DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cause looking at your posts, they seem pretty Wombat.

Disagree. I was absolutely FLOORED by "Wombat's" post, at first. I think the only reason I'm entertaining this whole notion is because that didn't look like Wombat AT ALL.

Let me ask you this:

1. Have you ever seen Wombat sign a post "Deathbat?" That's a general question for everyone, I guess.

2. Have you ever seen Wombat give up on his wincon like that? I was in a game with Wombat!scum where he was outed as scum by a cop and still didn't give in, unlike some of the others who were outed and fessed up and tried to make "deals."

3. Would Scum!AJ have made that post? Bear in mind that I know how you handled being outed as a 3rd party, so I already know the answer to this question.

Also, these statements ring as true to me:

If I did what I did because the game needed a kickstart, then why did I claim scum only because I had to. 

I don't claim scum unless I'm already outed.

Also, Lenlo is an SK and killed TGlems.

Obvious TG is obvious.

WRT the bold, how would either TG or Wombat "know" Lenlo is the SK?

I can target TG tonight if it helps.

Yes, please. I kind of wish he had been the target last night. It was pretty clear - to me anyway - DT and Mynd were lovers.

Sorry about the break. I needed to go to my thinking place. Yes. I pewped in the handicap stall again...

Also, Lenlo is an SK and killed TGlems.

Here's another post I wanted to talk about for a second. If Lenlo is an SK, why have we only had 1 death each night? Are we assuming that one or the other has been holstering for no obvious reason? Are we assuming scum and SK have been targeting the same player EVERY NIGHT? This is clearly not true.

That's pretty much the only thing that's keeping me from pushing for a Lenlo lynch. Again. That said, if Wombat *was* being controlled by TG and TG and Lenlo were scumpadres, why would TGbat point the SK finger at Lenlo?

@Yates - I was speaking of Wombat's posts in their entirety of D3. Look back beyond the lynch votes and the other commentary he provided his "Play better." Thing with me struck me as something he'd legitimately say to me in particular.

As I said before, I'm going to have a hard time believing TG could only control him for the last 24 hours of the phase or whatever. And the fact he was NK'd doesn't reconcile.

I've got about an hour of free time because I have to arrive at school so damn early because of the parking situation.

So I'll be sitting here listening to music.

Someone play Mafia with me.

Let's list the people we want to lynch - or at the very least - the person we think will most likely flip scum since this is presumably Lylo

Man I really dunno.

Do we have a list of claims?

My general impression was Yates and Rags for scum. But scummy all over. Couldn't clear any one.

Then Womby made his play and I said wth he's likely lying but at least he plays so followed.

Couldn't read up since.

I'm thinking the JOAT claim was to draw you out Salami - and you were promptly NK'd from that. It also immediately put us in Lylo because at that point going against a guilty would be counterproductive. I still think checking Rags would be a good idea as I strongly doubt TG is going to turn up red. Or you could check Wombat after we lynch him today?

I'm not buying that he was under TG's control. I think Darthe probably really made him claim outright just to rock the boat a little cause ~basterd mod.

I say we lynch him and then one of Yates/Len/Darthe next.

Gonna need Len to reconcile his claim to send Yates juice on N2 with Yates saying he never got anything.

As far as claims go, I'm Michael Jackson. My power is that I can stop all NAs from working on my target. NKs possibly excluded, I was told PAFO.

Darthe is either 3rd party at best and a symp at worst imo. Basterd or not, I don't think he'd cross that line and make himself an integral part of the game that could potentially shift balance.

So out of the remaining 3 - taking CS and myself out - I think Yambat is more likely than say a Womlo or Lentes team.

Glad you'll be okay.

At this point you're the only confirmed townie.

Yates claimed to be a governor. Him still being alive at this point is what sketches me out most tbh - as I pointed out, consensus townies are usually killed early. Hence me being on him N1 in case I could actually block NKs.

Wombat was 'guised' but hasn't clarified whether it was for the entirety of D3 or just the last part of the phase or something. Either way, I think he's probably lying anyway.

Len can give people drinks that when drunk will tell him who that person visited, if any. There is some clashing info irt to him giving Yates a drink on N2 because Yates is claiming not to have received anything.

Darthe is a basterd.

I think Rags would be a better coroner to test Wombat's claim.

Unless now he wants to say his JOAT and 'guilty' on Rags were all cause of TG too.

Why are you even pushing this angle?  Pretty obvious I meant yester-game-day imo.

Archived