DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mynd-

Pleeeeeeaaaaase shake off the rust soon. I hate hate HATE seeing this chimneysweep side of you, quite disheartening.

But yeah dude, claiming masons there when you were apparantly lovers with DT, especially when iirc you weren't even the top wagon was already sooooo soooo bad. But then not revealing your partner immediately??? You def helped in bringing that lynch down on yourself. Shouldn't have claimed masons at all imo, and furthermore if you WERE in fact masons claiming without revealing your partner is a scummy soft claim.

You were also legit acting scummy with a couple of other things, which only gave Scum!AJ (seriously, feel so good about soulreading him so early :smile: ) the fuel he needed to keep pushing your lynch. Stuff like asking for a cop view, etc.

Drunk Tank-

Nice job having like two gameplayish posts before you died :dry:

At least it looks like I correctly townread you /shrug

And yeah, despite the color I'm def thinking Mynd and DT were town Lovers. Mafia Lovers aren't unheard of, but claiming to be masons as a Mafia Lover is just sooooo dumb I don't think Mynd could have done that, even with the rust. I'll admit part of this is also associative, I found the late push on Mynd INCREDIBLY scummy, and those pushing it were already scumreads of mine. Plus it's stupid to act like we've already caught scum when we might not have, kind of a "plan for the worst, hope for the best" situation

Lenlo-

This might be the scummiest I've ever seen you look, and not to be harsh, but for you that's saying something.

If you actually ARE town this game you need to seriously reevaluate your thinking and stop pushing terrible antitown ideas. I don't want to hear a freaking argument here either- your ideas so far have been objectively terrible and antitown. As it is you're either very easy to spot scum or lynchbait town, and you shouldn't want to be either

Lenlo-

This might be the scummiest I've ever seen you look, and not to be harsh, but for you that's saying something.

If you actually ARE town this game you need to seriously reevaluate your thinking and stop pushing terrible antitown ideas. I don't want to hear a freaking argument here either- your ideas so far have been objectively terrible and antitown. As it is you're either very easy to spot scum or lynchbait town, and you shouldn't want to be either

The only idea ive pushed that could be anti-town is the darthe lynch. If you think there are others, fine explain them and argue against them, but if your going say things like this back them up with quotes like you usually do.

Also why would that be harsh? Tis a game man you dont need to prep your statements like that for me, im not gonna go emo or anything cause you called me scummy. <3

AJ and Rags-

Had a crappy night, sweating my ass off, so not really in the scolding mood besides. Plus, in Rags case I don't think there's much to scold for- I think you're scummy, but if town I don't think you've derped a ton, just might be that you came in in a bad situation. AJ I'll get to in my wot

And yay! Rand is here, AND doesn't have the PR anymore apparently! Woot!

Lemme just preface my incoming wot with something-

ANYONE WHO WAS ACTUALLY TRYING TO PUSH THE IDEA THAT MYND WAS A GOOD LYNCH YESTERDAY IS EITHER SCUMMMMMMM OR BEING INCREDIBLY DUMB THIS GAME

So if you are town and were doing so, don't even freaking TRY and defend your actions, just accept your freaking dunce hat and go sit in the corner till your vote is needed, cause yeah that crap was moronic

I guess if you're still around Rags, you could explain why we should forgive all the scummy things Red was doing

I dunno what Red was doing but my first guess would be cause she isn't a good player? No clue. I'm gonna read up in an hour or so

Glad I asked this before I went to sleep- Rags response here is def not good. Town replacing into a slot that was scummy or sloppy normally just shrugs here or says something about how bad the previous player was before being provoked with this question. Scum replacing in will respond in this type fashion very often

Catching up...Yates is using a lot of words to say very little which always gives me bad juju. But I'm always skeptical of people who use 4 paragraphs to say something they could have said in 2 sentences. Content makes me lean town.

Lots of lurkers.

And Red just voted for someone based on what the mod said. So that's awful.

Why are you people even paying attention to darthe's trolling?

Mynd trying too hard with the no lynch joke.

Drunk tank and Len also failing at being funny. DT hasn't done anything and Len is sketchy as always.

Good juju from womby.

And the wrecking ball video is epic.

