DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wombat it'd be easy enough for you to pretend yo be slightly off so...

What's your actual role and actions so far?

Full claim pls leave nothing out.

Also some scum hunting pls?

You guys do some work and I'll judge. :lazy:

Oh oops, I considered giving it to Yates, and I said so in the PM to Darthe, but ended up giving it to TG. Thats where the mixup came in. For Wombat I dunno, I gave it to him last night. Either I was RBed or hes lying. Personally leaning towards the latter as I also dont believe that TG would have been able to give Wombat all that to say, some of which I believe was in response to what someone else said in real time.

I'm a JoaT. One of my abilities was to get a coroner for Rand. I'm not going to reveal the rest of my abilities, but I strongly suggest you all

[v]Rags[/v]

First post from Wombat on D3 - claims JoaT and that he coroner'd Rand's slot, which caused CS to counterclaim.

That would be stupid because I am town.

Keep saying that as you hang.

How Confident are you on this? In other words, are you willing to tie your fate to his?

Also, if true, do you have any evidence to suggest Lenolo!Town?

I'm willing to tie my fate to the same extent Darthe is bastard modding. No evidence about Lenlo, but he is likely town.

@Wombat: I'd like to know more about how your ability is supposed to work and all... and what do you think the other dead players were.

I'm not going to explain each part of the JoaT, but for the coroner I had a "Magician of Derp" as part of my JoaT. To use it I had to submit a 1x power use and if somebody else in the game had the same power then I would be granted that use. If nobody had that power then I would be silenced the following day. I chose the coroner as it seemed a likely power to have in the game and used it on Rand.

[v]Wombat[/v]

Play better.

Here's a rather lengthy quote that I think pushes the realm of belief that TG crafted all of this for Wombat to say.

I wish I had read this a bit more carefully earlier, but check out that description of his 'Magician of Derp' power. He just HAPPENED to guess the right power on the right person and it worked? Possible, sure, but fairly unlikely imo.

Were you given a list to choose from or did you have to guess?

I had to guess, hence, the aforementioned coroner power.

Here's a somewhat fast reply to Yates from Wombat. Looking at the time stamps, TG would've had to have been online at this time (after being dead) in order to give Wombat a controlled response. Again - pushing my realm of belief.

I'll never be able to make you happy.

*snort*

THIS post reads extremely Wombat-ish for me.

I wish I had read this a bit more carefully earlier, but check out that description of his 'Magician of Derp' power. He just HAPPENED to guess the right power on the right person and it worked? Possible, sure, but fairly unlikely imo.

This was my concern as well. That's actually what prompted me to ask this:

Were you given a list to choose from or did you have to guess?

TBH, the weirdest part was that I was the only one that seemed bothered by this and his subsequent response.

Sadly I've been aloof for most of this game - I initially voted Wombat D3 after Csarmi came out to say 'Wait a sec - *I'M* the coroner' but eventually went against my intuition when I thought back to how Wombat had been scum reading Red/Rags early on. I didn't even think to clarify which Night he 'peeked' them since apparently he had used his coroner power the Night after Rand was lynched.

Oh oops, I considered giving it to Yates, and I said so in the PM to Darthe, but ended up giving it to TG. Thats where the mixup came in. For Wombat I dunno, I gave it to him last night. Either I was RBed or hes lying. Personally leaning towards the latter as I also dont believe that TG would have been able to give Wombat all that to say, some of which I believe was in response to what someone else said in real time.

If you sent it to Wombat N3 then you were blocked by me - cause I'm a retard.

Well, my experience with JOAT is that 99 times out of 100 the JOAT is given his roles. I was in a game, though, where the JOAT was allowed to choose but it was from a list. So he could choose to use any 1 of say 6 powers each night but could only use each power once. I'm pretty sure he was 4-shot.

When no one else spoke up, I just figured this is a DM role - like the "commuter" that takes a Townie with them...

So now the question is this; would WOMBAT make up that role as a fake claim? Or is this something TG would have done to mess with him and make it all transparent.

Then again, I'm much more inclined to believe that part of Darthe's basterdly modding is that he *did* force Wombat to claim and he lolcatted because he didn't know about/suspect Salami's Lazarus power. Now I think he's just backtracking.

I guess Lenlo's night targets and actions align [now] - but that's not alignment indicative. That's a simple matter of keeping track of game mechanics.

My gut is telling me LenBat. That said, I am coming around on the Darthe-lynch logic [as stated earlier]. It's possible it's DartheBat with a dead scum TG. That

's why I think the TG coroner report would be helpful.

I can't get over TG being the only death on N2 to convince me he was actually scum.

Fair point. I forgot you didn't submit an action N2. I was thinking Wombat claimed JOAT D2.

Too many games...

I'll be better now that I can focus.

So who shot at who then?

I think if someone with a gun had their kill redirected like that they would've spoken out, I would've anyway - not to mention there was only one death that Night, and I don't even know if my power can block NKs (although I admittedly wasn't on anyone N2).

It's possible, but for now I don't think there's a lot of evidence to support that.

Wombat it'd be easy enough for you to pretend yo be slightly off so...

What's your actual role and actions so far?

Full claim pls leave nothing out.

Also some scum hunting pls?

You guys do some work and I'll judge. :lazy:

VT

As a side note, I find it humorous that you continue to say Black Panther in 3rd person.

Black Panther was a role I was playing in that game. I'm playing a different role in this game.

I know. I still think it's funny though.

Let's get this lynch - have CS check it just to be sure and then we'll proceed from there.

Thinking I might be dead come D4, so I'm not really sure how to proceed past Wombat.

Yates, you seem super townie to me. Which kind of breaks my heart because I don't want to trust you at this point - mostly because you're still alive. I also don't think that Lenlo is scum, but I don't see this game being just a 1-man scum team unless Darthe is somehow Mafia as well - which just doesn't make sense... cause mod. Even basterd.

Archived