DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

Alright - deal time, AJ....

I will vote Mynd if his buddy doesn't reveal in the next hour.

If Mynd is "vetted" by his "buddy" would you be willing to lynch Lenlo in the 11th hour?

I'll consider it. I want to see who is 'buddy' is first and how that'll reconcile with my current view of the game.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Modpost: I should mention that I will not be back around until this evening roughly 2 hours after deadline, though it could be as much as four.  Sorry about this, it is unavoidable and didn't come up until yesterday.

Bastard mod is bastard.

I reference you to this game: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/84857-advanced-x-men-rise-of-apocalypse-game-over/

Where lynching the mod was actually what you were supposed to do to win. Its not like it hasnt happened before Mynd. 

Terrible example.  Lynching the mod before you lynched all the scum would have had dire consequences.

Final Vote Count

Verbal (3) - Aemon, Darthe, Tina

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Wow.  This just got REALLY interesting.

Hint:  mafia weren't all dead yet.  ;-)

Scene coming shortly.

"Lynch Verbal!  He's obvious scum!"

With that, the crowd strung up the Bastard Mod.  Verbal peered back at the folks gathered and starting laughing.  But he wasn't the only one laughing.  Tina stepped forward and cut the rope off Verbal's neck.

"I shall defend you, Master."

"Yes.............War.  I told the X-men to ensure the Horsemen were gone before lynching me.  I told them in the beginning.  Defend me well."

With that, the dice began spinning.  War stood proudly in front of the Bastard Mod and peered at the 2 others who had also voted him.  1 in 4 chance, and the dice smiled upon War this day.  Beams of energy shot from War's hands and vaporized both of the others who tried to lynch War's master.  There was collateral damage among the Horsemen, but War could not control the energy and watched a fellow Horsemen die.  The other was actually not a mutant at all - he was a simple human who had somehow survived this long on his own.

Aemon, Pestilence, has been killed.

Darthe, Dr. Bolivar Trask, has been killed.

Night came, and only the Truthsayer remained.  He had no power to fight off a member of the Horsemen, and was easily dispatched in the night.

Salami, Archangel, has been killed.

When day came, War stood proudly in front of Apocalypse.

"It is over, Master."

"Yes, my minion.  You did well.  Very well.  Glory is yours.  I will find you companions to replace the fallen Horsemen.  You all shall ride again.

THE MAFIA (AND THE BASTARD MOD) HAVE WON THE GAME.

I reference you to this game: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/84857-advanced-x-men-rise-of-apocalypse-game-over/

Where lynching the mod was actually what you were supposed to do to win. Its not like it hasnt happened before Mynd. 

Terrible example.  Lynching the mod before you lynched all the scum would have had dire consequences.

I was scum that game, I know exactly what happened and why it happened. How is it terrible? Regardless of what order you had to lynch the scum/mod in you still had to lynch the mod to win. That was the point. So dont lecture me on a game I won please.

First off, the "Lynch Santa" Thing wasnt even a lynch in that game. It was choosing to give a gift to no one because in so far in that game those gifts had been negative utility. So no its completely different. Second Darthe "Likely playing along" is what some people said in Verbs X-Men game and look how that turned out. 

No it's not completely different, because both are stupid moves that do pretty much nothing to help the town win.

I was scum that game, I know exactly what happened and why it happened. How is it terrible? Regardless of what order you had to lynch the scum/mod in you still had to lynch the mod to win. That was the point. So dont lecture me on a game I won please.

Your point is irrelevant because the mod could only really be lynched after the town had done the legwork and killed the mafia.  You are using this mod lynch crap as a way to actually avoid playing the game.  Just because a game is a bastard game doesn't mean it isn't a mafia game.  Furthermore, Darthe has already said that this game isn't even that bastard.  You wanting to tank D1 just cuz bastard/lulz makes no sense.

