DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia- Mafia Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, my vote is still on Tina.  I know some people said that this is her meta, but the way that she started the game still pings me.  Just seems different from how I've seen her post elsewhere on here.

The other two who I'm feelin bad juju on are Womby and GoldenEyes.  I read through Womby and got no read which I said concerns me.  Reading through someone who has been decently active and getting no lean is very rare.  I have a similar feel to those two that I had about someone in the other game I played here(not sure how much detail I can go in since that game is going on).

I don't really think you'll be getting anywhere this Day on Tina.

I agree that she seems to be on her meta, so she can go on my Townish pile for now.

Womby I'm also leaning Town on because of his early vote for me on something he considers a universal scum tell.

GE I'm leaning scum on too. I'm curious as to where he's going to vote with our current trains.

I can't decide if I want to read this game or not.  Either way I am here and happy to say so.  Based on this page I am betting that Dap is town, Rag surprisingly is as well and AJ has potential.  Wombat looks dangerous (as I like him) and Des is back to being setupy which means that he has likely made an ass of himself and is now trying to relieve tension on his slot by stating universal truths.

let's vote des

I don't really think you'll be getting anywhere this Day on Tina.

I agree that she seems to be on her meta, so she can go on my Townish pile for now.

Womby I'm also leaning Town on because of his early vote for me on something he considers a universal scum tell.

GE I'm leaning scum on too. I'm curious as to where he's going to vote with our current trains.

From what people said, I had figured that with Tina.  But the meta is a very easy one to use regardless of alignment.  I should know being as I use similar tactics. 

How often have you and Womby played together?

Bye Talya, RL happen, I know.

Welcome Darthe.

AJ, 12 games, I wouldn't call a newbie, you are a dangerous one, definitely to keep an eye on you.

Vote GoldenEyes

I think you need to say something, I like how you played last game a lot, you were posting your analysis on the situation constantly, helping the town and I don't see it here, except for some cute jokes or 1-liner posts. I know it might be RL thing but at least appear to claim LOA. Besides you have a coach now.

Official Vote Count

Womby (1/9):   Aidanna

Aidanna (1/9): John Snow

AJ (4/9): Womby, Tina, Basel, Despo

John Snow (2/9): Arez, Player

Tina (1/9): Ragnarok

Despo (1/9): Darthe

Darthe (1/9): AJ

Goldeneyes (1/9): Theodora

people not voting (4/16): Hallia, Izabella, Leyrann, GoldeneyesND

Deadline: Sunday December 8, 2013 20:00 EST http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20131208T20&p0=263&msg=Vampire+Diaires+Mafia+Day+1

Btw Rags it's probably good that you are null on me atm.  Usually, people have an inexplicable town read on me by this point.  Personally, I think it's boring and dangerous to my health, so null read sounds good to me.  It also means you have your mind open, which is also good.

Bye Talya, RL happen, I know.

Welcome Darthe.

AJ, 12 games, I wouldn't call a newbie, you are a dangerous one, definitely to keep an eye on you.

Vote GoldenEyes

I think you need to say something, I like how you played last game a lot, you were posting your analysis on the situation constantly, helping the town and I don't see it here, except for some cute jokes or 1-liner posts. I know it might be RL thing but at least appear to claim LOA. Besides you have a coach now.

Just started catching up on the games I've got going here. Looked in a bit yesterday but not too closely. Rl garbage came up and threw me for a loop (attempted mugging). I'll post something relevant later.

Archived