DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

Its not lowering it any more than a regular lynch hitting a towny would do though. Your pretty adamant here about us not lynching Darthe with very with reasoning as to why we shouldnt Rand. this is suspect.

100% False.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would a bastard mod lie to you?

I can't imagine that would every happen.  Evar

Plz dont lynch me? Its baseless guys.

well since you asked I'm going to say yes

wht?

Dude, read what you just quoted.  Darthe is trolling us about this and flip flopping what he says. 

Which depending on the players may or may not be a good way of getting lynched.  Almost worked for Verbal.  I was one of the only ones pumping the brakes on that at the time.

Plz dont lynch me? Its baseless guys.

lk ^.  Drth's 1st pst sggsts tht

Drth lynch = bd lynch

No. That post is clearly lulz in nature. Do you understand what the word "baseless" means? All he is [imo] clearly JOKING about is that we have no reason to think he's suspicious [thus "baseless"]. Of course, that isn't true. He is Darthe. That is typically reason enough.

That said, I don't see how any good can come of lynching the mod. We learn nothing of the alignments of the PLAYERS in the game and have the side bonus of not knowing what that result would even be [if there even is one outside of a simple no lynch]. I fear what I don't know. I'm not lynching the mod.

Dont fear the unknown!

Hmm. I would lie to you, yeah.

Also I am as much a player as the rest of you.

Yup. Which means, by rule of DM, we have to lynch you.

Or Jester!  Bastard Mod as Jester would be awesome!

Cop can read the Mod tonight though. 

Verbal already kinda did that btw.

Santa wears the red suit so you can't see him bleeding all the time from Lenlo stabbing him!

lol'd

But Cory was right, and Wombat as well. If Lenlo didn't really care about the game, or was too preoccupied because of RL, he should have subbed out. He was an important vote twice yet didn't care. Come on man, I know it's harsh, and I know it's gonna look like I'm the bad guy here, but the fact is I'm not bagging on him because he didn't put mafia above RL. RL always comes first. But when you sign up for games and commit to other players but end up not following through with the commitment, YOU'RE the bad guy there. There's no shame in subbing out. A replacement that wasn't caught up but CARED would be better than someone who couldn't play.

It's Day 1.  I get it.  In fairness, it's been a day and a half irl.  Still, if we don't get more activity in this game Town is going to lose to apathy in the same way we lose every other game - most notably that Red Wedding debacle.

Basically, this is my way of calling out shaming the following players:

Red - 1 post

Wombat - 0 posts

Des - 1 excuse post

Drunk Tank - 0 posts

Hold your horses, broski

I dont see why you think there will be any consequences beyond maybe losing a single days lynch if we lynch Darthe. Previous games setups have absolutely no bearing on this games setup, its different from meta.

This is an absolutely moronic statement to make.  Previous games certainly have bearing on this one.  If Darthe isn't trying to break the meta-mold in some way with the game, I will be SEVERELY DISAPPOINTED.

sorry guys had to help with a skeet shoot on a farm all day at work yesterday.  so i'm here, but sun burnt.

thoughts so far

Rand's PR makes me want to lynch him

Len is vibing scum for the hardcore push on an obv joke lynch

AJ vibing scum for his subtle push on the Darthe lynch and for his agro on Yates TGI vote

yates is vibing town

most important part of the game so far is this

Len is trying to play to the mechanics.  I think that looks bad on him.  Also, TG seems too quirky in this game.  Slight tenative town read but I am somewhat sus of it.

Darthe calls Len scum and TGI town.  mod knows the alignments of people so out of all the info this is the best info to give us possible scum to lynch.  we should be training on these two imo

[v]Len[/v]

[v] Red [/v]

Shall we dance?

:wub:

Cause mod god.

[v]Darthe[/v]

Worth it

psh copy cat  (insert vote on AJ)

@Yates - why TG?

Why would you question *my* vote when are you wasting *your* vote on mod?

For the sake of gamesmanship; I had like 22 posts to pick a lynch candidate.  Why *NOT* TG?  He's lulz posting [ie. "blending in"], following "the herd" [ie. using the youtube post format started by lenlo and mynd], and his music video was the most evil of all.  Did you watch it?  The kid literally hails Hitler in the video posted by TG.  In that respect, TG is basically hailing Hitler.  TG might even *BE* Hitler.  Or maybe I just want to see reactions to my vote...

So it seems I have the most valid reasons for a vote presented.  What's your story?  Why are you playing the lulz vote card?  Why are you afraid of taking a stand or provoking a reaction?  I also see you asking questions [myself and Mynd] while not offering any opinions of your own.  These are scum traits [ie. not wanting to step on anyone's toes, not taking a stand so as to be able to navigate the political minefield as it develops, etc.], broski.  I'm willing to hear you out before voting you, though.

^ valid points.  town lean on yates

I'm a pretty good judge on Red!Scum and Red!Town.

What makes you think this? I ask because I will forever see Red!Scum thanks to Red Wedding mafia. She knows why. SHE KNOWS WHY....

lmfao

Dear Thread,

Please don't be too mad at me if I slank off at first in this game, two other games I'm in are a complete pain in the ass to keep up with. Sorry for the inconvenience, and stay sexy until I can dedicate more of my impressive scumhunting prowess towards this game. Thanks!

:biggrin:

With love and admiration,

Despothera

pings at attempt to look town and just comes off as a sleazy kiss ass post

This is mafia so I assume total and complete truthfulness from everyone.  Just in case though....would you lie to me?

Would a bastard mod lie to you?

nah the real question is, how do we read the info the mod is giving us.

do we assume its a lie and figure the opposite is true.  or do we account from him knowing thats howd we'd all likely react and take what he's saying at face value.

Unless I am a jester and win my own game.

house always wins

#itisknown

Is this post for real?

And I don't even get a mention?  I'm hurt.

Darthe, give me a vig shot.  I'll kill the player with the fewest posts.  Or the second fewest.  Or the third.  Or the one who won't chat roulette with me.

I would.

@ TGI - his hardcore push on wasting our lynch on the mod.  its a joke but he's beating it into the ground and we get no info off of it.   i dont see how lynching the mod gains us anything and its a distraction.

He did almost this same exact thing as town in Des' game with the NO SANTA push.  How was that different from this?

@ TGI - his hardcore push on wasting our lynch on the mod.  its a joke but he's beating it into the ground and we get no info off of it.   i dont see how lynching the mod gains us anything and its a distraction.

He did almost this same exact thing as town in Des' game with the NO SANTA push.  How was that different from this?

That is Lenlo being Lenlo though.  Is Red trying to make it an actual thing here?

That is Lenlo being Lenlo though.  Is Red trying to make it an actual thing here?

Why don't you Read and Find Out tell me?

Archived