Red was scummy and now Rags is scummy replacing her.  Giving him time to make up for Red is bullcrap, especially when he's scumtelling.  He is still the best lynch today.

Lenlo refuses to drop the Darthe lynch crap.  He is also a good lynch for today.

WE ARE NOT LYNCHING OUTSIDE OF {RAGS, LENLO} TODAY.  GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER AND VOTE ONE OF THEM.

First whenever someone attempted to lynch Verb in that game, one of the mafia died, so technically if you were willing to take the risk, you could have just lynched verb every day and prayed for RNG.

Second I have been playing the game. I never tunneled on Darthe, I have also poked and asked questions of Rand and Mynd who were to other questionable people D1. Its not my fault that no one else was even playing the freakin game D1 besides us which left me with no one to look at or play the game with except them. So dont think you can come in with afew hours left till deadline, having done nothing in the previous 3 days of this game and accuse me of not playing this game cause thats down right BS.

Not really.

I thought Mynd was scummy after catching up and I think I have explained why. He wasn't pushing the thread in real direction and most of his votes were throw aways. I guess the ONLY one to consider legit after his one for Red would be Lenlo over the mod thing - but that was even passed off as a joke.

To me, I don't think a townie Mynd (especially one with an awesome role like Mason in such a small game) sits back like that and doesn't generate direction/discussion in thread. Even AFTER I cased him and listed him as my #1 scum read, he still remained unserious until it became apparent that he'd be possibly lynched today and then just claims Mason as if we're all going to unvote suddenly or something. And the No Lynch idea? Feels like a cop out to me.

IDK man - major pings. Really don't like how he played his hand here.

So dont think you can come in with afew hours left till deadline, having done nothing in the previous 3 days of this game and accuse me of not playing this game cause thats down right BS.

Well. I've been here and playing. And I'm voting for you.

So dont think you can come in with afew hours left till deadline, having done nothing in the previous 3 days of this game and accuse me of not playing this game cause thats down right BS.

Your right, so I guess thats why I didnt mention or aim that post at you at all huh? And O-Gee whats this, Wombat hasnt backed any of those opinions up with a vote on me or Rags. Wonder why that is.

IDK man - major pings. Really don't like how he played his hand here.

He has about 25 minutes to reveal his buddy or have his buddy come forward in his defense. If that doesn't happen, I'll buy your argument.

First whenever someone attempted to lynch Verb in that game, one of the mafia died, so technically if you were willing to take the risk, you could have just lynched verb every day and prayed for RNG.

Second I have been playing the game. I never tunneled on Darthe, I have also poked and asked questions of Rand and Mynd who were to other questionable people D1. Its not my fault that no one else was even playing the freakin game D1 besides us which left me with no one to look at or play the game with except them. So dont think you can come in with afew hours left till deadline, having done nothing in the previous 3 days of this game and accuse me of not playing this game cause thats down right BS.

I started playing this game in earnest on page 12.  That was over 42 hours ago.  WHAT IS THIS CRAP LENLO?

Red was scummy and now Rags is scummy replacing her.  Giving him time to make up for Red is bullcrap, especially when he's scumtelling.  He is still the best lynch today.

Lenlo refuses to drop the Darthe lynch crap.  He is also a good lynch for today.

WE ARE NOT LYNCHING OUTSIDE OF {RAGS, LENLO} TODAY.  GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER AND VOTE ONE OF THEM.

I'm scumtelling? Do explain. This should be good.

Your right, so I guess thats why I didnt mention or aim that post at you at all huh? And O-Gee whats this, Wombat hasnt backed any of those opinions up with a vote on me or Rags. Wonder why that is.

I'M ALREADY VOTING RAGS.  I'VE BEEN VOTING HIM SINCE HE WAS RED.  WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM?

I'm scumtelling? Do explain. This should be good.

You completely threw out anything that Red said by labeling her a bad player.  That's garbage.  You then threw some dirt at Yates over NOTHING but didn't actually come after him.

Archived