A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why isn't the Darthe lynched yet?

Gross.

1. Darthe is really REALLY in love with himself. Darthe is pretty much Darthe's favorite person.

2. Since Darthe loves Darthe and also happens to be a bastard mod, how do you think Darthe would feel about Darthe getting lynched; happy or angry? My guess is not happy.

3. Do you think Darthe would REWARD Town for killing his favorite player?? My guess is no.

The way I see it, there are a few potential options:

1. We lynch Darthe and nothing happens. Basically a no lynch. Except no lynches suck. I'm not having this discussion in every game.

2. We lynch Darthe and he punishes Town. I'm imagining Darthe blessing himself as a Beloved Princess and we have two night phases in a row. Pretty much catastrophic for the Town. OR he gets to vig the best/most useful Town player. Again, terrible for the Town.

3. We lynch Darthe and he rewards Town? What would that reward be? He can't troll us and will only post vote counts and night scenes? Well that's not much of a reward. I at least laugh at the trolling posts - then summarily dismiss them.

I'm not seeing a whole lot of upside and seeing lots and lots of downside - including pretty much a worst-case-scenario that makes this game nearly unwinnable. This is dumb. Let's not be dumb. Let's stop talking about a NON PLAYER [he is NOT on the player list so drop the whole "but our bastard mod SAID he was a player" shtick] and focus on the lynch that is a. most likely to net us scum and b. will give us information.

And by the way - since I'm alluding to it and haven't outright said it yet - if we lynch Darthe we have a ZERO PERCENT CHANCE of lynching scum. ZERO PERCENT. Darthe is NOT a player. Since Darthe is not in the player list, he can't be scum. How hard of a concept is this to grasp?

Why were two players dying day one?

Einstein claimed Mason as a Lover. Lover is the only role that does that, obv.

Len/AJ pushing for that Mynd lynch so hard (which was crazy stupid) sounded horrible.

This I agree with.

You guys lynched the two most townish players in the game on D1 and D2. Does it get any more derp than this?

It does. What's even more derp is calling everyone on the Rand train, for example, derp when your slot was voting for Rand. And, btw, states the two specific reasons.

[v]Rand[/v]

Miller + botched post restriction. Doesn't sound good.

I strongly suggest you all

[v]Rags[/v]

How Confident are you on this? In other words, are you willing to tie your fate to his?

Also, if true, do you have any evidence to suggest Lenolo!Town?

I'm a JoaT. One of my abilities was to get a coroner for Rand. I'm not going to reveal the rest of my abilities, but I strongly suggest you all

[v]Rags[/v]

What exactly did you do N1 and N2?

Why did you chose Rand to coroner? I'd like to hear more ... Cause I'm a full time coroner (that's not how it is called though). Pray missed his action N1 (yes) and submitted on Rand N2.

What exactly did you do N1 and N2?

Why did you chose Rand to coroner? I'd like to hear more ... Cause I'm a full time coroner (that's not how it is called though). Pray missed his action N1 (yes) and submitted on Rand N2.

[img=http://orangedefense.net/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif]

Is it common for JOAT abilities to overlap here?  Again, that's not common.

Seriously, Darthe is probably the Bear Jew and gets to take a baseball bat to anyone on his lynch. Can we PLEASE stop talking about lynching the mod for like 1 more day? If we don't kill scum today then fine. I'll even be the first vote on Darthe because yolo.

I'd much rather talk about AJ and Lenlo.

That would be stupid because I am town.

Keep saying that as you hang.

How Confident are you on this? In other words, are you willing to tie your fate to his?

Also, if true, do you have any evidence to suggest Lenolo!Town?

I'm willing to tie my fate to the same extent Darthe is bastard modding. No evidence about Lenlo, but he is likely town.

@Wombat: I'd like to know more about how your ability is supposed to work and all... and what do you think the other dead players were.

I'm not going to explain each part of the JoaT, but for the coroner I had a "Magician of Derp" as part of my JoaT. To use it I had to submit a 1x power use and if somebody else in the game had the same power then I would be granted that use. If nobody had that power then I would be silenced the following day. I chose the coroner as it seemed a likely power to have in the game and used it on Rand.

[v]Wombat[/v]

Play better.

Seriously, Darthe is probably the Bear Jew and gets to take a baseball bat to anyone on his lynch. Can we PLEASE stop talking about lynching the mod for like 1 more day? If we don't kill scum today then fine. I'll even be the first vote on Darthe because yolo.

I'd much rather talk about AJ and Lenlo.

Let's talk then.

I'm not going to explain each part of the JoaT, but for the coroner I had a "Magician of Derp" as part of my JoaT. To use it I had to submit a 1x power use and if somebody else in the game had the same power then I would be granted that use. If nobody had that power then I would be silenced the following day. I chose the coroner as it seemed a likely power to have in the game and used it on Rand.

Were you given a list to choose from or did you have to guess?

Archived