DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know stuff about the theme.  It's sort of a home-brew so good luck putting it together, but most of the characters likely have basis in some form of media.  Darthe likes to utilize already established characters.

Im sorry I dozed off! Umm... I give people Koolaid, Rand drank it and last night I gave some to TG who didnt drink it cause hes a wimp.

Darthe needs to die.

So do those who hard defended him imo, but well see how that looks after Darthe dies.

Ummm... Hi?

Alright - deal time, AJ....

I will vote Mynd if his buddy doesn't reveal in the next hour.

If Mynd is "vetted" by his "buddy" would you be willing to lynch Lenlo in the 11th hour?

Why is everyone letting this pass? This was a blatant role fishing and trying to get to know who the other mason was

Maybe it's just me but I *think* everyone is letting this "pass" because it "was a blatant role fishing and trying to get to know who the other mason was."

In other words, "vet yoself before you wreck yoself." Unless you think scum have two killing roles in a single night, that was the right play. Masons have virtually no value to the Town at night. Their value to the Town is in having TWO vetted Townies, which reduces the lynch pool and gives scum two fewer places to hide. So, as we've pointed out, scum would have to make a decision as to spending two nights killing masons - which buys two more nights for potential investigation roles - OR letting the Masons live in an attempt to find those investigation roles but knowing that for every night they fail the less cover they will have.

Mynd lied. He got caught in his lie and wasn't able to back out of it in a graceful manner. Mynd was lynched for his lie. For you to pretend that lynching a liar [on Day 1, mind you] that flipped Town AFTER THE FACT was a bad thing is pretty scummy. Do I have to go back and find an example of you supporting a "lynch all liars" policy/compromise lynch? Or are you willing to admit you are full of stinky brown dookey?

I feel like we need to have a seminar on how to properly fake claim and when NOT to fake claim. Fake claiming a role that should be vettable as a lover - especially with little to no pressure - was suicidal.

TMI @Yates?

Im sorry I dozed off! Umm... I give people Koolaid, Rand drank it and last night I gave some to TG who didnt drink it cause hes a wimp.

Darthe needs to die.

So do those who hard defended him imo, but well see how that looks after Darthe dies.

Ummm... Hi?

Had Rags + Despo as scum team on D1. Then that mf'er of a Despo was NK'd... so prolly town. Also Len/AJ pushing for that Mynd lynch so hard (which was crazy stupid) sounded horrible.

I have too many scum.

And now Yates.

Someone help pls. This game is AIDS.

So you're a Miller with a post restriction? Either Darthe is really mean or you're just straight up lying imo.

Straight up lying.

Remember yesterday when I said that wouldn't be an easy PR fake? And if he slipped up [again] I'd expect him to be mod killed? Well, post 558 happened and Darthe has posted since then. Rand even pointed it out...

Sry Drth, pls n mdkll, kp frgttng, hrd 2 rmmbr wth dffrnt gms, ll try hrdr frm nw n.

[v]Unvote[/v]

[v]Rand[/v]

I still don't trust Lenlo. Possible Lenlo/Rand scum team. Rand flip will clear up some stuff - including possible recruitment concerns.

[v]Yates[/v]

Archived