DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

The German should be treated like the meat puppets they are. 

checking in

^Slightly scummy OP, altho Mynd looks a lot better in more recent posts

lts gt ds strtd

<3 lnl avtrs

h8 drth

lmfao

[v]Darthe[/v]

^Scummy OP, and Red hasn't really sought redemption yet

Cause mod god.

[v]Darthe[/v]

Worth it

^Scummy for "lol lookit me tagalong gais" post

Cause mod god.

[v]Darthe[/v]

Worth it

I can get behind this train.

[v]Darthe[/v]

Again, scummy post. Lenlo goes overboard with this schtick tho, and honestly my scum read on him is stronger than that of AJ after catching up fully

Mynd what good do you see in inciting Red?

I'm a pretty good judge on Red!Scum and Red!Town. 

I like this post. Only way Mynd would look more questionable after this is if Red was indeed scum and this is early scum distancing or something, but for now I read this response as very townie.

Wow, Darthe really is in the VCs.  Sick dude, sick. 

[v]Darthe[/v]

Mynd, that video "Kids Lives" really helped me.  A lot.  Here is one for you that should help you remember sunscreen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jRc3BMhE5c

^Another scummy tagalong post

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Yates - why TG?

Why would you question *my* vote when are you wasting *your* vote on mod?

For the sake of gamesmanship; I had like 22 posts to pick a lynch candidate.  Why *NOT* TG?  He's lulz posting [ie. "blending in"], following "the herd" [ie. using the youtube post format started by lenlo and mynd], and his music video was the most evil of all.  Did you watch it?  The kid literally hails Hitler in the video posted by TG.  In that respect, TG is basically hailing Hitler.  TG might even *BE* Hitler.  Or maybe I just want to see reactions to my vote...

So it seems I have the most valid reasons for a vote presented.  What's your story?  Why are you playing the lulz vote card?  Why are you afraid of taking a stand or provoking a reaction?  I also see you asking questions [myself and Mynd] while not offering any opinions of your own.  These are scum traits [ie. not wanting to step on anyone's toes, not taking a stand so as to be able to navigate the political minefield as it develops, etc.], broski.  I'm willing to hear you out before voting you, though.

I think Wombat already beat me to the LOCK CLEAR punch for this post but yeah, Yates is absurdly townie this game

Honestly kinda bummed that he's THIS obviously townie since scum are going to easily put him out as a consensus "town" read and he's also more likely to get Night Hit. Oh well /shrug

[/unvote]

[v]Rand[/v]

I think this is a good place to start. The PR shtick could easily be faked and gives him an excuse for poor posting and lack of content.

TURRIBLE post and vote right here. Completely arbitrary and BS reasoning for a vote, yet AJ acts serious about it. Reads as scum trying to look like they're participating

Early reads are basically Lenlo and Yates as town.  Len for wanting to lynch mod, Yates for gameplay so far.

Scum leans are all you other loving a**holes.  XD

See what I mean about how scum can offer Yates as a town "read" to make themselves look better?

And oh yeah, scummy as hell post for trying to clear Lenlo (who looks awful so far) and for failing the tone test with the "Scum leans are all you other loving a**holes" line, which is Scum!TG trying to be mirthful about having no legit scum reads to try and preemptively cover anyone calling him out for that

Early reads are basically Lenlo and Yates as town.  Len for wanting to lynch mod, Yates for gameplay so far.

scrw y, btw lynchng Drth mght wst 1 lnch cmpltly, bd fr twn

Are you allowed to talk about your PR or is that modkillable?  If you're allowed, is it character related (last all game) or just for a phase?  Or, are you doing this just to mess with us?

nght, wll tll y

Not liking Rand or this post.

wshs shldnt lwr twn's chncs f wnnng

Its not lowering it any more than a regular lynch hitting a towny would do though. Your pretty adamant here about us not lynching Darthe with very with reasoning as to why we shouldnt Rand. this is suspect.

UNBELIEVABLY bad reasoning in this post. As in so bad I don't think it came from a town POV

So let me get this straight. Your saying its a bad idea to lynch Darthe... because he says so? Well if thats all it takes I know my new strategy for mafia.

