DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It had been a long and tiring night.  A storm had come in the wake of the moon, thankfully present once more, and the quiet man had kept everyone on edge despite not yet having said a word... Or perhaps because of it.  It seemed like even greater storms were building out at sea but in the black of night who could say?  One thing was certain above all others.  When the sun rose another person was going to die.

It is now Day.  You have 60 hours.

So...I don't have to rhyme anymore and all of a sudden no one is talking?:(

I guess I'll just vote a scum read.  Don't like how AJ has been sitting by the sidelines or the way he's pushing the Dice lynch.  Dice is an easy target, but I think he probably told the truth.  It would have been way too reckless to lie like that on D1 as scum when he could have just made up some random townish-sounding power role.

##Vote AJ

No one died. Usually that is a good thing but with a possible cult it doesn´t feel good. 

I didn´t view TG or Pral, I choose Mish instead. The result came back as "No result". I guess TG went nervous and jailed me. If anyone has a different take on it, I´m willing to listen. Until then

##Vote TG

No one died. Usually that is a good thing but with a possible cult it doesn´t feel good. 

I didn´t view TG or Pral, I choose Mish instead. The result came back as "No result". I guess TG went nervous and jailed me. If anyone has a different take on it, I´m willing to listen. Until then

##Vote TG

Why TG?

The whole thing stinked from the start. Cloud was twisting your hand, clearly telegraphing in the thread who you should view. I understand that the game is only way of communicating and co-ordinating but Cloud was not doing that. He was basically forcing you into viewing someone. Why?

Also, it was a bit clear that you saw Cloud the same way and not going to follow his thought process. So, I doubt TG would do this (did he claim jailkeeper or something? I don;t think the roles are simple and straightforward as seen from some of the coroners). I don't have an idea who but someone who was very likely to be viewed by you.

You are right that I didn´t like the way Cloud refused to link AJ or himself. At the same time, TG thought he would get viewed and he is the only one we know so far that have a blocking ability. Since there seem to be different faction (third party and maybe cult or mafia), maybe both TG and Cloud are anti-town.

The reason that I viewed Mish was that she and Cloud went after Dice instead of Turin yesterday. I think (but am far from sure) that Dice might be telling the truth about his role. Cloud also had that "third party can recruit" comment earlier in the game.

Hm... TG or Cloud? 

Someone said that there should have been enough mafia alive before to be able to sacrify Tess. But if there were enough mafia, why didn´t they sacrify me? 

To answer my own question - maybe because there weren´t a lot of mafia left, or they knew they would be able to block me anyway.

The big problem here is that we have only seen third party and cult so far. There could be a lot of small factions but no mafia. That makes it harder to draw conclusions. 

Someone said that there should have been enough mafia alive before to be able to sacrify Tess. But if there were enough mafia, why didn´t they sacrify me? 

That is a good point. Maybe they were banking on the fact that Csarmi was also voting Des and thus getting that extra number on the vote. The town would not have voted you anyway and they knew they would not make up the numbers. Because of this I suspect that the scum may have just a couple of members alive 

It’s so nice of the cult to line themselves up like this.

So...I don't have to rhyme anymore and all of a sudden no one is talking?:(

I guess I'll just vote a scum read. Don't like how AJ has been sitting by the sidelines or the way he's pushing the Dice lynch. Dice is an easy target, but I think he probably told the truth. It would have been way too reckless to lie like that on D1 as scum when he could have just made up some random townish-sounding power role.

##Vote AJ

Your vote on AJ is bad and you should feel bad. The only scummy thing that you got from AJ seems to be that he was sitting at the sidelines (which I have only seen him do when he got that family weekend going on) and because he was pushing for a Dice lynch (who is obvious scum). You only think he is town because of WIFOM reasons “I don’t think he would have done that as scum” which is just bad.

##Vote TG

This is such a scummy move because even after explaining that you could clear Mish and me as town by viewing TG or Pral you still choose to go for her. Also, if you suspected that TG was mafia then WHY DIDN’T YOU VIEW HIM? You were pushing for AJ, Mish and me this entire time and now that it is Day you are voting for TG.

have you recieved no result before tina?

No.

This interaction is gross because it sounds so staged.

##Vote TG

Why TG?

The whole thing stinked from the start. Cloud was twisting your hand, clearly telegraphing in the thread who you should view. I understand that the game is only way of communicating and co-ordinating but Cloud was not doing that. He was basically forcing you into viewing someone. Why?

Also, it was a bit clear that you saw Cloud the same way and not going to follow his thought process. So, I doubt TG would do this (did he claim jailkeeper or something? I don;t think the roles are simple and straightforward as seen from some of the coroners). I don't have an idea who but someone who was very likely to be viewed by you.

I was pushing her to view TG and Pral because of a couple of reasons:

1. Mish and I are still town and she would have cleared us if she would have received two investigative results.

2. I had a town read on AJ during the entire game and Despo had already viewed him as town. Tina’s argument against this was that he could have been recruited because of the existence of a Cult but this counts for every single player in the game and her focus on AJ, Mish and me because of this reeks to the high heavens.

