DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's our next best guess for scum?

Darthe, actually. But I think you might be overthinking this a bit. If Wombat was lynch proof I don't think he would have tried backing out of his scum claim.

No idea when the deadline is though

Based on this:

72 hour Day, night ends when all actions are in or in ~18 hours roughly

And this:

Now, perhaps, they could win.

I'm going to say tomorrow [Friday] night at approximately 08:40 PM EST.

Wombat should be L-2.

Yates

Salami

Aj

Lenlo

Wombat

Darthe

It takes 4 to lynch. That means we need unanimitity to lynch, essentially, since Darthe is a non-voting tree stump.

If there's two scum left, we can't lynch Wombat.

CS and Len will give the 4 required in this case - they just need to vote.

Then why haven't they? And if I'm a wolf then I'd just thumb my nose at you because:

Yates

Salami

Aj

Lenlo

Wombat

Darthe

It takes 4 to lynch.

You, Salami, and Lenlo wouldn't be enough. So I would win, right?

I'm just trying to think this through...

Idk why they haven't voted yet. CS is mod confirmed so whatever, not sure about Len though.

And technically Darthe still 'counts' so 2/6 isn't parity. Granted for this to be true you and Wpmbat would both be scum and Darthe would have to be at least 3P if not town.

CS is mod confirmed so whatever, not sure about Len though.

So this is what I'm trying to clear up:

1. Can CS even vote?

2. Len has been active during this whole deal and saw Wombat claim VT.  Does the fact he hasn't voted give you good time vibes?  There's also the fact that he just happened to make a mistake and send his juice to TG the night he died?  And he just happened to send the juice to Wombat when you were protecting/blocking him?  Weird how no one alive can clear him.  Also, why send the juice to TG on N2?

How does swapping to Darthe help though?

Give me a second to recheck the math.  I was thinking that removing Darthe and a successful block tonight will give us the numerical advantage we need to win.  This is all, of course, predicated on you choosing the right person to protect.  Otherwise, I don't think we can win, anyway.

The view from my perspective:

Yates

Salami

Aj

Lenlo

Darthe

Wombat

So let's say we lynch Darthe and block the kill.  Tomorrow looks like this:

Yates

Salami

Aj

Lenlo

Wombat

That means that with 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. I am confident we can get 3 votes tomorrow. I am less confident that we can get 4 votes today. I kind of wanted to gloss over this and convince Lenlo to vote for the Darthe wagon he claims to have been pushing the whole game.

There's too many unpredictable variables for me to really buy into that.

1) I consider Wombat to be lockscum at this point. Even if he isn't and it later shows that TG is somehow Mafia, the game won't be over.

2) Darthe is an unknown slot in this instance. He could be anti-Town, but that's a gamble.

3) There's no guarantee that my protection is successful depending on who I choose.

In the end, if we lynch Darthe today over Wombat he could end up flipping something other than Mafia. If 3rd party that doesn't necessarily end the game immediately if there are 2 Mafia remaining, but a successful NK does.

Today everyone needs to vote for Wombat. If not, they are essentially claiming scum. CS is already confirmed, I know my alignment, so the big question to me is between you, Lenlo, and Darthe as the remaining players.

Archived