Seriously though, thats not a good enough reason so im going to continue on down this path until something better crops up.

"im going to continue on down this path until something better crops up"

^SCUMMY TONE ALERT!!! Seriously, awful awkward way to end that, exposes Lenlo as scum right there

Plz dont lynch me? Its baseless guys.

lk ^.  Drth's 1st pst sggsts tht

Drth lynch = bd lynch

No. That post is clearly lulz in nature. Do you understand what the word "baseless" means? All he is [imo] clearly JOKING about is that we have no reason to think he's suspicious [thus "baseless"]. Of course, that isn't true. He is Darthe. That is typically reason enough.

That said, I don't see how any good can come of lynching the mod. We learn nothing of the alignments of the PLAYERS in the game and have the side bonus of not knowing what that result would even be [if there even is one outside of a simple no lynch]. I fear what I don't know. I'm not lynching the mod.

Again, ridic townie post from Yates

Or Jester!  Bastard Mod as Jester would be awesome!

Cop can read the Mod tonight though. 

CosmicPanda modded a game where he was one of the players and was a Jester ofc

What if the mods a godfather HMMMM?! I can make silly speculations to. I wanna lynch darthe or Rand so far today. #GameSolved

Obfuscation post. Copping the mod might actually not be a bad idea, even tho directing PR's aint usually a good idea, but Lenlo preempts any info that might have been gained with that with wifom for pretty much no reason, then follows it up with fluff to make it look like he's joking

But Cory was right, and Wombat as well. If Lenlo didn't really care about the game, or was too preoccupied because of RL, he should have subbed out. He was an important vote twice yet didn't care. Come on man, I know it's harsh, and I know it's gonna look like I'm the bad guy here, but the fact is I'm not bagging on him because he didn't put mafia above RL. RL always comes first. But when you sign up for games and commit to other players but end up not following through with the commitment, YOU'RE the bad guy there. There's no shame in subbing out. A replacement that wasn't caught up but CARED would be better than someone who couldn't play.

It's Day 1.  I get it.  In fairness, it's been a day and a half irl.  Still, if we don't get more activity in this game Town is going to lose to apathy in the same way we lose every other game - most notably that Red Wedding debacle.

Basically, this is my way of calling out shaming the following players:

Red - 1 post

Wombat - 0 posts

Des - 1 excuse post

Drunk Tank - 0 posts

I have zero problem for being called out for this btw. I signed up for too many games, it's my own fault /shrug

I can normally handle multiple games at once fairly easily, however two I'm in are insane active, and rl is busy to boot. I realize that's an excuse but meh

I will say that I didn't plan on slanking off for long, was essentially just saying I wouldn't be catching up that night, and might not be as active early on in the game. I shouldn't have to sub out tho and since this game isn't crazy active I should also be able to stay abreast of it fairly easily.

:biggrin:

I dont see why you think there will be any consequences beyond maybe losing a single days lynch if we lynch Darthe. Previous games setups have absolutely no bearing on this games setup, its different from meta.

Acting like losing a lynch wouldn't be a big deal = pretty friggin scummy

Who would you kill?

At this point? Id random.org it between you, Rand and me.

As if more support for a case on scum!Lenlo being in this game was needed, Lenlo made this post

Town!Lenlo would never in a million years make this post at this time. He has been running with the "LOL D1 Vig myself for lulz LOL!" joke for a while now, to quibble and say he'd random.org it is complete bull, and he likely only put that out there in case he actually DID get a vig and used it on Rand so he wouldn't look mega sketch balls for it later

sorry guys had to help with a skeet shoot on a farm all day at work yesterday.  so i'm here, but sun burnt.

thoughts so far

Rand's PR makes me want to lynch him

Len is vibing scum for the hardcore push on an obv joke lynch

AJ vibing scum for his subtle push on the Darthe lynch and for his agro on Yates TGI vote

yates is vibing town

most important part of the game so far is this

Len is trying to play to the mechanics.  I think that looks bad on him.  Also, TG seems too quirky in this game.  Slight tenative town read but I am somewhat sus of it.