3. TG and Pral seemed like good targets to me because I found TG’s hesitance to vote for either Turin or Dice scummy and you made that potential scumslip. There wasn’t much gameplay from the both of you to accurately read you two so viewing you both would have been a good move.

4. Tina clearly stated that she was safe from getting killed tonight and the scum team would have had a difficult time to stop our Linking ability because they needed to kill both Mish and me during the same Night or Roleblock us and neither of these things happened.

5. I was getting suspicious of Tina because of her refusal to follow my plan and so I didn’t want to Link her targets who were all town in my eyes because I was afraid of a double recruit.

You are right that I didn´t like the way Cloud refused to link AJ or himself. At the same time, TG thought he would get viewed and he is the only one we know so far that have a blocking ability. Since there seem to be different faction (third party and maybe cult or mafia), maybe both TG and Cloud are anti-town.

The reason that I viewed Mish was that she and Cloud went after Dice instead of Turin yesterday. I think (but am far from sure) that Dice might be telling the truth about his role. Cloud also had that "third party can recruit" comment earlier in the game.

Hm... TG or Cloud?

TG doesn’t have a blocking ability. Lenlo has one. He was the Jailkeeper and he died as a sacrifice. The rest of your argument is weak because A) you chose to view Mish instead of TG, and B) you could have cleared both me and Mish by following my plan but you refused to do this.

I was VERY clear that I wanted to lynch both Dice and Turin. If I were a double voter they would have both been dead. You trying to spin this like I was against Turin’s lynch is terrible because you are either intentionally misrepping me or aren’t reading my posts at all. And I have already responded to that “third party can recruit” thing which was a logical statement.

You are once more pushing for TG while you were refusing to view him.

I said that because I think that to sacrifice someone there must be a majority reached. And like I said I suspect that there were 2 mafia’s left because Salami was also voting for Dom which makes three votes. They wouldn’t have been able to get you lynched because nobody else thought that you were mafia because of your claim.

Dice is still anti-town. I believe that Tina has been recruited. I don't know wtf Wombat is doing and if he is recruited or not but his vote and the reasoning behind it was very bad and I would want to lynch him after Dice and Tina because of it. AJ and TG are cleared to me because of the votes on them.

1. Mish and I are still town and she would have cleared us if she would have received two investigative results.

2. I had a town read on AJ during the entire game and Despo had already viewed him as town. Tina’s argument against this was that he could have been recruited because of the existence of a Cult but this counts for every single player in the game and her focus on AJ, Mish and me because of this reeks to the high heavens.

3. TG and Pral seemed like good targets to me because I found TG’s hesitance to vote for either Turin or Dice scummy and you made that potential scumslip. There wasn’t much gameplay from the both of you to accurately read you two so viewing you both would have been a good move.

4. Tina clearly stated that she was safe from getting killed tonight and the scum team would have had a difficult time to stop our Linking ability because they needed to kill both Mish and me during the same Night or Roleblock us and neither of these things happened.

5. I was getting suspicious of Tina because of her refusal to follow my plan and so I didn’t want to Link her targets who were all town in my eyes because I was afraid of a double recruit.

How does it clear you and Mish if she receives two investigative results? We don't know if people lose their ability if they get recruited by cults. It looked more like you were misdirecting Tina to waste her investigating ability by pointing out to me and TG. I don't know TG's alignment but knowing mine I know it looked like a clear move to force Tina to view someone else. Discussing and co-ordinating is one thing but forcing others, remaining stubborn is an entirely another thing. The latter is what you did. 

You are right in saying that anyone could have been recruited. That holds true for you and Mish too. Verifying your power does not necessarily clear you either.

How does it clear you and Mish if she receives two investigative results? We don't know if people lose their ability if they get recruited by cults. It looked more like you were misdirecting Tina to waste her investigating ability by pointing out to me and TG. I don't know TG's alignment but knowing mine I know it looked like a clear move to force Tina to view someone else. Discussing and co-ordinating is one thing but forcing others, remaining stubborn is an entirely another thing. The latter is what you did. 

You are right in saying that anyone could have been recruited. That holds true for you and Mish too. Verifying your power does not necessarily clear you either.

If Mish and I were mafia then why would I have tried to work together with Tina who had an investigative role? If Tina received two investigative results and claimed so on thread then it would have cleared us because there is no way that clearing two people as town for the moment would be a good move from the cult.

It's really hard for me to tell if Cloud is scum or if he really believes the things he says.  He's coming off like Despo right now.

This is another one of your attempts at calling other people's play bad while you yourself aren't doing much of anything.

Also, idk why everyone is treating Dom as clear.

Because before he got sacrificed he was viewed by Tina as town. I understand that he could have had a Godfather type ability but the chances are higher that he just got succesfully viewed and I found his play to be townie so that only supports the things that Tina has said about him.

If Mish and I were mafia then why would I have tried to work together with Tina who had an investigative role? If Tina received two investigative results and claimed so on thread then it would have cleared us because there is no way that clearing two people as town for the moment would be a good move from the cult.

To misdirect her away from investigating the actual scum/3rd party and attempting to gain town cred. Clearing two people as town is fine but catching scum > clearing town. 

Archived