DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*spazzes out and dies*

Maria

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking Harry doesn't die, but Ron does. It's gotta be someone we'd be SUPERSAD to lose... but can you imagine HP with the burden of a dead friend moving on to wizarding uni? perhaps taking a gap year?

I'm hoping against hope that it's not going to be anyone in the trio or Ginny. But Jo has said two major characters and I'm not sure that is included Voldemort or not.

I think one of the Weasleys will get the cut (man that sounded a lot less morbid in my head), and maybe also Hagrid. He's sort of the last one of Harry's fatherlike characters. Not to mention Peter Pettigrew whom I'm sure will pay his blood debt to Harry by saving him by sacrificing himself.

I do NOT think Luna will die because Jo simply wouldn't dare. It would be like killing a very defenseless child. I'm also holding out for Draco, Neville, the trio as I said, and Ginny.

If Ginny dies I shall get very violent. Just so's you know :P

Yes, I will argue w/her, as a matter of fact! Simply b/c Dumbledore's murder thru the use of Avada Kedavra did not mimic any other previous killings with the use of that same killing curse. I think Snape used a non-verbal curse like Expelliarmus - where ppl do ricochet and fly off towers - to make ppl think that Dumbledore was dead.

Besides, he'll never be dead! Not as long as there are those left who are loyal to him!!! *pumps a fist in the air, raises a Hogwarts banner and marches around a bit* :P

Yeah! What Charis said!

Dumbledore will remain at Hogwarts as long as there are people there loyal to him.

*sniffs*

So there!

And if Ginny dies, I'll get violent, too, Mia. Ginny is not allowed to die. Period. Harry either. Or Fred or George.

Percy, OTOH, is fair game. I mean, who would miss him?

i usually don't take fanatical stands on these type things, but there are two things with HP that I will not budge on:

1) Snape is dead sexy and by no means evil :wink:

2) Dumbledore is NOT dead and it happened like Charis said - a non-verbal curse.

Guest Karana Majin

I bet it's not a very nice word, and misogynistic and chauvenistic, to boot. Think about your double standards before you go off saying stuff like that.

KarStar

Liberal Feminist and PROUD of it

:shock:

Sorry to change the topic, but was that Wolphe posting at the WT???

Anyways, I wouldnt nessisarily agree with wolphe on what he believes Ginny to be, I would call her more of a "Hopeless Romantic"

And you know people, if hcari sis right, and Dumbeldore isnt dead, she is never oing to let us live it down...

Ginny has always loved Harry. She just took Hermoine's advise and saw other people until which time Harry got a clue.

And Dumbledore is dead. I think he'll be there through his paintings, but that's it. But if for some reason I am wrong, then yes Rai is right; Charis is going to gloat for years lol.

lol! And if I'm wrong, I'll never hear the end of it! *groans* I just think that if you weigh out all the evidence, even Rowling herself is wrong, because she did not kill off Dumbledore properly. If you dont kill someone properly, they're still alive! *smiles at her own logic* :wink:

And Ben - HEDWIG???!!!! *cries* :cry:

Silver said:

why does everybody like Ginny so much? she's ok at the end i guess, but she had a new boyfriend practically every month before that and was always making out with them... we have a word for that kind of girl... :P

Given that I don't recall any signs that she left her boyfriends particularly brokenhearted, would that word be "sociable"? Or how about "convivial"? (That's a fun word. *grins*) Really, I don't think she's guilty of anything other than having a good time.

And how do you kill off someone properly? With balefire, of course.

Archived