DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what's up Darthe?

I am looking at all of the claims and trying to correlate abilities with targeting.  If all investigative PR's were looking at different facets of people (which they are) then it makes sense that the mafia is filled with PR's to get around those or manipulate results right?

The problem is that if this is true then we can't clear people without having them viewed by all PR's.  They become more and more confirmed with each viewing but town can't be sure.  Again, this is a crazy Darthe theory but it makes a lot of sense. It also makes Talya a sneaky evil mod.  

We have about half the game cleared by someone atm.  Seems odd to have absolutely zero scum in that.   That's what caught my eye here.  As for why I decided to respond to Cindy to say this it's that given this circumstance an OP SK or Vig really would work but it also makes it almost impossible to tell.  The no lynch today was minorly informative but its main benefit would have been an extra opportunity to view people and that got boned.

Very few people are actually cleared in any way atm.  High cards are really in scummy hands.  Tomorrow we need a sure thing to be our lynch.

Claims, no.

Viewings? Yes.

Hally tracked ____ N1, myself N2.

I gunsmithed NB N1, Wombat N2.

Len viewed Turin N1, Salami N2.

Laya symbiote checked Wombat N1, Niel N2.

This brings up a few problems and or concerns.

First, I couldn't find Hally's N1 viewing but I am pretty sure she said it somewhere.

Second, the only overlaps are conveniently on dead people.

Third, Laya claims to have viewed Wombat but he deftly avoided giving Wombat's alignment anywhere that I could find.  That seems pretty critical.

Forth, Len is the only person to have both targets alive while Laya's have both died.

Fifth, it seems implausible that Wombat was viewed so much.

Sixth, this information is all good but in reality it doesn't tell us much about the players or their viewings.  

Darthe, you got some claim list or sheet or smth? I don't even have that, unfortunately.

tina listed claims beginning of last day phase i yhin.

iirc we have pray claiming cop who gets results in terms of symbiotes and doesnt understand why theres too many kills N2 or get the significance of what dap has been screaming in bright neon letters since day 1 and who conveniently fails to read or understand that symbiotes don't denote alliance.

"Pralaya, on 27 Sept 2013 - 3:45 PM, said:

Berf had viewed Wombat and I had viewed you. No symbiotes."

in response to me, post 1548

we have len claiming cop saying his results are clean and unclean which is wth? is that biblical? cause it's not stargate. and acting as scummy as possible and retaining good humor but not really responding any better to questioning of his claimed cop role than pray.

"Posted Yesterday, 02:45 PM

Alright then heres my views.

N1 I viewed you Csarmi

N2 I viewed Turin"

we have hally claiming tracker and 1x vig, says she used the vig the same night she tracked darthe (she says she asked the mod if it was ok and mod said yes) and says she tracked me nowhere N1 and darthe to wombat, N2, who turned up dead with no coronoer report. i believe hally fwiw. she popped right up with the vig hints as soon as dap claimed. and darthe agrees he did visit wombat.

darthe's claim of gunsmith i'm less sure of, stated the reasons before, mainly way too convenient. nothing tangible, i think.

turin claims to be a good guy with a symbiote and joked or breadcrumbed a major char. very very early who may or may not jibe with that, but it may have been a joke. anyway, he says this to either discredit pray or point out that symbiote is no kind of cop result in stargate.

so far only dap and turin has claimed to have a symbiote and the character dap hints is a system lord and by its nature evil.

niel, town rbx3, was bra'tac, who was rebel jaffah and had a symbiote. so... why would a cop be given results in symbiote terms?

off the top of my head that's it but tina summed up claims and coroners beginning of last day phase.

So you got any theory on wtf just happened on N2 Pral?

Occams razor? There is a Sk but he is not dap.

The sk+bpv+50% lynch proof is just way too overpowered.

explain his resurrection another way please

Wow. What does being a sk or not to do with resurrection? He could be the 50% lynch proof. But what I am saying is he is not Sk or does not have vig shot.

Wow. What does being a sk or not to do with resurrection? He could be the 50% lynch proof. But what I am saying is he is not Sk or does not have vig shot.

why would he have that power?

what beings in stargate have that power?

you think a random VT or ... what? what do you think he is?

what would have been the point of claiming credit for NKing a town PR?

wow?

yeah, wow. you're skimming and not thinking.

tell me what makes sense for what he's claimed, the kill he's taken credit for, the massacre N2, and his resurrection, in terms of this theme, especially, what makes sense?

your belief is he's neither a vig nor an SK, and what? give me the razor's explanation.

Archived