Darthe calls Len scum and TGI town.  mod knows the alignments of people so out of all the info this is the best info to give us possible scum to lynch.  we should be training on these two imo

[v]Len[/v]

Red saying she wants to lynch Rand for his PR is mega sketch balls

It's even more sketch considering she then starts pushing against Lenlo, who was pushing against Rand (but then for Red I will admit that this kind of flip flopping CAN be par for the course, however it's the first thing which started to signal me that she was scum last time I caught her)

It's even moar sketch considering she fos's Lenlo and AJ for pushing the "lynch teh mod" thing, but DOESN'T fos TG, who ALSO followed suit with that nonsense

It's even more sketch that she just says "Yates is vibing town" without saying why, reeks of scum knowing that he is consensus town read so gets it out as well without actually explaining it

It's EVEN MOAR SKETCH tho that she says the most important part of the game is an obvious mod troll post, then uses that to springboard to a vote on Lenlo, AND THEN LATER ACTS LIKE THIS WASN'T THE MAIN REASON SHE VOTED LENLO.

Ho

Lee

Carp

Darthe calls Len scum and TGI town.  mod knows the alignments of people so out of all the info this is the best info to give us possible scum to lynch.  we should be training on these two imo

You need to ignore pretty much anything that Darthe posts that isn't required due to game mechanics. Just pretend we have a role cop reveal on Darthe and the role returned Jester. Using anything of his joke/troll posts as a reason for a vote is bad juju. If you want to vote Len for pushing the Darthe lynch angle? That's cool. I'll likely be joining you on the wagon. The only reason I haven't yet is because I wanted to see if he was serious about the push or if he was trying to generate game play/generate discussion/set a trap.

Bottom line: I don't hate the vote, but I do hate the reason.

Its obviously not working sadly. While I wouldnt mind a Darthe lynch at this point I was mostly using it for an early talking point to get people to say something and see how well we could get through the joking phase.

HOLY SCHNIKES THIS IS SKETCH

Immediately after Yates says he was waiting to see if Lenlo was serious or trying a #gamestarter, Lenlo then comes in and says he was just trying a #gamestarter

SCUMMMMMMMMMMMM

@ TGI - his hardcore push on wasting our lynch on the mod.  its a joke but he's beating it into the ground and we get no info off of it.   i dont see how lynching the mod gains us anything and its a distraction.

most important part of the game so far is this

Len is trying to play to the mechanics.  I think that looks bad on him.  Also, TG seems too quirky in this game.  Slight tenative town read but I am somewhat sus of it.

[v]Len[/v]

:rolleyes:

yeah but you leave out that i foudn you scummy outside of that for pushing the lynch on the mod so hard.

Technically Red, YOU FREAKING STARTED THE DISTRACTION!!! If not for your "joke" vote on Darthe, peeps wouldn't have seen that that counted, and then scum couldn't have came in and fluffed and acted like that would be an actual good thing to start the game with (pretty much assuming at least one scum was in the crowd doing that)

As for the second part, I don't think he left anything out, he quoted you saying "MOST IMPORTANT PART" since yknow, that was seriously scummy of you to do, then act like you had all sorts of other reasons to vote Lenlo

@ TGI - add into it now, that he's trying to misrep my vote on him by leaving out the fact i found him scummy for that push and is trying to make it appear that i'm only voting him for what Darthe said.

Im not misrepping anything you say it right there IN THE POST. "Most important par of this game so far is this" implying that its your biggest reason. You follow it up with actually attempting to use a bastard mods post as a good reason to vote me. If you had voted me after just bringing up the Darthe push, fine, but you didnt. You brought up Darthes stupid post and called it the most important part of the game and THEN voted.

So no, im not misrepping anything.

This post def makes sense, however it wouldn't be hard to have said this as scum as well. If Red is town, she absolutely botched her start to actual gameplay, and scum!Lenlo could fend it off fairly easily

Speaking of which, I'm putting booze in my catchup coffee.  Cuz if it's a troll game I might as well read it while none of my brain is working correctly.

