• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No role PM?  No problem!

Seriously. 

Sooooo what's goin on?  I'm drunk.

Darthe is a poopy mod.

Then lynch him with me

You will never speak wiser words.  This is your plateau.

[v]Darthe[/v]

And so I have risen.

The German should be treated like the meat puppets they are. 

checking in

^Slightly scummy OP, altho Mynd looks a lot better in more recent posts

[postS]

I like this post. Only way Mynd would look more questionable after this is if Red was indeed scum and this is early scum distancing or something, but for now I read this response as very townie.

AJ already hit it, but it seems you are clearing Mynd based on a conditional read of Red rather than on Mynds posts.  Explain further?

No not at all- I think Mynd is town because when asked a straightforward question, he gave a straightforward answer immediately that didn't hedge or quibble or anything. Def a townie response. His silliness in other posts is not alignment indicative, but when making gameplay posts I haven't seen anything since the OP to make me reconsider.

If YOU think I should, by all means show me some quotes and analysis broseph

What about wanting to lynch the mod gives you a town read on Lenlo?

It fits in my meta of Lenlo and the interactions I've had with him the last number of games.  Des did note how Lenlo backed out a bit when given the opportunity by Yates which looks bad, but Lenlo going HAM after the "fun" on D1 is the Lenlo I know.

Lenlo going HAM and acting wacky is completely and utterly null indicative for him, and everyone that plays with him knows this. He screws off in every game REGARDLESS of his alignment.

So yeah your explanation for the town read looks like dog poop to me, and I don't believe it's genuine. Either protecting a scumbro or covering a TMI slip imo, and my money's on the former for right now

Yes Rand, when everyone has chimed in and said they refuse to lynch the mod, I might as well move my vote to the scummiest person in the game in my eyes. Its not like ive also been pushing you today and saying that im content with lynching either of you, so of course its not ok for me to move my vote to you.  :dry:

Also my god that took me like 10 minutes to understand.

Moar bad tone in this post. Adding unnecessary modifiers and fragments like "in my eyes", and also oddly defensive for Lenlo

guys i'm bowing out of this game.  cant keep up with Mynds game, this one and mod at the same time

we could just lynch you?  [unvote]  [v]RED[/v]

Doesn't even really look scummy to me, but does look dumb. Guess Mynd goofing off again?

Honestly kinda bummed that he's THIS obviously townie since scum are going to easily put him out as a consensus "town" read and he's also more likely to get Night Hit. Oh well /shrug

On the plus side, scum now know I'm a universal Town read and thus likely to be watched/protected since I'm such a nice juicy night target candidate. If I have to die to catch us confirmed scum? So be it. Come at me bro.

I had thought the same thing, more worried really about scummers saying they have a town "read" on you to look like they're participating and without spewing any other townies or teammates

Actually faking no vowels isn't that hard.

pnt sn't tht ts hrd, bt

why wld rndlthr fk pr, btr ptns (spclly bcz rndlthr lks pstng)

Just gotta say I love how since Rand can't type "I" he has to type rndlthr each time instead lolololol

Also kinda clever imo

[unvote]

[v]Mynd[/v]

lolcat

Another turrible slanking vote from TG. Why would Mynd be lolcatting this early in a game? You realize lolcatting is more when the scum is sorta already outed, right?

What Mynd did doesn't make sense from a scum POV imo. Plus, he recently got nabbed D1 as scum in another game, I highly doubt he'd lolcat as scum on D1 in this one

I'm for Des.

:wub:

RAG has replaced RED.  The games continue!

This makes me happy

:smile:

No role PM?  No problem!

Seriously. 

Darthe is a poopy mod.

Then lynch him with me

[v]Darthe[/v]

This does the opposite

:sad:

Rags, if you're still here, I wouldn't mind getting the chance to rl time read you, so let's rap

No role PM?  No problem!

Seriously. 

Darthe is a poopy mod.

Then lynch him with me

[v]Darthe[/v]

And so I have risen.

Me too!  :wink:

I just got my role PM, haven't read anything yet this game, and am very not sober.

Bring it.

Got busy with room service. Anywho if you're not read up not much point to real-time read imo

Which is why I told ya that part.  I may be hammered but I can still Mafia.  I'll read up tomorrow.

We don't have a lot of time to consolidate.

