... do what you think is best. Don't be too worried about me possibly dying, there's some chance they could kill me but apparently it's not so easy. I have atheory about that which I'm not gonna share just now. Darthe isn't being helpful in PM and I'm too lazy to draw answers out of him one by one but I think I might just have enough info.

Len, do you see a way you could prove you're not an SK?

Yates, do you see a way of utilizing your governor effectively?

@ALL - is there any difference between me using my pledge on Wombat and TG? If yes, what?

[for those curious - I chose Drunk last night cause I though he might have been scum part of lover maybe]

@Darthe . your win condition please, clearly stated. And get that scene going will you? Slacking mod is slacking.

ah I remember why... because the numbers are too low, one lower than I thought

Darthe, your game sucks. Mod better.

[btw I think Darthe auto-hammers any lynch at L-1 when he gets online, I don't think he even has a choice about it - or he's simply scum: him being scum would make sense since he is INFORMED]

Also: 5 points for Darthe for modding.

This is not a bribe at all.

Lenlo and Darthe are not to be trusted. Info looks valid but I can't be sure. Seems to fit with how I think I was saved.

Well yeah.  I've been calling Lenlo scum since D1.  Darthe is a relatively new addition to my potential lynch list.

One question, though, how do you have "info" on Lenlo and or Darthe?  I thought you were a coroner?

Lenlo and Darthe are not to be trusted. Info looks valid but I can't be sure. Seems to fit with how I think I was saved.

Well yeah. I've been calling Lenlo scum since D1. Darthe is a relatively new addition to my potential lynch list.

One question, though, how do you have "info" on Lenlo and or Darthe? I thought you were a coroner?

Me too.

PAFO

Archived