• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i cpuld claim tthis argument would be invalud

but a cabt

you've claimed system lord.

doesn't matter which one you are.

Nope.

I claimed role stuff, the practically god was in relation to how much role powers I have.

If I was a system lord and claimed how I did,I think I would of been mod killed

Just a note: 50% lynch immunity (if true, and if really random) is completely unfair if not town.A few bad rolls and town might just lose the game no matter what.

Good that I'm town then

if he is what he's hinting, a system lord, there's no reason he'd hide his kills. system lords are egomaniacs, and except when faking allegiance not at all subtle.

Ok first, characters and the way people play are completely separate. So just cos the character you think I am is an egomaniac, and I'm playing like an egomaniac, does not mean I've got that character. I culd be playing any chAracter like that.

Second I never claimed system lord.

As I said, I'm practically god was in relation to my PR, not my character. I would be Modkilled for the later cos we can't reveal

Pral even though there are good symbiotes your power is not useless. Everyone else's PR appears to ne something that has a counter. Yours doesn't. So you can be used to narrow the pool of potential mafia, not solve it though

so Darthe is a scum JOAT, janitored a kill on Wombat (who was gunsmith) and now he pretends to be one. Does that theory work?

Yes, you caught me :rolleyes:. That plan makes the most sense and is definitely not using the janitorial position exactly as it is supposed to be.

I'm not sure if I have ever played with a town player that was unlynchable. I remember a few mafia that were however.

Dap, I said that you issued a partial claim on D1 when.you said you had "a vig shot" since then you have added a potential day shot, 50% unlynchable, needing two nk to die at night and are also claiming a symbiote.

It all sounds like bantha poo doo to me.

Dice, would you have rather I said nothing about the symbiotes and allowed the misinformation that Pralaya was spreading to go uncontested. Which would have led to the first person to be seen as having one speedlynched follows by shocked reactions from everyone and most likely Pralaya being run up instantly the next day.( I think Pralaya is highly questionable due to his clinging to his at best misguided thoughts regarding his role)

Vig shots are often day or night

I've never specified if I was just one or the other (I did claim a night one shot though)

And I didn't claim my BPV to NK because I wanted to attract the NK. It looks like I may of been successful

Lastly I didn't mention the symbiotes cos I thought it would be considered a step towards character revealing and get me Modkilled

It wasnt till you did it that I knew I wouldn't get Modkilled for it.

IMO it's still a step far though. There aren't many symbiotes in character and it really narrows the pool as to who someone might be

of course you aren't

how much power could you really have and maintain any semblance of balance.

alt nights then?

no you're not a god but you are godlike.

even without you typing those words your claims of abilities is near omnipotent.

you are the dead and resurrected god.

osiris/isis?  ba'al?

doesn't matter.

you have way too much power to be anything town and if you're scum shame on the set up.

SK.

see cindy you arent making sense

You say its game over if I shoot

but very few have laser eyes and godlike powers and the power to kill and the power to regenerate and to survive multiple kills.

very few.

godlike.

if you're not an SK you're a symp.

and it's game over in any case.

but then you try to goad me into shooting you

kill me, i double dog dare ya.

Makes no sense.

Furthermore you keep attempting to get me to character reveal.

Now i will not be shooting tonight no matter how much I want to shoot you

Im not a god

I said that in regard to my PR.

If i were one of those listed and I said i was godlike that would be character hinting and i would of been Modkilled

And im not shooting tonight

For the record it is character hinting to have this conversation and clearly character hinting to deny being specific characters, such as your statement of not being a god.

Cindy is confirmed by two PR's.  She is the closest thing we have to conf town in this bloody game.

Also about char hinting: Cindy, I'm pretty sure that speculating on what characters do other have is against the spirit of the rules.

Let's not start down on that path and try to find loopholes around the no claim rule.

See LotR game for reference.

If Dap is scum I think its game over. Will be depressing if we lose this game without taking out a single scum.

Only thing I'm clinging to for hope is that we might get a lucky doc protect and have a bunch of investigative results in the morning. If Dap is town and has a day shot, Mebbe we can even bag two scum tomorrow. Otherwise the only other way i see this possibly ending well for town is if there's some kind of flavor related mechanic that let's us put on a hail Mary type play at the end. Mebbe someone has to fix the Stargate? Gah I'm reaching at straws. Sucks.

Also about char hinting: Cindy, I'm pretty sure that speculating on what characters do other have is against the spirit of the rules.

Let's not start down on that path and try to find loopholes around the no claim rule.

See LotR game for reference.

i talked to the mod about it first, but thanks for taking care of our honor

Despite all the things that had happened, you had a great nights sleep. You got dressed and made your way to the new room. Slowly people drifted in holding cups of coffee. Some looking like they had slept better than others. You counted, you were all there. You sighed in relief and started your day.

With 13 left it takes 7 to lynch

Day will end on Tuesday 1st October at 10pm BST (GMT+1) just over two days from now. 

DAY 4 COUNTDOWN

Archived