If I'm not mistaken this was like the third or fourth post Wombat made before actually getting serious, seemed unusual for him. He usually doesn't fluff much before getting started

Fwiw tho, I do have a slight town lean on him after seeing his catchup posts

Dear Thread,

Please don't be too mad at me if I slank off at first in this game, two other games I'm in are a complete pain in the ass to keep up with. Sorry for the inconvenience, and stay sexy until I can dedicate more of my impressive scumhunting prowess towards this game. Thanks!

:biggrin:

With love and admiration,

Despothera

This is a scummy slank cover.  Townie slank cover would be shorter and to the point.

:wub:

Thoughts:

AJ still on my radar, but others have dropped way more scumtells than him, partially at least due to him being busy. Would like to see a response to my vote or things I pointed out against him tho, I normally can read AJ very well as we look at posts and games in a similar manner.

Strongest town reads are Yates of course, Mynd, and actually Wombat. Wombat's not out of his scum range but gut read says town. Pray could be a town read of mine, but I'm also worried he preached caution about lynching Darthe D1 as a way of getting town cred. Drunk Tank gets slight townie points for his casual demeanor- if he wanted to slank or coast in the background as scum there would def be easier ways of doing so, especially considering this game got off to a slow start then most of the gameplay focused on whether to lynch Darthe or not.

Strongest scum reads are Lenlo, Red, and TG. Lenlo was carrying on that whole convo with Rand as if he was seriously trying to push Rand for scum for "defending" Darthe or having TMI or something, and the way he carried on that pointless argument showed he wasn't actually interested in finding scum, but just finding something pointless to argue about so he could look active (I'm thinking after getting caught as scum relatively easy his past few scum games, he's trying to change his scum meta). Lenlo backpedaling after Yates gave him an opening to do so also reeks. Red looks scummy for actually trying to use an obv trollmod post as a reason to vote someone, and for then when called out on it trying to make it seem like it wasn't the entire reason she voted Lenlo- even tho she voted RIGHT AFTER the mod post and said it was the most important thing of the game so far. TG had a bad opener, went along with the lynch Darthe thing, and is generally just slanking it and making bad tone posts.

Actions:

[unvote]

[v]Lenlo[/v]

Red and Lenlo competing trains today looks like a swell idea to me

Gonna finally pay this game some due attention like I said earlier.

Skimmed through from the beginning and there's some stuff that I found that I want to bring to light - as of right now I think my top 3 suspects would be Mynd, Despo, and Red in pretty much that order. Pral is an outlier on that list also. I'll show what I mean in the upcoming WOT.

Still serious about lynching Rand btw - faking a PR is incredibly easy and a simple way for him to skate through D1 (which is town's best opportunity to set the tone for the game) by making his posts confusing and hard to read. This is border line PL territory, but that's my feelings on it.

Anyway - gonna sort through my MQ and I'll post it in a bit with a further summary once I have all my thoughts in order.

Rand, are you seriously not allowed to use any vowels except for the first 'a' in avatars?

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.  Mstk, pls dnt kll m Drth.

Wht hppns whn lnch Drth?

[v] Darthe [/v]

Snagged this one after starting from the beginning because I thought it was important considering how Rand later changed his tune to not wanting to lynch Darthe. I don't see how he changed his mind considering he was happy to vote Darthe at this point with the inquisitive statement that I bolded.

[v]Rand[/v]

I think this is a good place to start. The PR shtick could easily be faked and gives him an excuse for poor posting and lack of content.

ths vt = vry vry vry vry bd.

bt, scm wldnt d ths, 2 stpd, ndrj = twn mst lkly

Basic logic to soft clear me. 2Dumb2BScum isn't really a good argument imo.

What about wanting to lynch the mod gives you a town read on Lenlo?

Lenlo wants to kill Santa!  :(

[unvote]

[v] Lenlo [/v]

Throw away vote here.

I wanna lynch darthe or Rand so far today. #GameSolved

Not lynching Darthe. Take that off the table.

I could be convinced to lynch Rand. Anything besides suspicion of a fake post restriction?