Des' first couple WoT posts were sketchy as hell. Just calls like 6 people scummy and overplayed the 'I'm so sad Yates is too townie' deal. Got more neutral after that but very very safe, consensus targets.

Mynd's vote of red is awful.

[v]mynd[/v]

LOTTTTT wrong with this post

1. FOS's Yates for "using a lot of words to say very little" which is vague and scummy considering Yates wasn't even that long winded early on, I went back and checked

2. Hedges said fos on Yates with "oh well I always find _____ scummy"

3. "Content makes me lean town" - says this after freaking fosing Yates, doesn't say WHAT content makes him lean town all of a sudden

4. Throwaway "blah blah lurkers/inactivity" line

5. Says Mynd is trying to hard with his joke, says DT and Len also not funny. Yates called him out on this, but Rags was just like "Oh well here's the difference blahblah" BUT Rags says "also failing at being funny" note ALSO as in they ALONG WITH MYND were not being funny. Then he tries and differentiates later after getting caught. Scummmmmm

6. Read of my posts is awful- I would have made more sense for his "uses a lot of words to say little" fos but he already used that with Yates, so instead says I call 6 people scummy while also calling my reads consensus. So which is it Rags? Was I fosing everyone willy nilly, or only fosing consensus scum reads? Cause those are contradictory notions

7. Votes Mynd, leaves his vote parked there throughout EOD

So we have 5 hours left to consolidate.

[unvote][v]Mynd[/v] Id prefer Rand or Darthe, but enough people have said Darthe aint happenin at all that I am going to consolidate onto Mynd to avoid a random.

Note how Lenlo says the word "consolidate" twice here. Putting my Darthe psychobabble hat on for a sec and saying that that my friends, is a freudian slip. Lenlo was so eager to ditch responsibility for his vote he spewed out his reason twice for no reason (also no randoms, and after being pointed out he keeps his vote where it is, showing he didn't care about consolidation to begin with)

Moreso early on. I was typing things as I read them. Like you had a couple of long posts that didn't say much of anything. As I went on, your content got better. And yeah, I've never been a big fan of people writing a thesis in mafia, but I didn't crap on your style so don't get all offended. Not being my preference =\= crapping on.

And I did not contradict myself at all. Since I guess I need to elaborate, I meant that Mynd was trying too hard to be funny in that his joke was forced. I simply said that DT and Len weren't funny. There is a difference but I prolly could have been clearer.

Also, I have not been called out on anything. Red did some loltastic things that there's no real way for me to defend because I didn't do them, but all Mynd did was plop a vote.

1st paragraph- Show ONE post where Yates had a long post that didn't say anything. Or don't, and I'll take that as a scumclaim

3rd paragraph- "I know Red was scummy, but lookit Mynd! He was scummy too!" Come on now. :dry:

Nice try, but I am a Mason.  I will let my mason partner vouch for me if need be, but for now, let's keep my other half quiet for now.  

I will take this game seriously when others do as well.  Lenlo has been trying to lynch Darthe, and everything up until now has been haphazard.

If it is time for us to indeed take this game seriously, then lets do this. 

Welcome Rags.  Red did do some loltastic stuff but my vote on her was indeed a joke vote.

[unvote]

Shall we begin the actual game now?

This is just like you and "Let's Lynch Santa" routine.   Darthe was likely playing along.  Sure, there are bastard games like that, but on D1 that is an asinine thing to consider.

Personally, I think with Rags replacing Red, we can get a better read on her slot.   We could do with a better casing and so far, Despo seems to be the only one who has taken this game seriously.  Still, so close to deadline, it would be hard to get a good read on Rags this quick.

As I said, I am a mason.  If you are looking for an easy lynch, I am not the path.

Honestly, I think that we should consider a No Lynch and allow for any cop-roled players to get a good read before we push.  Otherwise, we are randomly choosing someone to lynch in a game that most haven't been taking that seriously until now.

[v] NO LYNCH [/v]

One-upping Yates' post mocking Mynd's "taking this seriously" spew roflmao

Seriously tho Mynd :dry:

Nice try, but I am a Mason.  I will let my mason partner vouch for me if need be, but for now, let's keep my other half quiet for now.  

