DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

i dont know whats happening at work today or what time i'm leaving so...

we got anything we can agree on?

Lenlo or Dice?

Do not want to lynch Dap at the moment.

it hink dap is the wrong choice today as well, i'm fine with dice or len

I'd forgotten you voted Dice.  Too many seem to want to keep Lenlo around so I moved to Dice.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont know whats happening at work today or what time i'm leaving so...

we got anything we can agree on?

Lenlo or Dice?

Do not want to lynch Dap at the moment.

it hink dap is the wrong choice today as well, i'm fine with dice or len

Well seeing as I have a vested personal interest in this ((I also find Dice scummy and am good with him or Dap)) im going to unvote vote Dice

Did Despo claima anything? Why do I think he's scum?

i dont know why you think that but i think that bc on first read and on reread i find him misrepping very simple statements ppl have made, ppl who have since flipped town, more than once, bc he's taken some opportunities to set up future lynches, bs he's playing very polite reasonable and mostly quiet des which is one of his scumtells.

re the claims they got summed up several times since this day phase. i did it at your request yesterday, it's not that many pages back, so they're there.

i'll keep checking while i can to see if i need to move my tote but again that VC should be checked.

and again, i don't know if i'll be here at DL or what my opportunities to post today will be.

so consolidation would be cool cause much as i love the phaser game and bobs random hysteria... i doubt i can play this time.

i dont know why you think that but i think that bc on first read and on reread i find him misrepping very simple statements ppl have made, ppl who have since flipped town, more than once, bc he's taken some opportunities to set up future lynches, bs he's playing very polite reasonable and mostly quiet des which is one of his scumtells.

re the claims they got summed up several times since this day phase. i did it at your request yesterday, it's not that many pages back, so they're there.

i'll keep checking while i can to see if i need to move my tote but again that VC should be checked.

and again, i don't know if i'll be here at DL or what my opportunities to post today will be.

so consolidation would be cool cause much as i love the phaser game and bobs random hysteria... i doubt i can play this time.

Lost me there?

Lost me there?

come out and play warriors, unvote vot unvote etc and such

I believe dice to be town and would much prefer a Despo lynch.

I also could go for Pralaya. I think his claimed role may not be town. There have been three people claim to have symbiotes and all three have self protection abilities.

It could be a.mafia device for finding safer kills.

i just searched for the word symbiote and while it's very possible dice misspelled it, i don't fine a post where he claims that.

i find tina saying he did, and now turin saying he did.

but not dice.

if anyone could find that quote for me or if dice could confirm that he did claim that, that would be swell.

Lost me there?

come out and play warriors, unvote vot unvote etc and such

Glad I can entertain you.

I thought he did. It made more sense for me that way. I believe dice because the way he described his bulletproof matches mine. Therefore it makes sense that he is telling the truth. And it would make sense that he has a symbiote because I thought that was what gave me the ability. If he didn't then it doesn't fit quite as well but the bulletproof explanation still jives with mine. So I have him as town.

Turin, are you seriously trying to convince that all symbiotes are good? Symbiotes are the primary villains in Stargate. I can still accept that there are good symbiotes, as Cindy or Dap pointed out, but trying to spin it such that symbiotes are the good guys is taking it to the extreme. 

I'm not saying they are the good guys overall but I think it is shown that they do have a protective role that would translate into the game as similar to bulletproof. It is merely taking one aspect and utilizing it to.match flavor.

I still prefer Despo as the lynch today. I don't think anyone has him as town and yet no one seems to want to actually vote him.

Archived