DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

Yates Q: If I was a poisoner why would my drink be optional? Cause Rand can choose whether or not to drink the Hennessy at any time he wants if at all. If he doesnt it will just sit in his PM box the entire game.

Good question and not one I'm prepared to answer. This is kitchen sink mafia with basterd [sic] modding. For lulz?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yates Q: If I was a poisoner why would my drink be optional? Cause Rand can choose whether or not to drink the Hennessy at any time he wants if at all. If he doesnt it will just sit in his PM box the entire game.

Good question and not one I'm prepared to answer. This is kitchen sink mafia with basterd [sic] modding. For lulz?

Then why couldnt I have a good town power that required to be drunk for the lulz?

Then why couldnt I have a good town power that required to be drunk for the lulz?

You *could* but I don't think you do. Your play needs to be super pro Town if you are handing out goodies and want people to trust you and to use them. Your play has been anything but.

My thinking you are scum has nothing to do with your claimed ability.

1. You *could* but I don't think you do. Your play needs to be super pro Town if you are handing out goodies and want people to trust you and to use them. Your play has been anything but.

2. My thinking you are scum has nothing to do with your claimed ability.

1. I disagree. It doesnt need to be super pro town. Orig if I had never revealed then regardless of my play the drinks would be suspect by anyone. Knowing where they come from without me saying what they do doesnt make them any more or less suspect imo. And I dont think ive played super scummy Yates. Def not super pro awesome town as you put it, but my desire to see what happens when we lynch the mod doesnt make me scummy because we have literally no idea what it would do. All you people saying "Well no coroners" or "No scenes" or no whatever are fear mongering. We already dont get coroners and scenes are flavor. atm theres nothing to lose except maybe a single days lynch.

2. Aside from you calling me poisoner.

To be fair I also called you a cultist.

I'm calling you a poisoner or a cultist because I think you are scum. I'm not calling you scum because I think you are a poisoner or a cultist.

To be fair I also called you a cultist.

I'm calling you a poisoner or a cultist because I think you are scum. I'm not calling you scum because I think you are a poisoner or a cultist.

Ah musta missed that one. Apologies.

unvote

while I wait for Lenlo's response.

Lenlo, I need to confirm something so tell everything you know that links Hennessy with me that you did or you know of?

I gave you a cup of Hennessy last night knowing you wouldnt know what it did. You have the option to drink it at any time if at all. I know what the Hennessy does but atm refuse to tell you.

Interesting.  One more question, when did Darthe (specific time) let you know I didn't use the potion?

He never told me, you didnt drink it. Must I give more info on the role at this point to satisfy your curiosity or is this acceptable? Id prefer not to reveal what it actually does except that suffice to say everyone whos town should drink it when I give it to them or else be branded scum at this point. Thats right, drink the koolaid and go to sleep you little bastards.

I would drink anything Lenlo gives me.

<3

Already responded Rand. Darthe never told me you didnt drink the thing, but seeing as nothing happened I suspected you hadnt. Unless I am required to reveal what it actually does im not revealing it. I will say this though, anyone who is town should drink the cup.

Ok when you say this though, this sounds like a trap to scum.  I'm not scum, so I'm giving you one last chance right now.  If you confirm right now that its beneficial I'll drink it.  If I do drink it and it kills me, you scum claimed.  If I drink it and I live but I get poisoned or something, then it'll be you vs me on thread and I will make sure one or both of us dies.  Good?

If I do drink it and it kills me, you scum claimed.  If I drink it and I live but I get poisoned or something, then it'll be you vs me on thread and I will make sure one or both of us dies.  Good?

So what happens when you drink it and it recruits you?

Sry Drth, pls n mdkll, kp frgttng, hrd 2 rmmbr wth dffrnt gms, ll try hrdr frm nw n.

If I do drink it and it kills me, you scum claimed.  If I drink it and I live but I get poisoned or something, then it'll be you vs me on thread and I will make sure one or both of us dies.  Good?

So what happens when you drink it and it recruits you?

Thn Rndlthr prtnd tht t ws hrtfl & thn lnl & rndlthr kvm 2 vctry. :D

Good. Its only beneficial to town. I swear. Its wasted on you, if your actually a Miller, but its only beneficial.

k, drnk t.