I will take this game seriously when others do as well.  Lenlo has been trying to lynch Darthe, and everything up until now has been haphazard.

If it is time for us to indeed take this game seriously, then lets do this. 

Welcome Rags.  Red did do some loltastic stuff but my vote on her was indeed a joke vote.

[unvote]

Shall we begin the actual game now?

4 hours before deadline? Sure. I woulda been happy and was trying to get the game actually started for afew days now, but if you wanna come in at the end and say "Lets start with 4 hours left," go ahead.

Lenlo touting his own efforts at serious gameplay here is lolbad

Lenlo your contributions this game has been AWFUL so far. Advocating lynching the mod then had a stupid argument about it's effectiveness, then shifted that to lynching Rand because he was arguing with you. Now you come in with snide little nudges to try and get Mynd pushed at EOD

YOU LOOK SCUMMY AS HELL BRO. YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING ACTUALLY WORTH BEING PROUD OF SO FAR

Clearly you were taking the game seriously by voting the Mod.

Yes, cause its still a completely viable option, seeing as how it was counted on the VC's and hes a bastard mod. Then theres also me voting Rand and pushing him and responding to everyone else.

"Lookit how helpful I've been everyone!"

Thanks Andrej.

And Yates, it's not a logical fallacy, it was simply not multiquoting posts you made later that had substance which is what gave me a town lean. Early stuff was bad juju as I did find it fluffy, later stuff was good juju as it came across as actually playing the game, and I gave more weight to the later stuff as the game had just started on the early stuff. If you want actual posts I'll get some in a bit as I'm on my phone right now.

It can be a tell or it can be just telling the truth. And having played with Red before, i know she can do some...interesting...things regardless of alignment. Plus, I had all of what...2 votes? That's not pressure imo.

BULLSHANKS

Yates was NOT fluffing to begin the game, I think he had one short post where he was joking around, THAT'S IT. He started "actually playing the game" immediately, yet you don't want to backpedal so you're sticking with your terrible appraisal of his play

Still say that we lynch Mynd and confirm his buddy if he's telling the truth.

He waits until DL day to 'get serious' and then just claims? lol

Nah son.

Unbelievably stupid idea. AJ isn't stupid, which means he's scum for acting like it WASN'T a terrible idea.

Plus, he parrots scummy Lenlo's thing of saying "Mynd shows up right @ EOD to get serious!" which is a stupid reason to suspect someone, especially in this game. It was a terribad argument, yet AJ follows along with it instead of poking holes in it like he would have if he were town

I don't believe you though and I want to see your flip and then that way we can have a confirmed role starting D2 to help condescence the lynch pool after the NKs and whatever other info we get during the Night.

This is really really really dumb. Starting D2 with ONE confirmed role (that wouldn't have actually been confirmed, but I'll get into that later) is really NOT that big a deal, or very helpful.

AJ was pushing a terrible idea and was acting like it was a good one. Scummmmmmmmmm

No Lynch is bad. We have little content to go off of and likely the NK won't tell us much. We need a lynch for solid information and then we can dig in D2. Lynching you to confirm your buddy is much smarter than trusting that you'll get peeked innocent by a Cop. I'm quite sure you would check green, but that's what you want - isn't it? :wink:

Your 'view me' attitude reeks of a Godfather PM, stop it dude.

You are also pre-emptively making excuses for why you won't die now.

Of course scum would want to shoot Masons, cleared townies are bad for them - especially in a game this small.

Also AJ saying scum would want to shoot Masons was really really really dumb. Masons aren't normally actually "cleared" unless one is killed- which is precisely WHY scum normally don't shoot masons. Plus, they're masons- no night actions, nothing else really cool- just masons. In a kitchen sink game no scum team worth their salt EVERRRRRR shoots a claimed mason.

Maybe I'm just paranoid - but I see so many scummy things in your post just now Mynd.

Hedge post

Lynching to confirm you is the only TRUE way to know you are who you say you are to the general masses (IE town). Right now I have no reason to trust you on your claim alone and I am definitely not willing to leave it up to NAs because - as you have pointed out yourself, there is likely lots of powers out there, so things could get messed up.

AJ is NOT this type of player, the type that argues inane things like "the only way we can confirm you is by lynching you!" That kind of dogmatic black and white play just AINT in AJ's town range. Period.