I find his apparent knowledge that lynching Darthe would only be bad for town. You are posted or agreed with some actual reasons for not doing so such as hes the mod, or we can have him cop viewed or something else but all Rand is doing is stating that it would definitly be bad for town to even attempt a lynch at Darthe. This leads me to believe that he has information we dont, that he knows Darthe can be lynched because whether or not he even can be is still up in the air, and that lynching Darthe would be bad for him specifically.

This post reads pretty townie. It also makes Rand look more sus after he seemed all for lynching Darthe at first to 'see what happens'

[v]Fat Lady Next Door[/v]

Felt compelled to put my vote where my mouth was/is/bes...whatever

Throw away post. I don't know anything of DT's meta, but this sort of commentary generally doesn't make me feel good about players.

sorry guys had to help with a skeet shoot on a farm all day at work yesterday.  so i'm here, but sun burnt.

thoughts so far

Rand's PR makes me want to lynch him

AJ vibing scum for his subtle push on the Darthe lynch and for his agro on Yates TGI vote

yates is vibing town

Bolded: what about my phrasing did you find aggro - as you say? I asked simple questions about the current content that could be considered gameplay.

Did Red vote Len based on what Darthe said? Did I really read that?

You did. What do you think that says about Red considering her later commentary on the subject?

This post reads to me as you sitting on the sidelines.

[unvote]

[v]Red[/v]

I don't HATE this vote atm.

Let's vote No Lynch!  No Lynch has been acting very scummy not posting or anything.  I think No Lynch is LOCK SCUM!

[unvote]

[v] No Lynch [/v]

Another throw away vote from Mynd. At this point Red had come into the thread - and considering that Mynd voted her first because he can supposedly read her well, I find the lack of follow up suspect.

FOS.

Can we, like, start from the lowest poster and lynch up from there if no one is up for the mod?

Sure.

[v]Lowest poster[/v]

I botched this one, but the nested quote came from Lenlo.

This is another jokey/throw away vote from DT. So far no real content from him but he's open to make jokes. Could signify him being relaxed and easing into the game, but I would like to see more analysis or he will quickly climb the ladder of my 'to lynch' list.

Why are you defending NO Lynch, Lenlo?  Are you on a mafia team together?

More jokes from Mynd.

By now I would expect a townie Mynd to throw out some wild shit for us to chew on - looks sorta similar to another game where Mynd got outed as scum. U mad bro? :wink:

[v]Red[/v]

Don't necessarily hate this vote either. Wombat passes the quick eyeball check for now with his catch up posts.

checking in

What posts of his have you liked? I've pulled the ones I saw combing through the thread and mostly it's all jokes or throw away votes. This read looks weak and fake to me.

Mynd what good do you see in inciting Red?

I'm a pretty good judge on Red!Scum and Red!Town.

I like this post. Only way Mynd would look more questionable after this is if Red was indeed scum and this is early scum distancing or something, but for now I read this response as very townie.

This was what I was kind of expecting as an answer from him when I asked. I agree that it seemed okay but what I find more troubling on YOUR part is how you didn't notice his lack of follow up later once Red had gotten into the game.

Thoughts:

AJ still on my radar, but others have dropped way more scumtells than him, partially at least due to him being busy. Would like to see a response to my vote or things I pointed out against him tho, I normally can read AJ very well as we look at posts and games in a similar manner.

I don't really care about your vote or what you've brought against me thus far. I don't think your argument about how I was trying to 'me 2 guiz' with the Darthe thing holds a lot of merit considering I noticed him on the VC first and then voted him afterwards. The only person I could've been 'following' at this point was Red. I'm also pretty serious about lynching Rand for the PR. I don't care if you find that scummy, I can see how someone would see it this way but whatever. Like I stated previously, it allows him an easy way to skate through D1 if it is indeed faked. I put it out there, if nobody was is interested then that's fine and apparently his PR will end after N1 if I was able to interpret his post correctly, so I can hold off there until I see more of him.

As far as you and I seeing games similarly and being able to read each other well, I would agree - and right now you don't look so good to me bro.

Strongest town reads are Yates of course, Mynd, and actually Wombat. Wombat's not out of his scum range but gut read says town. Pray could be a town read of mine, but I'm also worried he preached caution about lynching Darthe D1 as a way of getting town cred. Drunk Tank gets slight townie points for his casual demeanor- if he wanted to slank or coast in the background as scum there would def be easier ways of doing so, especially considering this game got off to a slow start then most of the gameplay focused on whether to lynch Darthe or not.

