DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In seriousness though, not that I'm not being serious about a Yambat scum team here, I think Rand was the only one who confirmed.

Len's reaction when his coroner actually showed was that he thought it was the effect of the drink he gave him before Salami revealed.

Len's reaction when his coroner actually showed was that he thought it was the effect of the drink he gave him before Salami revealed.

What?

Salami - are you alive and did you drink Lenlo's juice?

Wait. Who drank Lenlo's "juice?"

Rand is the only one who drank it.

Also im not buying this "TG controlled my every word crap, cause that would mean TG was able to be around and react to every post made in the QT, everytime. Nope, not buying it.

N1 - Sent it to Rand

N2 - Sent it to Yates

N3 - Sent it to Womby

No one has drunk it yet, I was just hoping I could convince Yates to with that.

I'm good with lynching Wombat today.

Not really buying this - "I'm lost" spiel from either him or Yates at this point.

If they were actually Town they should be able to give some idea of who is who. Their exchange earlier read to me like wolf/wolf where the end result was Wombat 'clearing' Yates.

My guess is I'm alive as Darthe never told me I was dead and there's that scene.

Dunno what happened.

I did target Drunk for the coroner. I can target TG tonight if it helps.

We're probably at LyLo.

I hope I'll have time to reread tomorrow. As on Thursday.

Also it occurred to me tonight that maybe Wonbat actually got easier to lynch not harder. And that's where he lied.

That was after his scum claim but now he's claiming town again...

Do we have some results from somewhere?

Cause looking at your posts, they seem pretty Wombat.

Like I said, TG did a pretty good job.  He said a couple of things I wouldn't have and I will point them out.

Also im not buying this "TG controlled my every word crap, cause that would mean TG was able to be around and react to every post made in the QT, everytime. Nope, not buying it.

What do you even mean by this?  TG was around enough to react to enough posts on thread that it looked legit.  And I had to post what he said.

I should be be able to wrap this game up with my third power, but, depending on our mod's latest PM to me, I may have to be the hammer if I'm interpreting correctly.

[unvote]

I will vote to hammer Rags as soon as he is at L-1. If anyone hammers instead I will consider that a scum claim.

I don't think I've ever used the phrase "scum claim" in this sense as I find it obnoxious.

[v]Rags[/v]

This game needed a kickstart and now it is all but over. In the corner of the multi-verse that this game takes place in, my wavefunction has now collapsed and I'm aligned with and have to claim that I'm scum thanks to our bastard mod. And by hammering I have earned myself a full phase protection, meaning I can't be killed tonight or lynched tomorrow. After tonight there are 5 left, and once the symp comes forward to vote with us it's done. I don't often lolcat, but the aforementioned needing of a kickstart required it in this case.

Enjoy the WIFOM,

Sincerely,

DeathBat

TG is right in that I don't often lolcat.  In fact, I almost never do.  This post doesn't really make sense though.  If I did what I did because the game needed a kickstart, then why did I claim scum only because I had to.  I don't claim scum unless I'm already outed.

Also, Lenlo is an SK and killed TGlems.

Obvious TG is obvious.

Not really buying this - "I'm lost" spiel from either him or Yates at this point.

1. Cut me some slack. It was nearly midnight and I'm up early for work.

2. I'm not familiar with this "guiser" role, pulled it up on the epic mafia wiki, was too tired to read/understand, so I'll deal with this later.

3. From my BRIEF recollection of what I read, Wombat isn't making sense wrt how I *think* that role works.

4. I couldn't tell if Wombat was trying to "test" me, as he claims, to make sure I wasn't being controlled OR if he was trying to send me some sort of hint about his role that I could potentially vet. That's why I even bothered to entertain the exercise in the first place.

5. In regards to point 4, I *still* don't know.

6. I'm not "lost." I'm just confused wrt these two things: the "guiser" role mechanics and Wombat's intentions with the questioning. And think those are legitimate concerns.

Cause looking at your posts, they seem pretty Wombat.

Disagree. I was absolutely FLOORED by "Wombat's" post, at first. I think the only reason I'm entertaining this whole notion is because that didn't look like Wombat AT ALL.

Let me ask you this:

1. Have you ever seen Wombat sign a post "Deathbat?" That's a general question for everyone, I guess.

2. Have you ever seen Wombat give up on his wincon like that? I was in a game with Wombat!scum where he was outed as scum by a cop and still didn't give in, unlike some of the others who were outed and fessed up and tried to make "deals."

3. Would Scum!AJ have made that post? Bear in mind that I know how you handled being outed as a 3rd party, so I already know the answer to this question.

Also, these statements ring as true to me:

If I did what I did because the game needed a kickstart, then why did I claim scum only because I had to. 

I don't claim scum unless I'm already outed.

Also, Lenlo is an SK and killed TGlems.

Obvious TG is obvious.

WRT the bold, how would either TG or Wombat "know" Lenlo is the SK?

I can target TG tonight if it helps.

Yes, please. I kind of wish he had been the target last night. It was pretty clear - to me anyway - DT and Mynd were lovers.

Archived