Mafia aren't going to let Masons hang around, period. I definitely wouldn't. Whether it be you having claimed and your partner still in secret, both claimed, whatever. Any role that is vettable to Town I would kill as Mafia, because as I stated before - in a game of 11 having any sort of cleared townie is dangerous because eventually that lynch pool is going to become very small and scum won't have an easy time hiding.

Also, I would suggest if you are actually a Mason that your partner stays quiet until D2 at the earliest. Claiming here to save you would be pretty dumb - but I don't really believe your claim anyway, but that's my 2c.

Let's just roll right over how AJ continues to push the terribad idea that scum wanna get rid of mason claims- which is stupid and terribad btw

This post is a scumclaim for the second bit, about how AJ thinks Mynd's partner shouldn't reveal till D2 at the earliest.

YET HE WAS ADVOCATING LYNCHING MYND D1!!!

:wacko:

Once Mynd is dead, he can't confirm when someone else says they're his mason partner. So Mynd gets lynched, Mason partner still alive, D2 begins, and guess what- scum claims to be his mason partner. Actual Mason partner CC's, but then it's just wifom and he said/she said.

Again, AJ is not stupid. He would have thought of this. Saying he wanted to lynch Mynd immediately cause he just didn't trust the claim, but then saying he shouldn't reveal his partner before dying..... yeah that's just plain stupid.

Idk man - I don't think it's a good idea from my POV. The only real way to clear you at this point with your claim (and your partner) is by lynching you. I won't trust NAs.

For one, I have no idea what other roles are out there besides my own, and I really REALLY don't like the idea of letting a Cop try to clear you in this case when it's very likely there are some crafty scum roles here to tamper with the viewing.

You suggesting this alone just sets alarm bells off in my head that you may have more info than I do regarding to what roles are out there, or more simply, that you're a GF.

Completely rolling over the fact that the most SENSIBLE thing to do was NOT lynch Mynd, tell him he better freaking reveal his partner before end of N1, then let Cop decide who to view. Even if Mynd was scum and gave up a scummate, the scum team would have had to wifom whichever of them the Cop was going to view if they had a BD or something.

Also, I would suggest if you are actually a Mason that your partner stays quiet until D2 at the earliest. Claiming here to save you would be pretty dumb - but I don't really believe your claim anyway, but that's my 2c.

Actually, verification might be the best thing specifically BECAUSE you don't believe the claim.  If scum kill either one of them, it proves the existence of the other. So it would make them an unlikely target.  If something fishy should happen and one flips/investigates scum, we just caught two for the price of one.

Disagree?

I disagree that it makes them unlikely targets. Sure the WIFOM still exists until one or both are vetted, but essentially that tables two players from the lynch pool each day. 

Let's say we NL today and then scum NK tonight (using your logic that they won't kill a Mason). We start with 10 players on D2, two of which won't be getting lynched. So now the lynch pool is down to 8 for scum to hide within/try to mislynch out of. The same goes on each phase cycle and that number slowly shrinks - leaving two pseudo-confirmed townies alive will only hurt the Mafia in the long run. Better to cap them now and then leave more openings for mislynches than to skirt around with the fearing of vetting them to the rest of us.

The masons wouldn't be "pseudo-confirmed townies". They'd be two people that were tied together with claims. If they stuck around long enough and other people got cleared and they weren't, guarantee town eventually lynches them. But if scum get antsy and kill one, THEN they confirm the other, and likely waste a NK when they could have hit a more powerful role

Actually, thinking it through a bit more, think about what outed "masons" would mean for night actions.  I like your paranoia since I pulled this mason card as a GF before [is that what made you think of it?], but there aren't going to be TWO GF's, right?  Just another piece of the puzzle to mull over.

No - Mynd basically saying 'view me' is what makes me really sketched out. Begging to get viewed by a Cop to me is bad for business, and tips me off that he probably has some role or knowledge of a role that could work around a Cop's abilities. But again - I could be just overly paranoid here.

Hedge post

Me as scum in this situation caps the Masons, every time. Town's only real power (in general) of killing the mafia is through lynching, and I would want to keep that pool as large as I can for as long as I can. I am speaking more of in the sense of Mafia being a vacuum, but yeah. Optimally leaving around unlynchable townies is bad for business when you are scum.