I think Yates is gonna be a universal town read this game, but yeah I agree with you there. I also think Womby looks pretty good but I really, REALLY find your town read on Mynd troubling considering his posts this game. Like really troubling. Looking at his posts and how you call him scummy at first but town read him later for 'better posts' which I haven't personally seen, this looks like your way of adding scumbros to your town pile.

Strongest scum reads are Lenlo, Red, and TG. Lenlo was carrying on that whole convo with Rand as if he was seriously trying to push Rand for scum for "defending" Darthe or having TMI or something, and the way he carried on that pointless argument showed he wasn't actually interested in finding scum, but just finding something pointless to argue about so he could look active (I'm thinking after getting caught as scum relatively easy his past few scum games, he's trying to change his scum meta). Lenlo backpedaling after Yates gave him an opening to do so also reeks. Red looks scummy for actually trying to use an obv trollmod post as a reason to vote someone, and for then when called out on it trying to make it seem like it wasn't the entire reason she voted Lenlo- even tho she voted RIGHT AFTER the mod post and said it was the most important thing of the game so far. TG had a bad opener, went along with the lynch Darthe thing, and is generally just slanking it and making bad tone posts.

I think Red looks pretty bad for some of her posts too - but that's Red for you. I disliked her early snap reads and as you pointed out here, how she votes Len and then tries to play it off as a joke while simultaneously justifying it with other reasons.

I disagree on Lenlo - I think he looks pretty townie here. He may have gone a bit overboard with the MOD lynching spiel, but I think he defended his stance well there and with his push on Rand. Rand DOES look bad for first agreeing with the Darthe lynch and then later peeling off for reasons that I couldn't discern besides him having a sudden change of heart.

TG I'm sort of null on. I can follow Yates' vote on him early and I do think the spamming got a bit overboard, but I think he's starting to come into the thread more strongly. I have him as null.

Actions:

[unvote]

[v]Lenlo[/v]

Red and Lenlo competing trains today looks like a swell idea to me

How about no.

[unvote]

[v]Myndrunner[/v]

Which depending on the players may or may not be a good way of getting lynched.  Almost worked for Verbal.  I was one of the only ones pumping the brakes on that at the time.

Do you have a link to that old game?  I'd be curious to read.

This is an absolutely moronic statement to make.  Previous games certainly have bearing on this one.  If Darthe isn't trying to break the meta-mold in some way with the game, I will be SEVERELY DISAPPOINTED.

I don't think there will be no consequences.  I expect interesting consequences.  That said, I dont' think it should be off the table as the game progresses.

checking in

[postS]

AJ already hit it, but it seems you are clearing Mynd based on a conditional read of Red rather than on Mynds posts.  Explain further?

What about wanting to lynch the mod gives you a town read on Lenlo?

It fits in my meta of Lenlo and the interactions I've had with him the last number of games.  Des did note how Lenlo backed out a bit when given the opportunity by Yates which looks bad, but Lenlo going HAM after the "fun" on D1 is the Lenlo I know.

Feeling like Lenlo cannot be trusted at this point regardless of alignment.  He just wants to lynch the mod cuz YOLO and will think up any reason to do it.

Not true. Im also perfect willing to [unvote][v]Rand[/r] for his previous statements and deal with the mod some other time. I like how your trying to discredit me by playing off of my usual joking nature. Seeing how you or Rand flips should be interesting imo.

@ TGI - his hardcore push on wasting our lynch on the mod.  its a joke but he's beating it into the ground and we get no info off of it.   i dont see how lynching the mod gains us anything and its a distraction.

He did almost this same exact thing as town in Des' game with the NO SANTA push.  How was that different from this?

Except in Des's game with Santa, you couldnt actually lynch Des. You could juts vote for no one to get the gift. In this game lynching the mod is actually a feasible thing, so it would have completely different consequences. So id say they are different.

Who would you kill?

