DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

darthe, im not calling for a lynch on dice because hes the lowest poster, i have my reasoning and this ^ doesnt change it. i will be happy to vote elsewhere if someone has a better idea. but like dap on day 2, you prefer to play bickering idiots with me.

dice, youre still asking who was in the infirmary and that list has been reposted about three times now. youre not reading the game.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and yet the word shot is in my pm  so they must be the same thing then wouldnt you say?  and does it REALLY matter? bulletproof doesnt affect others  just me. I have said since dap revealed that i didnt like it and this is why. if that doesnt add up to you that im town theres not much more i can do

darthe, why do you think it would be a good thing for the doc to reveal? i can't figure that out at all.

And my responss got erased. Dammit.

Let me do this again.

If today isn't lylo then tomorrow will be. The only chance it isn't is if we have two scum teams (unlikely).

If the dic reveals tomorrow we can't trust thay reveal. It will be CCd either way and that leaves us with two options. We either let both live or we guess on one over the other.

We can't afford to guess wrong so both must live. That narrows our lynch pool but it also narrows the number of mafia available.

Once at Lylo uou need two cinsecutive scum lynches to get out of it. Its impossible with an SK around unless they hit scum.

Thus revealing now is optimal play. This has actually been documented on MS I believe, it is common knowledgde for PRs there.

@Cindy, I voted for people o thought mafia on both D1 (Despo) and D2 (dap). That no one seemed particularly interested in voting Despo left me at a loss. Given the choices I picked RTE as I didn't believe his claim and he looked more likely.mafia than Basel.

On D2, I wanted dap, and I admit I was late for the original deadline but something came up that needed my full attention. I was ready to change before the final deadline but by the time I got thru the post fest in the last 30 minutes it was resolved.. btw, I think it might be worth looking at those posts again to see who was doing what.. maybe if I ever get home and can use my computer.

I am okay with dice, Despo or even maybe Darthe. I don't like how he is trying to link.me with dice and des.

@Cindy, I voted for people o thought mafia on both D1 (Despo) and D2 (dap). That no one seemed particularly interested in voting Despo left me at a loss. Given the choices I picked RTE as I didn't believe his claim and he looked more likely.mafia than Basel.

On D2, I wanted dap, and I admit I was late for the original deadline but something came up that needed my full attention. I was ready to change before the final deadline but by the time I got thru the post fest in the last 30 minutes it was resolved.. btw, I think it might be worth looking at those posts again to see who was doing what.. maybe if I ever get home and can use my computer.

I am okay with dice, Despo or even maybe Darthe. I don't like how he is trying to link.me with dice and des.

I would be interested in what you're seeing on that D2 issue, you've been quiet.

Speaking of, calling you quiet isn't linking you with Dice and Des.  Your inactivity this game isn't some misguided notion or misrep, it's factual.  You have roughly one post per every four pages.

i'm ok with des, tho i think the miracle of the death free night should be looked at carefully.

i'm not sure about darthe. i don't see it happening tbh.

What more could we get from it without any info or reveals being added into the equation?  Reactions come daybreak?  It's gonna be weak with no scum links.

Archived