Anyway, this is kind of bordering mafia theory, btw. I'd love to debate with you on it - outside of the game - but right now I'd like to focus primarily on who we are going to lynch today.

Moar of AJ trying to argue that scum would want to kill masons (which is dumb) and even tries backing out of the argument with a "this is mafia theory discussion" copout.

Could you get any more obviously scummy AJ?

Alright - deal time, AJ....

I will vote Mynd if his buddy doesn't reveal in the next hour.

If Mynd is "vetted" by his "buddy" would you be willing to lynch Lenlo in the 11th hour?

I'll consider it. I want to see who is 'buddy' is first and how that'll reconcile with my current view of the game.

Oh come ON now.

:dry:

Nice reference, Len.

vncZ8J3.gif

Second I have been playing the game. I never tunneled on Darthe, I have also poked and asked questions of Rand and Mynd who were to other questionable people D1. Its not my fault that no one else was even playing the freakin game D1 besides us which left me with no one to look at or play the game with except them. So dont think you can come in with afew hours left till deadline, having done nothing in the previous 3 days of this game and accuse me of not playing this game cause thats down right BS.

Lenlo trying to call out Wombat for the same thing he was calling Mynd out for is absolutely ridiculous. Mynd had legit not really been taking the game seriously, Wombat however HAD BEEN even if he wasn't super active earlier.

Come on now Len

Not really.

I thought Mynd was scummy after catching up and I think I have explained why. He wasn't pushing the thread in real direction and most of his votes were throw aways. I guess the ONLY one to consider legit after his one for Red would be Lenlo over the mod thing - but that was even passed off as a joke.

To me, I don't think a townie Mynd (especially one with an awesome role like Mason in such a small game) sits back like that and doesn't generate direction/discussion in thread. Even AFTER I cased him and listed him as my #1 scum read, he still remained unserious until it became apparent that he'd be possibly lynched today and then just claims Mason as if we're all going to unvote suddenly or something. And the No Lynch idea? Feels like a cop out to me.

IDK man - major pings. Really don't like how he played his hand here.

OH COME ON!!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

AJ were you even TRYING to look town??? Saying that a mason role is AWESOME in a kitchen sink game?

Yeah friggin right bro. You're LOCK SCUM.

Your right, so I guess thats why I didnt mention or aim that post at you at all huh? And O-Gee whats this, Wombat hasnt backed any of those opinions up with a vote on me or Rags. Wonder why that is.

Lord these posts are getting my freaking blood boiling.

WOMBAT WAS VOTING RED/RAGS FOR A WHILE, AND IN A RECENT POST SAID NO ONE SHOULD BE LYNCHING OUTSIDE OF YOU OR RAGS

This was SUCH a scummy throwaway nudge post I really feel like I need blood pressure medicine after reading it.

SCUMMMMMMMMMM

Also, "Wonder why that is" is TERRIBLE tone. Holy crap you're scum Lenlo.

Red was scummy and now Rags is scummy replacing her.  Giving him time to make up for Red is bullcrap, especially when he's scumtelling.  He is still the best lynch today.

Lenlo refuses to drop the Darthe lynch crap.  He is also a good lynch for today.

WE ARE NOT LYNCHING OUTSIDE OF {RAGS, LENLO} TODAY.  GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER AND VOTE ONE OF THEM.

I'm scumtelling? Do explain. This should be good.

Rags CONFIRMED to care more about defending himself than actually scumhunting.

WMFM

Also, Mynd has been objectively scummy imo, but he's also claimed a role that can be semi-vetted.  Voting him right now is a joke imo.

Yup. NEVER should have lynched a mason claim D1, that crap was craptastic

I do.  It's a good way of trying to leave open a Yates push while still looking like you're not going after him.

That would be completely illogical if I was scum. Yates is the most cleared player in the game and short of an investigation, there is no way he is getting lynched. I get what you are trying to get at, but it makes no sense in this case as trying to push him at any point would be suicide.

Yates is the most cleared player in the game, yet you pushed at him softly regardless. If he was the most cleared player in the game, why did you throw out a fos, no matter how soft, to begin with??????

