DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*spazzes out and dies*

Maria

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And then I guess my work here is done *lol*

And I know, Corki. I'm majorly bummed. The only thing better than watching the movie with Nia, is to read the book with Nia. But oh well.

Instead I'll be in Barcelona with my family. Thank God I'll be travelling to go home on the Saturday. I don't think my family would have appreciated it if I spent an entire day of our holiday reading :P

I'm kind of upset, though. Standing in line won't be the same in Barcelona. Who knows if they even release it at midnight?

Still.. *spazzes*

I had signed up for Barnes&Noble.com's email list where they send you the release date, so I just found out a little bit ago. And I pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition. Does anyone know the difference between the regular hardcover and the Deluxe one? o___0

Anyways, exciting! But, for the movie, I cant go to the midnite showing this yr, cuz I'll be away at camp that wk. I'll have to wait to watch it the day after... :cry:

Though, I'm still quite surprised the new movie and book are both coming out back to back. I thought they'd suck the movie dry with promos first before they bring on the book. But, I guess it'll all be double the hype now. I think we should have a special HP discussion on the book in the Blue forum about a month or so after it's released! :wink:

I'm getting a little depressed. This is it, people. Once this is over there is no more to wait for. Ever.

Well, the movies, but they don't really count.

And I just know she'll kill off all my favorite characters and then I shall cry. Cry, I tell you!

Yeah, it should be pretty cool. *grins* I can't wait to do the midnight book-selling again; that was fun, last time.

Also, I can't wait until we get our promo stickers in at the store. *laughs* They're sending us two sets of stickers for people to take when they reserve a book; one says "Trust Snape," and the other is "Snape is a very bad man." I want both!

Archived