As if more support for a case on scum!Lenlo being in this game was needed, Lenlo made this post

Town!Lenlo would never in a million years make this post at this time. He has been running with the "LOL D1 Vig myself for lulz LOL!" joke for a while now, to quibble and say he'd random.org it is complete bull, and he likely only put that out there in case he actually DID get a vig and used it on Rand so he wouldn't look mega sketch balls for it later

Wrong, actually. I figured if I made it random with Darthe for the fun I would have a greater than 0 chance of him being just amused enough with the prospect to actually do it. No matter what would been good for me. 2/3 chance to hit someone I think is scummy and 1/3 chance for YOLO. Sadly that was not the case, but I can try again later.

Its obviously not working sadly. While I wouldnt mind a Darthe lynch at this point I was mostly using it for an early talking point to get people to say something and see how well we could get through the joking phase.

Immediately after Yates says he was waiting to see if Lenlo was serious or trying a #gamestarter, Lenlo then comes in and says he was just trying a #gamestarter

SCUMMMMMMMMMMMM

I was writing that post as Yates was writing his. Believe or not but I posted it without seeing his cause phone. Im allowed to attempt to make plans to damnit!

Gonna finally pay this game some due attention like I said earlier.

Skimmed through from the beginning and there's some stuff that I found that I want to bring to light - as of right now I think my top 3 suspects would be Mynd, Despo, and Red in pretty much that order. Pral is an outlier on that list also. I'll show what I mean in the upcoming WOT.

Still serious about lynching Rand btw - faking a PR is incredibly easy and a simple way for him to skate through D1 (which is town's best opportunity to set the tone for the game) by making his posts confusing and hard to read. This is border line PL territory, but that's my feelings on it.

Anyway - gonna sort through my MQ and I'll post it in a bit with a further summary once I have all my thoughts in order.

Yr srs bt vtng m bcz th md gv m PR.

Rndlthr hs N cntrl vr ths! Cnt chng t, s wht spcfclly mks y thnk m PR s fkd.

Rndlthr plld frm Drth lynch bcz f md pstng.  Clrly xplnd tht.

guys i'm bowing out of this game.  cant keep up with Mynds game, this one and mod at the same time

Scmmy. :tongue:

:laugh: ->

Feeling like Lenlo cannot be trusted at this point regardless of alignment.  He just wants to lynch the mod cuz YOLO and will think up any reason to do it.

Not true. Im also perfect willing to [unvote][v]Rand[/r] for his previous statements and deal with the mod some other time. I like how your trying to discredit me by playing off of my usual joking nature. Seeing how you or Rand flips should be interesting imo.

He did almost this same exact thing as town in Des' game with the NO SANTA push.  How was that different from this?

Except in Des's game with Santa, you couldnt actually lynch Des. You could juts vote for no one to get the gift. In this game lynching the mod is actually a feasible thing, so it would have completely different consequences. So id say they are different.

Who would you kill?

Wrong, actually. I figured if I made it random with Darthe for the fun I would have a greater than 0 chance of him being just amused enough with the prospect to actually do it. No matter what would been good for me. 2/3 chance to hit someone I think is scummy and 1/3 chance for YOLO. Sadly that was not the case, but I can try again later.

SCUMMMMMMMMMMMM

I was writing that post as Yates was writing his. Believe or not but I posted it without seeing his cause phone. Im allowed to attempt to make plans to damnit!

WHn mr plyrs gt md fr md lynch, Lnl nvts.  Scmmy McScmstr

Yes Rand, when everyone has chimed in and said they refuse to lynch the mod, I might as well move my vote to the scummiest person in the game in my eyes. Its not like ive also been pushing you today and saying that im content with lynching either of you, so of course its not ok for me to move my vote to you.  :dry:

Also my god that took me like 10 minutes to understand.

Yes Rand, when everyone has chimed in and said they refuse to lynch the mod, I might as well move my vote to the scummiest person in the game in my eyes. Its not like ive also been pushing you today and saying that im content with lynching either of you, so of course its not ok for me to move my vote to you.  :dry:

Also my god that took me like 10 minutes to understand.

Blm Drth.

Pnt s tht y brly dbtd 'gnst thm

Archived