Also, Mynd has been objectively scummy imo, but he's also claimed a role that can be semi-vetted.  Voting him right now is a joke imo.

I have yet to see any verification.

GRRRRRR these scummy posts are driving me insane. Mynd's partner should have revealed sooner, yes, but acting like there should have been instant verification, or verification of his role before EOD1 at ALL is incredibly stupid.

I'm 4th in post count and most of it is content.  Telling me I haven't been playing just because it took a while for me to get started is laughable.

I disagree that most of its content, but whatever. Argueing about this crap isnt helping anything and is just pissing people off.

Mynd is the lynch for today imo. Im very curious about where Rand went though, as he was pretty active earlier in the game but suddenly dropped off once other people showed up and started argueing against the Darthe thing as well.

Not only another scummy nudge of the Mynd lynch, but Lenlo backs off from the argument with Wombat AND even throws out a lazy "Rand stopped posting as much" line to try and distract, even tho it was END OF DAY AND ONE PERSON NOT POSTING FOR A WHILE DIDN'T NEED TO BE FOCUSED ON, especially not if Mynd was "the lynch for today" iyo :rolleyes:

Then - with DL looming, he decides just to claim Mason with the logic of 'why would scum claim Mason?'

2) While it is vettable, there was no guarantee his partner would speak up. They could just hide and then Mynd would be considered a Mason and free to skate for a while (this lends to the idea that he's fake claiming and there is no actual partner).

Why why why am I continuing to put myself through this. Ughhhhhhhh

AJ there is NO FREAKING WAY YOU'RE TOWN THIS GAME. No guarantee his partner would speak up? Come the eff on bro. There is no WAY Mynd would have been able to skate by for long without his partner revealing, and you freaking know that.

I need to toke.

This is stupid.

[unvote]

[v]Mynd[/v]

Im glad you approve.

Howltroll more, scum.

Your going to be so disappointed when this game is over.

Only way Wombat is going to be disappointed is with town's play afterwards because there is just about NO CHANCE you're actually town this game.

Also funny that you don't even correct Wombat or deny what he's saying- you just say he's going to be disappointed, open ended enough to get past LD's, huh?

Also funny that you spew Wombat as town here- apparently you KNOW that Wombat is town, since if he was scum he wouldn't be disappointed, he would ALREADY KNOW YOUR ALIGNMENT

Lenlo playing an incredibly sloppy scum game ITT yet didn't get lynched because... reasons. Oh wait, town had to lynch a mason claim instead FUFUKOJOEWNOGNGW(U_SVIHW*_YHVW_

So Mynd was lieing I think. Though we got no coroner. That means we either A) Have a role that finds out coroners or B) Darthe is witholding them for some reason. As sad as I find it, Its probably A. 

So Wombat is suspect imo, because of his hardline refusal until right  before deadline to vote Mynd. Sure it coulda been cause of the claim but he said No lynching outside Rags and me. I wanna look at him more tomorrow.

You are not SERIOUSLY trying to use this to springboard to lynching Wombat, are you?

Ho-Lee-Crap you're scum

Voting Mynd yesterday was STOOPID. Wombat's reluctance to do so does not in ANY way incriminate him

Why did two people die?

Darthe - how much should we look into your scenes?

MOCK CONFUSION MUCH???

Again, AJ is not stupid.

It is not often that I get THIS upset while catching up on stuff. If I come back tomorrow night and see more drivel and derping and people letting scum slide, just so yall know I'll prob stop giving a crap about this game anymore just for my own health.

But yeah, lynch in this order and town likely wins:

Lenlo>AJ>Rags>TG

Oh god I just read all of those.  I am drowning in a sea of WOT.

Id throw you a life saver but, I actually enjoy those candies.

Des if your so worried about a LD then here: I am town.

Saying Womby would be disappointed when the game is over is because I will flip town.

So, I am thinking that I might move night deadlines to 12 hours.  This one has been 18 and we are 15 and a half hours through so far.  From what I could gather nearly everyone checks in every ~8 or so and the one or two who don't only don't do so because they don't play on weekends etc.  

Would anyone mind that DL or is it too short?  Just to clarify, this would only be for future nights.

Archived