[v]Lenlo[/v]

The "let's lynch the mod" shtick isn't a joke or a conversation starter anymore.

Lenlo already admitted this FWIW.  But I'm down to lynch him just cuz.  I'd probably prefer Rags at this point though.

Morning all.

I guess if you're still around Rags, you could explain why we should forgive all the scummy things Red was doing

I dunno what Red was doing but my first guess would be cause she isn't a good player? No clue. I'm gonna read up in an hour or so

Catching up...Yates is using a lot of words to say very little which always gives me bad juju. But I'm always skeptical of people who use 4 paragraphs to say something they could have said in 2 sentences. Content makes me lean town.

Lots of lurkers.

And Red just voted for someone based on what the mod said. So that's awful.

Why are you people even paying attention to darthe's trolling?

Mynd trying too hard with the no lynch joke.

Drunk tank and Len also failing at being funny. DT hasn't done anything and Len is sketchy as always.

Good juju from womby.

And the wrecking ball video is epic.

Des' first couple WoT posts were sketchy as hell. Just calls like 6 people scummy and overplayed the 'I'm so sad Yates is too townie' deal. Got more neutral after that but very very safe, consensus targets.

Mynd's vote of red is awful.

[v]mynd[/v]

So we have 5 hours left to consolidate.

[unvote][v]Mynd[/v] Id prefer Rand or Darthe, but enough people have said Darthe aint happenin at all that I am going to consolidate onto Mynd to avoid a random.

Catching up...Yates is using a lot of words to say very little which always gives me bad juju. But I'm always skeptical of people who use 4 paragraphs to say something they could have said in 2 sentences. Content makes me lean town.

You think I've said very little?

You also think I'm fluff posting?

I don't like that you crapped on my playing style, suggested it's a scummy style based on your experience ["always skeptical"], then came to the Town consensus on my alignment with no reason other than "content" - which you *just* called out as giving you "bad juju." Does not compute.

You know what else I don't like?

Mynd trying too hard with the no lynch joke.

Drunk tank and Len also failing at being funny.

Mynd's vote of red is awful.

[v]mynd[/v]

You are contradicting yourself. Based on your vote, I have to assume you think Mynd is scummy at least partially because he was a jokey try hard and failed. Yet you note Drunk Tank and Len also failed at being funny without ascribing alignment value to either of them. You polish this turd off with an OMGUS vote and regurgitate another consensus note regarding Mynd's vote. The difference is you are late to the party and at this point you should be more interested in his response to being called out.

Yeah. I could vote here, now. At least I know it's not because I just don't see Red as Town. I'd still rather lynch Lenlo but could compromise on Rag.

Moreso early on. I was typing things as I read them. Like you had a couple of long posts that didn't say much of anything. As I went on, your content got better. And yeah, I've never been a big fan of people writing a thesis in mafia, but I didn't crap on your style so don't get all offended. Not being my preference =\= crapping on.

And I did not contradict myself at all. Since I guess I need to elaborate, I meant that Mynd was trying too hard to be funny in that his joke was forced. I simply said that DT and Len weren't funny. There is a difference but I prolly could have been clearer.

Also, I have not been called out on anything. Red did some loltastic things that there's no real way for me to defend because I didn't do them, but all Mynd did was plop a vote.

Nice try, but I am a Mason.  I will let my mason partner vouch for me if need be, but for now, let's keep my other half quiet for now.  

I will take this game seriously when others do as well.  Lenlo has been trying to lynch Darthe, and everything up until now has been haphazard.

If it is time for us to indeed take this game seriously, then lets do this. 

Welcome Rags.  Red did do some loltastic stuff but my vote on her was indeed a joke vote.

[unvote]

Shall we begin the actual game now?

Nice try, but I am a Mason.  I will let my mason partner vouch for me if need be, but for now, let's keep my other half quiet for now.  

I will take this game seriously when others do as well.  Lenlo has been trying to lynch Darthe, and everything up until now has been haphazard.

If it is time for us to indeed take this game seriously, then lets do this. 

Welcome Rags.  Red did do some loltastic stuff but my vote on her was indeed a joke vote.

[unvote]

Shall we begin the actual game now?

4 hours before deadline? Sure. I woulda been happy and was trying to get the game actually started for afew days now, but if you wanna come in at the end and say "Lets start with 4 hours left," go ahead.

Archived