DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm, I'll just continue from yesterday I guess?  Des kill to get pressure off of Lenlo makes sense as well.

vote: Lenlo

Yeaaaah... does it? Really? Cause he wasnt the only pressure on me and wouldnt do anything. BTW why didnt you drink the Hennessy last night?

Umm, I'll just continue from yesterday I guess?  Des kill to get pressure off of Lenlo makes sense as well.

Yeaaaah... does it? Really? Cause he wasnt the only pressure on me and wouldnt do anything. BTW why didnt you drink the Hennessy last night?

What does Hennessy smell like?  That's a serious question.

What does Hennessy smell like?  That's a serious question.

I dunno, RL ive never actually tried it and the PM says nothing about what it smells like.

...the PM says nothing about what it smells like.

So you are claiming poisoner? Good to know. If that "cognac" smells like almonds, just dump it out, bro.

No im Black Jesus. Instead of turning water into wine I turn it into Hennessy.

No im Black Jesus. Instead of turning water into wine I turn it into Hennessy.

This isn't the 50's. Black Jesus would clearly serve Courvoisier.

Knowing Darthe, I wouldnt be surprised if hes stuck in the 50's. But yeah. Black Jesus.

Lenlo, I need to confirm something so tell everything you know that links Hennessy with me that you did or you know of?

I gave you a cup of Hennessy last night knowing you wouldnt know what it did. You have the option to drink it at any time if at all. I know what the Hennessy does but atm refuse to tell you.

[v]AJ[/v]

Go back and read Despo's posts.  AJ is #LOCKSCUM for his terribad push of lynching a claimed mason D1!  And then saying the mason partner can come fwd later is troll-level bad as there is no way to CC a claim about masons once one is dead. 

Lenlo, I need to confirm something so tell everything you know that links Hennessy with me that you did or you know of?

I gave you a cup of Hennessy last night knowing you wouldnt know what it did. You have the option to drink it at any time if at all. I know what the Hennessy does but atm refuse to tell you.

Interesting.  One more question, when did Darthe (specific time) let you know I didn't use the potion?

Interesting.  One more question, when did Darthe (specific time) let you know I didn't use the potion?

He never told me, you didnt drink it. Must I give more info on the role at this point to satisfy your curiosity or is this acceptable? Id prefer not to reveal what it actually does except that suffice to say everyone whos town should drink it when I give it to them or else be branded scum at this point. Thats right, drink the koolaid and go to sleep you little bastards.

I would drink anything Lenlo gives me.

<3

[v]TG[/v]

1) You can't harp on me for pushing Mynd's lynch when you were ON the wagon and doubly not around near DL.

2) Using Despot's case against me posthumously really just fingers you as scum. Narrative detected.

Catching up...Yates is using a lot of words to say very little which always gives me bad juju. But I'm always skeptical of people who use 4 paragraphs to say something they could have said in 2 sentences. Content makes me lean town.

Lots of lurkers.

And Red just voted for someone based on what the mod said. So that's awful.

Why are you people even paying attention to darthe's trolling?

Mynd trying too hard with the no lynch joke.

Drunk tank and Len also failing at being funny. DT hasn't done anything and Len is sketchy as always.

Good juju from womby.

And the wrecking ball video is epic.

Des' first couple WoT posts were sketchy as hell. Just calls like 6 people scummy and overplayed the 'I'm so sad Yates is too townie' deal. Got more neutral after that but very very safe, consensus targets.

Mynd's vote of red is awful.

[v]mynd[/v]

LOTTTTT wrong with this post

1. FOS's Yates for "using a lot of words to say very little" which is vague and scummy considering Yates wasn't even that long winded early on, I went back and checked

2. Hedges said fos on Yates with "oh well I always find _____ scummy"

3. "Content makes me lean town" - says this after freaking fosing Yates, doesn't say WHAT content makes him lean town all of a sudden

4. Throwaway "blah blah lurkers/inactivity" line

5. Says Mynd is trying to hard with his joke, says DT and Len also not funny. Yates called him out on this, but Rags was just like "Oh well here's the difference blahblah" BUT Rags says "also failing at being funny" note ALSO as in they ALONG WITH MYND were not being funny. Then he tries and differentiates later after getting caught. Scummmmmm

6. Read of my posts is awful- I would have made more sense for his "uses a lot of words to say little" fos but he already used that with Yates, so instead says I call 6 people scummy while also calling my reads consensus. So which is it Rags? Was I fosing everyone willy nilly, or only fosing consensus scum reads? Cause those are contradictory notions

7. Votes Mynd, leaves his vote parked there throughout EOD

Like this post. Rag's comment on Yates looked fake, as Des pointed out. Combined with what i feel about Yates, I think it was a deliberate attempt at distancing. 

Rags-Yates scum team is what i am thinking.

Alright, there was no chance of me coming on the weekend, add to the fact that the deadline was at 6:00 AM in the morning. Caught up completely.

Some things stood out

First whenever someone attempted to lynch Verb in that game, one of the mafia died, so technically if you were willing to take the risk, you could have just lynched verb every day and prayed for RNG.

Second I have been playing the game. I never tunneled on Darthe, I have also poked and asked questions of Rand and Mynd who were to other questionable people D1. Its not my fault that no one else was even playing the freakin game D1 besides us which left me with no one to look at or play the game with except them. So dont think you can come in with afew hours left till deadline, having done nothing in the previous 3 days of this game and accuse me of not playing this game cause thats down right BS.

Not sure why Lenlo was trying to keep pushing the fact that lynching the mod on D1 is the best option. Yes, that game we need to lynch the mod to win. But, that was after we get some information on the roles and mechanics. Anyway, the fact that Lenlo is hard-pushing it alone makes me feel that he is town because a scum would not put so much effort to dig his own grave.

Alright - deal time, AJ....

I will vote Mynd if his buddy doesn't reveal in the next hour.

If Mynd is "vetted" by his "buddy" would you be willing to lynch Lenlo in the 11th hour?

Why is everyone letting this pass? This was a blatant role fishing and trying to get to know who the other mason was

Archived