DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

Rand dont unvote! Lynch the mod! Its something we should try everygame!

Not so early in the game. We don't even know what happens if we lynch regular players. This is kind of a bastard game, right? 

There was a bastard game by Verbal last year where if you lynched the mod without killing scum, a lot of players in the lynch train had a chance to die !

I know. I was one of the scum that game. :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not so early in the game. We don't even know what happens if we lynch regular players. This is kind of a bastard game, right? 

There was a bastard game by Verbal last year where if you lynched the mod without killing scum, a lot of players in the lynch train had a chance to die !

Fair point.  I strongly believe that we should lynch mod at some point early game.  If not D1, D2/3 for sure.

Dear Thread,

Please don't be too mad at me if I slank off at first in this game, two other games I'm in are a complete pain in the ass to keep up with. Sorry for the inconvenience, and stay sexy until I can dedicate more of my impressive scumhunting prowess towards this game. Thanks!

:biggrin:

With love and admiration,

Despothera

We look forward to it with bated breath.  BATED! 

And I always keep it sexy. 

wht f ths wsts lynch?

Are you allowed to talk about your PR or is that modkillable?  If you're allowed, is it character related (last all game) or just for a phase?  Or, are you doing this just to mess with us?

Early reads are basically Lenlo and Yates as town.  Len for wanting to lynch mod, Yates for gameplay so far.

Scum leans are all you other loving a**holes.  XD

scrw y, btw lynchng Drth mght wst 1 lnch cmpltly, bd fr twn

wht f ths wsts lynch?

Are you allowed to talk about your PR or is that modkillable?  If you're allowed, is it character related (last all game) or just for a phase?  Or, are you doing this just to mess with us?

nght, wll tll y

I feel the love :-D

As for lynching Darthe, this is a bastardy game so it shouldn't be off the table at any point.

That and I've always wanted to lynch a mod.

wshs shldnt lwr twn's chncs f wnnng

Early reads are basically Lenlo and Yates as town.  Len for wanting to lynch mod, Yates for gameplay so far.

wht f ths wsts lynch?

nght, wll tll y

Not liking Rand or this post.

As for lynching Darthe, this is a bastardy game so it shouldn't be off the table at any point.

Its not lowering it any more than a regular lynch hitting a towny would do though. Your pretty adamant here about us not lynching Darthe with very with reasoning as to why we shouldnt Rand. this is suspect.

Plz dont lynch me? Its baseless guys.

well since you asked I'm going to say yes

wht?

But we don't know that either way. 

lk ^.  Drth's 1st pst sggsts tht

Drth lynch = bd lynch

wht f ths wsts lynch?

nght, wll tll y

Not liking Rand or this post.

Its not lowering it any more than a regular lynch hitting a towny would do though. Your pretty adamant here about us not lynching Darthe with very with reasoning as to why we shouldnt Rand. this is suspect.

(c bld clr) th frst Drth pst abv

So let me get this straight. Your saying its a bad idea to lynch Darthe... because he says so? Well if thats all it takes I know my new strategy for mafia.

Seriously though, thats not a good enough reason so im going to continue on down this path until something better crops up.

Would a bastard mod lie to you?

I can't imagine that would every happen.  Evar

well since you asked I'm going to say yes

wht?

Dude, read what you just quoted.  Darthe is trolling us about this and flip flopping what he says. 

lk ^.  Drth's 1st pst sggsts tht

Drth lynch = bd lynch

No. That post is clearly lulz in nature. Do you understand what the word "baseless" means? All he is [imo] clearly JOKING about is that we have no reason to think he's suspicious [thus "baseless"]. Of course, that isn't true. He is Darthe. That is typically reason enough.

That said, I don't see how any good can come of lynching the mod. We learn nothing of the alignments of the PLAYERS in the game and have the side bonus of not knowing what that result would even be [if there even is one outside of a simple no lynch]. I fear what I don't know. I'm not lynching the mod.

Archived