DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes.  And do you remember off the top of your head how that came into play?

Oh! I was on vacation in Turks and Caicos! Something happened where you had to investigate in order and missed... something... Couldn't check on a scumpadre of mine?

Yes.  And do you remember off the top of your head how that came into play?

Oh! I was on vacation in Turks and Caicos! Something happened where you had to investigate in order and missed... something... Couldn't check on a scumpadre of mine?

Do you remember how you got me to trust you?

Who killed TG then?

Could be a modified Guiser where TG killed himself.  Judging by what TG made me post, he'd like us to think it's Lenlo.  That's probably not even worth WIFOMing though.  Given that it's Lenlo, TG would have found that an amusing seed to plant regardless.

Gonna say you're probably not being controlled.

So what's the point of this?

I want to make sure a strong voice isn't being controlled by TG.  I'd guise test everyone if I could, but idk if I know people well enough.  TG probably knows both AJ and Lenlo much better than I do.

Just tell me - was it in the Pool Table?

Don't think so but we might have alluded to it.

Who killed TG then?

Could be a modified Guiser where TG killed himself.  Judging by what TG made me post, he'd like us to think it's Lenlo.  That's probably not even worth WIFOMing though.  Given that it's Lenlo, TG would have found that an amusing seed to plant regardless.

So you think it's Len/TG?

Archived