DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you shouldnt be trusting that source, because its wrong.

The source is not 100% trustworthy.

Let's just say I got some info from a source I'm trusting for now (but can't be sure of, Ie. some trickery is possible) with information on Len and Darthe.

I may reveal it in full when morning comes.

I like how these two statements are completely against each other though. Not 100% trustworthy, but im trusting them for now because its on Len and Darthe and im going to tease the crap out of it.

Nah. Bottomline for now was a warning that what you sent shouldn't be drunk (and info on Darthe's identity). The rest can wait till morning. I have some reasons/theory on why the source makes sense, but I can also tinfoil why it doesn't. Better safe than sorry though (about the not drinking part) so I passed on the warning.

@Len: can you summarize what you sent to people and when? Can you pull me quotes where Rand confirms he recieved the potion on N2 but can't drink it till N3?

@Yates: can you confirm that the potion cannot be drunk until the next night?

ie: can we prove that TG couldn't have been kiled by Lenlo?

Nah. Bottomline for now was a warning that what you sent shouldn't be drunk (and info on Darthe's identity). The rest can wait till morning. I have some reasons/theory on why the source makes sense, but I can also tinfoil why it doesn't. Better safe than sorry though (about the not drinking part) so I passed on the warning.

@Len: can you summarize what you sent to people and when? Can you pull me quotes where Rand confirms he recieved the potion on N2 but can't drink it till N3?

@Yates: can you confirm that the potion cannot be drunk until the next night?

ie: can we prove that TG couldn't have been kiled by Lenlo?

Rand got it N1 and didnt drink it at all because he was lynched D2

OK, so let me get this straight.

Rand confirmed that he received a drink from Lenlo on N1 and he was told he wouldn't be able to drink it till N2. Rand said he would rink it (but he got lynched). Len also said it would be a waste on a Miller (which aligns with his later statement that it acts as a voyeur on the one drinking it).

Yates will you drink my koolaid?

Yates will you drink my koolaid?

No. I don't want to see your van either.

(this is in response to Rand saying he would drink it here)

Good. Its only beneficial to town. I swear. Its wasted on you, if your actually a Miller, but its only beneficial.

this is strange though, cause how would it make sense to drink it during the day if it acts on night actions

Len claims he sent a drink to TG N2. Did he drink it? 

Oh hey look Rand was cleared. Hey TG drink my  Hennessy so you can be like Rand.

Strange that it comes after TG died and flipped riding a T-rex. Why does he think TG may drink anything whil being dead? And he did read the scene cause he recognized Rand flip.

Then a few posts later:

Im sorry I dozed off! Umm... I give people Koolaid, Rand drank it and last night I gave some to TG who didnt drink it cause hes a wimp.

Darthe needs to die.

So do those who hard defended him imo, but well see how that looks after Darthe dies.

Ummm... Hi?

At this point Len is supposed to know that TG had no oppurtunity to drink it yet, still...

Len claims that he sent a drink to Wombat N3 but Andrej claims he used rolestop on Wombat N3 so it couldn't get there.

Wait. Who drank Lenlo's "juice?"

Rand is the only one who drank it.

Also im not buying this "TG controlled my every word crap, cause that would mean TG was able to be around and react to every post made in the QT, everytime. Nope, not buying it.

N1 - Sent it to Rand

N2 - Sent it to Yates

N3 - Sent it to Womby

No one has drunk it yet, I was just hoping I could convince Yates to with that.

Oh oops, I considered giving it to Yates, and I said so in the PM to Darthe, but ended up giving it to TG. Thats where the mixup came in. For Wombat I dunno, I gave it to him last night. Either I was RBed or hes lying. Personally leaning towards the latter as I also dont believe that TG would have been able to give Wombat all that to say, some of which I believe was in response to what someone else said in real time.

This does add up actually if you look back, first of all he clearly stated earlier he gave it to TG, secondly he did call out Yates earlier about the kool aid.

Then he promises to send it to Yates on N4 and he apparently does so cause Yates confirms. Yates also confirms the action is delayed.

Good so far?

I have received a message tonight which said a) I shouldn't drink what Lenlo sends b) gives info on Darthe's character. Again, the source does make some sense but if I die, consider this as some sort of extra info. Don't forget to connect it with the angel save too.

Meh.

I might as well reveal my message.

It's supposed to be a Haiku from the Dead QT from Rand, written without vowels.

It has three pieces of information:

1) this will save my life

2) don't drink anything from Lenlo

3) Darthe is the Devil

Now I have reason to assume that it has some basis because I've been saved by an angel... but I'm not sure why anyone would be afraid I'd drink anything Len would send me (I wouldn't), also strange how it would save my life (maybe the message will... but my current hypothesis is that the nature of my character might just make me unkillable), now as for Darthe being the Devil - that I do believe.

No TG didnt drink it. I havnt gotten back a single result.

CS Do you know for a fact that its from Rand, or was the fact it came without vowels what makes you think so?

Also everything is pointing towards lynching Darthe. 

@Len - you are supposed to know from D2 (from the conversation with Rand and lately from Yates) that TG never had a chance to drink it, he died the night you sent it.

It is signed in the name of Rand. It could be from anyone, including you :)

CS, you dont understand, im answering what I thought was a question from /you/. I dont know what happens on their end, I dont know when they can choose to drink it, I dont know if theres anything else they can do with it. I just give them a drink and if they drink it I get info. Thats the extent of what I know from my 2 sentence role PM that doesnt even have a victory condition. 

Heres a Q though: Whats your role PM titled? Mines titled Town Token Black, which is odd.

Lol

I don't even know if I have a character name... I don't actually have a role pm per set either. I messaged Darthe asking for spectator QT or whether he needs a replacement, he asked me if I could replace in, I said yes and he scribbled me two lines that could be interpreted as some sort of role.

Archived