DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry guys had to help with a skeet shoot on a farm all day at work yesterday.  so i'm here, but sun burnt.

thoughts so far

Rand's PR makes me want to lynch him

Len is vibing scum for the hardcore push on an obv joke lynch

AJ vibing scum for his subtle push on the Darthe lynch and for his agro on Yates TGI vote

yates is vibing town

most important part of the game so far is this

Len is trying to play to the mechanics.  I think that looks bad on him.  Also, TG seems too quirky in this game.  Slight tenative town read but I am somewhat sus of it.

Darthe calls Len scum and TGI town.  mod knows the alignments of people so out of all the info this is the best info to give us possible scum to lynch.  we should be training on these two imo

[v]Len[/v]

[v] Red [/v]

Shall we dance?

:wub:

Cause mod god.

[v]Darthe[/v]

Worth it

psh copy cat  (insert vote on AJ)

@Yates - why TG?

Why would you question *my* vote when are you wasting *your* vote on mod?

For the sake of gamesmanship; I had like 22 posts to pick a lynch candidate.  Why *NOT* TG?  He's lulz posting [ie. "blending in"], following "the herd" [ie. using the youtube post format started by lenlo and mynd], and his music video was the most evil of all.  Did you watch it?  The kid literally hails Hitler in the video posted by TG.  In that respect, TG is basically hailing Hitler.  TG might even *BE* Hitler.  Or maybe I just want to see reactions to my vote...

So it seems I have the most valid reasons for a vote presented.  What's your story?  Why are you playing the lulz vote card?  Why are you afraid of taking a stand or provoking a reaction?  I also see you asking questions [myself and Mynd] while not offering any opinions of your own.  These are scum traits [ie. not wanting to step on anyone's toes, not taking a stand so as to be able to navigate the political minefield as it develops, etc.], broski.  I'm willing to hear you out before voting you, though.

^ valid points.  town lean on yates

I'm a pretty good judge on Red!Scum and Red!Town.

What makes you think this? I ask because I will forever see Red!Scum thanks to Red Wedding mafia. She knows why. SHE KNOWS WHY....

lmfao

Dear Thread,

Please don't be too mad at me if I slank off at first in this game, two other games I'm in are a complete pain in the ass to keep up with. Sorry for the inconvenience, and stay sexy until I can dedicate more of my impressive scumhunting prowess towards this game. Thanks!

:biggrin:

With love and admiration,
Despothera

pings at attempt to look town and just comes off as a sleazy kiss ass post

This is mafia so I assume total and complete truthfulness from everyone.  Just in case though....would you lie to me?

Would a bastard mod lie to you?

nah the real question is, how do we read the info the mod is giving us.

do we assume its a lie and figure the opposite is true.  or do we account from him knowing thats howd we'd all likely react and take what he's saying at face value.

Unless I am a jester and win my own game.

house always wins

#itisknown

Darthe calls Len scum and TGI town.  mod knows the alignments of people so out of all the info this is the best info to give us possible scum to lynch.  we should be training on these two imo

You need to ignore pretty much anything that Darthe posts that isn't required due to game mechanics. Just pretend we have a role cop reveal on Darthe and the role returned Jester. Using anything of his joke/troll posts as a reason for a vote is bad juju. If you want to vote Len for pushing the Darthe lynch angle? That's cool. I'll likely be joining you on the wagon. The only reason I haven't yet is because I wanted to see if he was serious about the push or if he was trying to generate game play/generate discussion/set a trap.

Bottom line: I don't hate the vote, but I do hate the reason.

Len is vibing scum for the hardcore push on an obv joke lynch

Its obviously not working sadly. While I wouldnt mind a Darthe lynch at this point I was mostly using it for an early talking point to get people to say something and see how well we could get through the joking phase. 

Len is trying to play to the mechanics.  I think that looks bad on him.  Also, TG seems too quirky in this game.  Slight tenative town read but I am somewhat sus of it.

[v]Len[/v]

So first he didnt call anyone scum or anyone town. Those are leans or pings. Second hes a bastard mod, so your gonna take his word for anything?

@Yates - Since I haven't played with you in a while, who are your top 3 scum reads right now, just pure gut instinct?

Way too early and not enough info.

Bat to the head?

1. At least one of our quiet players [Wombat, Des, DT, Red].  Of that group I'd lean Des - if only because he's the one that tried to have an excuse for his inactivity prepared.

2. I'm suspect of TG because of how the game opened [thus my vote].  

3. I'm becoming more concerned about Len as the day progresses.

You've been Town enough not to raise my hackles.  I also want to see what comes of this AJ angle Des is pushing.  Finally, as annoying as it is, I'm willing to let Rand slide for all of about a day.  That's a tough restriction to adhere to and he's going to slip up [again].  If there are no modly consequences, I will kill that with reckless abandon.

Cards on the table and I'm feeling fine.

Yeah and I suppose I could change my alignment to that of the winning team at any time but that wouldn't be much fun.  Really this is just me whoring myself out for BT points.  Carry on.

Nothing like a little good whoring to make the day go better.

At this point? Id random.org it between you, Rand and me.

And I don't even get a mention?  I'm hurt.

Darthe, give me a vig shot.  I'll kill the player with the fewest posts.  Or the second fewest.  Or the third.  Or the one who won't chat roulette with me.

Owning several blow up dolls and a fleshlight does not a player make....

luke.png

If I'm bastard mod I'm purposely messing with people.  That means that any statements of alignment are completely random relative to actual alignment. 

Also, I'm quirky.

You need to ignore pretty much anything that Darthe posts that isn't required due to game mechanics. Just pretend we have a role cop reveal on Darthe and the role returned Jester. Using anything of his joke/troll posts as a reason for a vote is bad juju. If you want to vote Len for pushing the Darthe lynch angle? That's cool. I'll likely be joining you on the wagon. The only reason I haven't yet is because I wanted to see if he was serious about the push or if he was trying to generate game play/generate discussion/set a trap.

Bottom line: I don't hate the vote, but I do hate the reason.

Yates said it better.

Red looks opportunistic as hell imo.

Oh snap.

Did Red vote Len based on what Darthe said? Did I really read that? 

Yes.

At this point? Id random.org it between you, Rand and me.

And I don't even get a mention?  I'm hurt.

Darthe, give me a vig shot.  I'll kill the player with the fewest posts.  Or the second fewest.  Or the third.  Or the one who won't chat roulette with me.

Its ok TG, its just I have to fulfill my dream of D1 vigging myself. You understand that right? Youll let me pursue my dreams?

Did Red vote Len based on what Darthe said? Did I really read that? 

if youw ant to push this as the only reason i'm voting Len, then by all means make it apparent you didn't read the full reason for my vote

most important part of the game so far is this

[v]Len[/v]

:rolleyes:

Archived