DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Replacement Mafia Player needed

Kaylee

Bump for teh mafiaz!!!

Darthe needs 3 players for his 12-player basic open setup game, here:

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/85088-the-metal-open-12-player-basic-signups/

Kaylee needs ONE player for her advanced Vacation Mafia game, here:

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/85011-advanced-vacation-mafia-signups/

And of course, backups are always appreciated.

For new mafia players, both mods will allow mentors if you request one - if you're interested in the game but not sure you have a great grasp on what to do, this is a good way to get a bit of extra help, take advantage of it!

These games aren't being played in the Black Tower, but both mods are BT members!  

And to sweeten the pot (and help both of these wonderful mods get their games started ASAP), I'm offering 10 points from my personal pool to the next BT member who signs up for Kaylee's game, and an additional 10 points to the next BT member who signs up for Darthe's game.

Link back to your signup here in case I miss it.

:wub:

~Tress

Can we subtract points from Ley's pool for replying to all the positive encouraging posts with the "meh, nah" post of the week?

:tongue:

And can I get retroactive points for already having signed up? I think I might try out point whoring again.

*contemplating*

Can we subtract points from Ley's pool for replying to all the positive encouraging posts with the "meh, nah" post of the week?

:tongue:

And can I get retroactive points for already having signed up? I think I might try out point whoring again.

*contemplating*

5 points for Despo.

There. Also - this profession suits you :)

Sorry, Basel are right. We give out points for what happens in the BT, not outside. 

Still hope that your games get filled soon. I´m starting to feel withdrawal. *shakes*

Frodo goes shopping. He asks the clerk for some assistance.

I would like a beautiful ring. Do you have one to recommend. The clerk holds up a ring and chants:

One ring to rule them all! ...or I have a nice one in silver, would you like to see it? 

There are Ley, but it makes sense it's for things that are done in the BT, you can't give them out for something else in another SG because that would be for that area and encroaching on somewhere else. Besides, they are there to encourage stuff ion the BT

• 3 weeks later...

Archived