DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

@ TGI - his hardcore push on wasting our lynch on the mod.  its a joke but he's beating it into the ground and we get no info off of it.   i dont see how lynching the mod gains us anything and its a distraction.

most important part of the game so far is this

Len is trying to play to the mechanics.  I think that looks bad on him.  Also, TG seems too quirky in this game.  Slight tenative town read but I am somewhat sus of it.

Darthe calls Len scum and TGI town.  mod knows the alignments of people so out of all the info this is the best info to give us possible scum to lynch.  we should be training on these two imo

[v]Len[/v]

:rolleyes:

yeah but you leave out that i foudn you scummy outside of that for pushing the lynch on the mod so hard.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ TGI - add into it now, that he's trying to misrep my vote on him by leaving out the fact i found him scummy for that push and is trying to make it appear that i'm only voting him for what Darthe said.

@ TGI - add into it now, that he's trying to misrep my vote on him by leaving out the fact i found him scummy for that push and is trying to make it appear that i'm only voting him for what Darthe said.

Im not misrepping anything you say it right there IN THE POST. "Most important par of this game so far is this" implying that its your biggest reason. You follow it up with actually attempting to use a bastard mods post as a good reason to vote me. If you had voted me after just bringing up the Darthe push, fine, but you didnt. You brought up Darthes stupid post and called it the most important part of the game and THEN voted.

So no, im not misrepping anything.

@ TGI - his hardcore push on wasting our lynch on the mod.  its a joke but he's beating it into the ground and we get no info off of it.   i dont see how lynching the mod gains us anything and its a distraction.

That was your reason for him vibing scum.  But you have multiple people vibing so that isn't the reason he gets pushed over the top.

Irrelevant.  It comes after teh fact.

It is not necessarily a joke. This is a bastard game and it can definitely contain some mechanic. My only point was that we shouldn't do it on D1 but at some point we should definitely lynch the mod and see what happens. 

If you had voted me after just bringing up the Darthe push, fine, but you didnt. You brought up Darthes stupid post and called it the most important part of the game and THEN voted.

So no, im not misrepping anything.

FTR, I agree with this assessment and said as much in my response to your post, Red.

Regardless of all of this nonsense, let me say in no uncertain terms that I have ZERO interest in "lynching the mod." This is stupid, has gone on long enough, and has now entered "distraction" territory.

I'm now adding Pral to my list of suspicious suspects for intentionally prolonging this nonsense.

As I said, initially I planned the Darthe push to just be a conversation spark, but seeing Rand and to a lesser extent darthes reaction's, I would be completely ok with actually lynching the mod.

Seriously, guys what is with the hate?  Have I done anything scummy ITT?  I have answers, take some control of the game and use me.  

Darthe, 3 questions.

1. What is my alignment? 

2. What is your alignment?

3. Who are your choices for scum?

Bonus Q: Can I have a cookie?

Let's vote No Lynch!  No Lynch has been acting very scummy not posting or anything.  I think No Lynch is LOCK SCUM!

[unvote]

[v] No Lynch [/v]

Id say thats even worse than lynching the mod. Atleast by lynching the mod we get info on whether or not its possible. No lynch though... that guys a freakin treestump callin it now.

Oh Q for those of you that dont think lynching the mod should be a thing, you do remember he has a vote apparently right? Meaning he is just as much a player as us except that he handed out the roles. So unless he wants to tell us who the scum are hes just going to confuse us and should be eliminated.

Also at worst, if we lynch the mod and get no scenes or anything else, then the games a draw because it devolves into pure anarchy. :P

Can we, like, start from the lowest poster and lynch up from there if no one is up for the mod?

Sure.

[v]Lowest poster[/v]

I like you.

You are in the minority.

Not the first time.

Archived