DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why am I green on your list Yates?

I cant say the real reason because - ongoing.

You are Town spewing, though. And you are clearly willing to vote/bus Wombat so there's that. Plus, there is the possibility that you blocked the drink from Lenlo to Wombat. I do believe that Lenlo hands out drinks - it was confirmed by Rand - so even if he's scum, I don't think Lenlo has a game related reason to lie about his night targets in case of a tracker. I just don't know what these drinks do.

There's too many unpredictable variables for me to really buy into that.

I'm not playing to odds, I'm playing to reality.

The reality is that Salami and Lenlo both had opportunities to vote Wombat and didn't. That makes me think they either can't or they won't.

I was already on the Wombat train and that train wasn't leaving the station. I will absolutely jump back on the second it gains traction if that happens.

Barring that, I'm trying to find any way I can to get us to happy Town. I think even scum would be willing to vote Darthe so that buys us an extra day if they are. Town may still have a surprise or two up their sleeves so I just need to focus on getting to tomorrow. We wont see tomorrow if we don't get a lynch.

That's my thought process.

CS is mod confirmed so whatever, not sure about Len though.

So this is what I'm trying to clear up:

1. Can CS even vote?

2. Len has been active during this whole deal and saw Wombat claim VT.  Does the fact he hasn't voted give you good time vibes?  There's also the fact that he just happened to make a mistake and send his juice to TG the night he died?  And he just happened to send the juice to Wombat when you were protecting/blocking him?  Weird how no one alive can clear him.  Also, why send the juice to TG on N2?

I sent the juice to TG N2 hoping he would drink it because he knew I sent it, if just for the lulz and because I had been vague about it. For N3 how was I supposed to know AJ would protect/block Wombat? Here ill send it to you tonight just so you can know it does infact exist.

The view from my perspective:

Yates

Salami

Aj

Lenlo

Darthe

Wombat

So let's say we lynch Darthe and block the kill.  Tomorrow looks like this:

Yates

Salami

Aj

Lenlo

Wombat

That means that with 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. I am confident we can get 3 votes tomorrow. I am less confident that we can get 4 votes today. I kind of wanted to gloss over this and convince Lenlo to vote for the Darthe wagon he claims to have been pushing the whole game.

Im all for the Darthe lynch. Im sorry ive been scarce but I just moved back down to Uni, so ive been very busy but im done for today. Are we lynching Darthe or Wombat today?

There's too many unpredictable variables for me to really buy into that.

I'm not playing to odds, I'm playing to reality.

The reality is that Salami and Lenlo both had opportunities to vote Wombat and didn't. That makes me think they either can't or they won't.

I was already on the Wombat train and that train wasn't leaving the station. I will absolutely jump back on the second it gains traction if that happens.

Barring that, I'm trying to find any way I can to get us to happy Town. I think even scum would be willing to vote Darthe so that buys us an extra day if they are. Town may still have a surprise or two up their sleeves so I just need to focus on getting to tomorrow. We wont see tomorrow if we don't get a lynch.

That's my thought process.

Looks like Womby, [v]Wombat[/v]

N1 - Rand: I was suspicious of him and Darthe, Darthe knowing my ability I doubt would choose to drink it while Rand I figured I had a fair chance of. I had already submitted it when he came out to be a Miller so after that I tried to get him to drink it to show it wasnt harmful.

N2 - TG: I was attempting to hint at being a motivator so that town or scum would drink it. Then I gave it to TG in hope that I would be able to learn something, since I still didnt trust giving it to Darthe and I had no one else to give it to.

N3 - Wombat: I hadnt fully revealed the role yet so I was still hoping he would be willing to atleast attempt to drink it, especially if he really did have that claimed immunity. At this point in the game though I figured no one would drink it regardless of who  I gave it to.

It'll be this evening before I am around to make a scene folks. Sorry about that. Womby is lynched and you can start submitting night actions.

You didn'd say "Simon says".

[ie. there was no MODSPEAK added so I'll treat this as general Darthe-trolling, please keep on voting and stuff]

Yates hammer pls!

Archived