DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your right, so I guess thats why I didnt mention or aim that post at you at all huh?

Just pointing out that there are reasons to vote you. The biggest part of that has to do with the mod lynch thing and Wombat is fairly calling you out on the bs. So what I'm suggesting is that attempting to discredit Wombat doesn't help your case.

And O-Gee whats this, Wombat hasnt backed any of those opinions up with a vote on me or Rags. Wonder why that is.

I thought Wombat *was* voting you? But I gues it's just me and Desp. So that's a fair question.

Red was scummy and now Rags is scummy replacing her.  Giving him time to make up for Red is bullcrap, especially when he's scumtelling.  He is still the best lynch today.

Lenlo refuses to drop the Darthe lynch crap.  He is also a good lynch for today.

WE ARE NOT LYNCHING OUTSIDE OF {RAGS, LENLO} TODAY.  GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER AND VOTE ONE OF THEM.

I'm scumtelling? Do explain. This should be good.

You completely threw out anything that Red said by labeling her a bad player.  That's garbage.  You then threw some dirt at Yates over NOTHING but didn't actually come after him.

She does some very odd things in Mafia games. No denying that.

I said that I thought he was fluffy early on but had substance later and gave him a town lean. You consider that dirt?

I do.  It's a good way of trying to leave open a Yates push while still looking like you're not going after him.

That would be completely illogical if I was scum. Yates is the most cleared player in the game and short of an investigation, there is no way he is getting lynched. I get what you are trying to get at, but it makes no sense in this case as trying to push him at any point would be suicide.

Also, Mynd has been objectively scummy imo, but he's also claimed a role that can be semi-vetted.  Voting him right now is a joke imo.

I have yet to see any verification.

He still has 5 minutes.

In ernest, yup, thats what spamming 2 full pages where most of what you said wasnt actual serious gameplay is called. Lets go with that. Then theres the other 30 hours of this game you werent around for and didnt say anything during. Yup yup.

Also, Mynd has been objectively scummy imo, but he's also claimed a role that can be semi-vetted.  Voting him right now is a joke imo.

Not an excuse for making a stupid vote.

It isn't stupid if it's right, though. Mynd was here. Mynd was reading the game. Mynd isn't self-vetting. Screw it.

[v]Mynd[/v]

Worst case scenario, he is what he says and his partner is auto-vetted when needed.

In ernest, yup, thats what spamming 2 full pages where most of what you said wasnt actual serious gameplay is called. Lets go with that. Then theres the other 30 hours of this game you werent around for and didnt say anything during. Yup yup.

I left out page 11, which was all spam.  You can start lolcatting now.

Not an excuse for making a stupid vote.

It isn't stupid if it's right, though. Mynd was here. Mynd was reading the game. Mynd isn't self-vetting. Screw it.

[v]Mynd[/v]

Worst case scenario, he is what he says and his partner is auto-vetted when needed.

What happens if we get a CC?

I'm 4th in post count and most of it is content.  Telling me I haven't been playing just because it took a while for me to get started is laughable.

I disagree that most of its content, but whatever. Argueing about this crap isnt helping anything and is just pissing people off.

Mynd is the lynch for today imo. Im very curious about where Rand went though, as he was pretty active earlier in the game but suddenly dropped off once other people showed up and started argueing against the Darthe thing as well.

Archived