Lynching Mynd might not have been the best option but I stuck to my guns because he could've easily been lying to buy himself more time. He was also given time to vet himself, and seeing as how he was actually a Lover, it makes sense why he didn't claim but that's more on him than us since he tried to gambit for his life.

The argument about how his partner could've claimed later and led to a CC battle is irrelevant honestly. If that happened would we obviously look at both players, their play, and then make an informed decision that way. SIMPLE.

Buy himself more time?  Like a day or two at most?  And we could have pushed for a partner claim at night, so we wouldn't run into WIFOM.

As for your "SIMPLE" comment, it is anything but.  In fact, it would put town into a major WIFOM situation that might very well lose the game later on.

At times, even another Day phase can be good for scum because it would've saved his skin from being lynched THAT day. Mynd could've very well been a scum PR that wanted to be able to use his powers at least once before he got strung up - hence the motivation behind fake claiming.

What sort of WIFOM do you think it would've caused? If two people claim the same thing, both of them instantly become the lynches for that Day. We let them duke it out, question both, and then at the end we lynch one and see how they flip. If they turn up to be what they say they were, then the next Day the other guy is killed instantly. Or better yet, gets vigged that Night.

Lynching Mynd might not have been the best option but I stuck to my guns because he could've easily been lying to buy himself more time. He was also given time to vet himself, and seeing as how he was actually a Lover, it makes sense why he didn't claim but that's more on him than us since he tried to gambit for his life.

The argument about how his partner could've claimed later and led to a CC battle is irrelevant honestly. If that happened would we obviously look at both players, their play, and then make an informed decision that way. SIMPLE.

Buy himself more time?  Like a day or two at most?  And we could have pushed for a partner claim at night, so we wouldn't run into WIFOM.

As for your "SIMPLE" comment, it is anything but.  In fact, it would put town into a major WIFOM situation that might very well lose the game later on.

At times, even another Day phase can be good for scum because it would've saved his skin from being lynched THAT day. Mynd could've very well been a scum PR that wanted to be able to use his powers at least once before he got strung up - hence the motivation behind fake claiming.

What sort of WIFOM do you think it would've caused? If two people claim the same thing, both of them instantly become the lynches for that Day. We let them duke it out, question both, and then at the end we lynch one and see how they flip. If they turn up to be what they say they were, then the next Day the other guy is killed instantly. Or better yet, gets vigged that Night.

Two points,

a) your plan needlessly causes the loss of a townie.  Period.  Sounds like something scum would want.

b) What if it is lylo? What then?

Yates = prb twn - rrdng

Lenlo = prb twn, gv rndlthr ptn (tll frthr ntc)

TG = prb twn, wnts mr gmply

1. Len
2. Rand
4. TG
6. Yates
7. AJ
8. Wombat
10. Laya
11. Red Rags

Ll, cncdntlly tp f lst.

12 prsn gm, 3 scm, 4 ppl 2 chs frm f lst = rght.

[v] Wombat [/v]

Two points,

a) your plan needlessly causes the loss of a townie.  Period.  Sounds like something scum would want.

b) What if it is lylo? What then?

Which part of the plan needlessly causes a townie death? If you are talking about Mynd, then you are working under the assumption that I knew he was town prior to him being lynched. I didn't - and it really hasn't been confirmed one way or the other what his actual alignment was.

Adding Lylo into it is irrelevant to this situation, so I don't know why you do. Mynd claimed on D1. If his partner came out D2 and was CC'd, and we lynched the wrong guy and it was Lylo on DAY 2, then I really don't know what to tell you. That's more on Darthe's shoulders to ensure that his game will run smoothly - D2 Lylo should be impossible.

[v]AJ[/v]

Why not. No one else is gonna step up and say anything.

Well this is sketchy.

So you're just content to vote me because...?

Do you think I'm scum? Explain yourself a bit here.

I dont like Darthe and I didnt like Rand, but Rands compliance with my drink and his claim leads me to think hes town. Other than that I dont really have much to go. We didnt get a flip for Mynd/DT and we can only assume Des is town cause he got NKed, no one has really talked about anything except for me and im biased in that arguement so seeing as your the current lynch leader ima go for you. If we could get some kind of information from the Mynd lynch that would be exquisite.

Archived