DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

@des my meta read on tina is different. i notice she plays very scummy as town, as you often do.

but this is no time for meta lynches imo.

re lynching SK vs scum, if we are close to endgame and we lynch anything but scum, and when i say scum i mean mafia team not just anti town, then we go into tonight with town:scum ratio not improved at all. and we've wasted the lynch.

added to the 50% lynchproof which would leave us with no lynch at all, i don't think dap's the best choice today.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry folks absolutely didn't have any time to catch up. I can post a list of players now from town to scummiest, but I'm fully out of the loop.

Csarmi

Cindy

Turin

NotBob

Hallia

Dice

Pray

Tina

Darthe

Dap

Lenlo

Also I believe Dap might be SK. I also believe it's a bad idea to try and lynch SK at this point - we need their help.

Any SK would try to shoot maffia by the way - at this rate maffia are winning and the best for SK for the game to be close.

I have to apologize again. I forgot my laptop in my bf's car and won't get it back until tomorrow. So no re-read.

Tina

Cindy

Turin

Darthe

Hallia

Csarmi

Lenlo

NotBob

Pralaya

Dice

Dap

I made this list because someone asked that we all did one but it's not worth much since I can't read back.

I know I'm town.

Cindy has been active and scumhunting. If we are to believe Lenlo and Hallia she is town. Not sure we can trust them though.

Turin looked town by claiming town symbiote. He could have claimed it to support Lenlo against Pralaya but I think he is telling the truth.

Darthe has been active and scumhunting.

Hallia is quiet as usual. I wish she would talk more. I have no idea where to put her in the list but I think that the only thing that's against her is that she claimed two na's one night. She did confess killing Niel right away though. That's a townie thing to do.

More in next post.

Csarmi. As some of you know, my memory is really bad and I rely on notes. I can't find them. So I don't know what to say about Csarmi. It was odd that he claimed vanilla out of nowhere but I can't remember anything more scummy.

Lenlo has claimed cop. According to you his results doesn't fit the theme. On one side we don't have another cop claim but one the other side we have a lot of investigators. At least one of them must be lying.

NotBob has a lot of posts but I can't remember any feeling of scumhunting. Has mostly focused on Darthe and Lenlo, right? Don't know where to put him on the list. Need to read his posts again.

Pralaya. The investigator that I trust the least. I think he just made up the symbiote cop. If he really is our cop then Turin and Dice are millers. I think it was first today that he said that his pm didn't say that he is cop.

Dice. Strange claim but could work if it's not a every day ability. He claimed town symbiote after Turin, wich give it less credebility. I should need to read his posts again becase that is all that i can remember.

Dap. No explanation needed.

vote Despo

All the anti town have to be lynched but we really need to catch mafia today. One thing that stood out to.me is his insisting that mafia wouldn't have a dedicated killer. I believe it is an old school idea but talya is an old school mod. I KNOW she has used the designated killer in a previous game (heroes vs.villains) and I could easily see it as her standard procedure.

FWIW I now believe dice's claim. It also explains why he said x shot instead of x times. That dap has his as a full time passive ability makes him all the more mafia/sk.

Csarmi, I see you have lenlo at the bottom of your list. Yet his two views as town. So you think he is mafia but picked two townies to say he viewed for street cred? Sounds like you are trying to have your cake and eat it too.

vote Despo

All the anti town have to be lynched but we really need to catch mafia today. One thing that stood out to.me is his insisting that mafia wouldn't have a dedicated killer. I believe it is an old school idea but talya is an old school mod. I KNOW she has used the designated killer in a previous game (heroes vs.villains) and I could easily see it as her standard procedure.

FWIW I now believe dice's claim. It also explains why he said x shot instead of x times. That dap has his as a full time passive ability makes him all the more mafia/sk.

Csarmi, I see you have lenlo at the bottom of your list. Yet his two views as town. So you think he is mafia but picked two townies to say he viewed for street cred? Sounds like you are trying to have your cake and eat it too.

If she has a dedicated killer though wouldnt we be better picking from the list of those silenced last night because of the dog thing? If shes using a dedicated killer it would make sense for him to be in that list since there wasnt a death last night.

Hey kids this is fun.  Let's post our lists.  

Bob

Cindy

Hally

Turin

Salami

Pralaya

Tina

Des

Dice

Darthe

Lenlo

Dap = SK or Vig

Lenlo's cop reveal stunk to high noon.  Darthe commentary illogical.  Dice and Des mainly MIA.  Only a post or two to look active.  Dap is most likely the SK but guess he could still be the Vig as he says.  

Bob

Cindy

Hally

Turin

Salami

Pralaya

Tina

Des

Dice

Darthe

Lenlo

Dap = SK or Vig

Lenlo's cop reveal stunk to high noon.  Darthe commentary illogical.  Dice and Des mainly MIA.  Only a post or two to look active.  Dap is most likely the SK but guess he could still be the Vig as he says.  

Heeeey! Hes alive!

Bob

Cindy

Hally

Turin

Salami

Pralaya

Tina

Des

Dice

Darthe

Lenlo

Dap = SK or Vig

Heeeey! Hes alive!

Yeah Mon!  Still haven't replaced the laptop.  Only get to post from the home office.  Who you like for scum?

Bob

Cindy

Hally

Turin

Salami

Pralaya

Tina

Des

Dice

Darthe

Lenlo

Dap = SK or Vig

Heeeey! Hes alive!

Yeah Mon!  Still haven't replaced the laptop.  Only get to post from the home office.  Who you like for scum?

I already gave my list friend. :D

unvote vote dice

very unofficial and almost definitely incorrect VC please check and make sure your votes are where you want them to be

VOTE COUNT:

Pral (1): Lenlo

Dap (4): Tina, Pral, des, hally

dice (1) cindy

with 13 left, it takes 7 to lynch

@mod i unvoted dap and votes dice, i corrected it here ^ but i didn't check anyone else's vote

Archived