DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

Oh he's all for Darthe lynch is he. So why didn't we?

Wombat claimed scum?

Then Wombat claimed to have been controlled.

THEN Wombat claimed VT in a kitchen sink game.

Also, didn't YOU argue against a Darthe lynch?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh he's all for Darthe lynch is he. So why didn't we?

Wombat claimed scum?

Then Wombat claimed to have been controlled.

THEN Wombat claimed VT in a kitchen sink game.

Also, didn't YOU argue against a Darthe lynch?

I may have... but look at it from Len's PoV - finally he could have  aserious chance of lynching Darthe there by followin you (Wombat would obviously self-preserve and I might hammer). Does he? No. He says he's all for it and cautiously (or rather, to take the time for the Darthe idea to die off) avoids it.

but look at it from Len's PoV - finally he could have  aserious chance of lynching Darthe there by followin you (Wombat would obviously self-preserve and I might hammer). Does he? No. He says he's all for it and cautiously (or rather, to take the time for the Darthe idea to die off) avoids it.

So are you saying you think Darthe is his scum buddy and that's why he decided not to vote Darthe?

but look at it from Len's PoV - finally he could have  aserious chance of lynching Darthe there by followin you (Wombat would obviously self-preserve and I might hammer). Does he? No. He says he's all for it and cautiously (or rather, to take the time for the Darthe idea to die off) avoids it.

So are you saying you think Darthe is his scum buddy and that's why he decided not to vote Darthe?

No I'm saying it was TG+Lenlo - and Len didn't want to lynch Darthe THERE cause he didn't want to waste the precious Wombat mislynch (which would have been impossible next day cause of my coroner on TG (there was no way of stopping me from getting that coroner, it can't be blocked and even if I die it gets posted simultanously).

But you know what. Here's vthe deal.

Just take some time to read Lenlo. If you're still convinced he's town and wouldn't move your vote to him, I'll help you guys lynch Darthe provided it's Len who hammers.

[btw if Darthe is scum alone, we can also lynch you, you can governor your lynch and Darthe gets lynched tomorrow cause I suppose he can't kill two players tonight]

No I'm saying it was TG+Lenlo - and Len didn't want to lynch Darthe THERE cause he didn't want to waste the precious Wombat mislynch (which would have been impossible next day cause of my coroner on TG (there was no way of stopping me from getting that coroner, it can't be blocked and even if I die it gets posted simultanously).

So why didn't you coroner TG? I thought that was the plan?

Now I go to sleep.

Make up your mind.

1) You agree with me on the Len stuff, you move your vote. I wake up tomorrow, vote him.

2) You disagree and clearly state it again. I'll stop pushing the idea. Len unvotes. I vote Darthe and Len hammers.

No third scenario. If Len doesn't agree to hammer (by unvoting) I will vote him and never move my vote. If that results in a no lynch, so be it.

Seemed identical to me (to coroner Wombat/TG) at first. Then somehow I decided Wombat could give more info potentially. Not sure I remember my reasoning but it convinced me. 

that was the plan if we lynched Darthe (well, not Wombat) cause that'd confirm Womby's alignment then - afterwards there was no such benefit: we could be reasonably sure it was at least onbe of them scum, or so it seems to me

btw if Darthe is scum alone, we can also lynch you, you can governor your lynch and Darthe gets lynched tomorrow cause I suppose he can't kill two players tonight

That is on the table. But if you lynch me, I stop the lynch, and LENLO is scum [as you suggest]? He just night kills me after confirming my role and wins anyway.

Actually, when you think about it, there is no scenario where I don't win as scum. So this game would be over. Because scum Yates would be cool with ANY lynch at this point - even his own. Throw in a NK and Yates is victorious in the morning.

I'm telling you the Darthe lynch is the only one that's going to go through and that makes sense.

To be entirely clear.

I'm treating Darthe to be a bomb or some such. I read you as town, Yates. If Len is town, he can have nothing against being the hammer. If he refuses to be it, I'll consider that as a scum claim and dig in my heels.

Why do you need Lenlo to hammer? Are you afraid Darthe is vengeful? Are you afraid Darthe is a bomb? Did you receive more information we didn't?

I hav ethe same amount of information as you, mostly. But I think it's quite possible that Darthe is killing his hammer. Again, if Len is town and reads you as townb (which he apparently does) he can have no problem whatsoever going with that plan (if we are town all three of us, it doesn't matter that the one doing the hammer dies, but if Len is scum, I'd rather he suicide on Darthe).

To be entirely clear.

I'm treating Darthe to be a bomb or some such. I read you as town, Yates. If Len is town, he can have nothing against being the hammer. If he refuses to be it, I'll consider that as a scum claim and dig in my heels.

Fair enough. I can go with this.

@Len?  You on board with hammering Darthe?

I might be amenable to a Darthe lynch with one condition: that Lenlo hammers.

Sure why not. [unvote] Go for it CS, ill hammer.

So why not vote there? Oh yea cause Wombat would follow and I'd hammer and he'd lose the wombat mislynch forever.

Lenlo is not town.

Lies and deceit.

Archived