DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your results?

Tina, Hally, Dice and Lenlo are injured in the blast and taken to the infirmary. They cannot speak on the thread until the beginning of Day 4 and have lost any night actions they may have. 

Cindy refer back to Talya's post ending day. Thats why I didnt say anything during the night.

next question

pray, darthe - do either of you think its odd that pray got a failed view and darthe got no response at all?

Makes sense to me.  The difference between something else and a Janitor.  This past night I checked Len for a gun and I got a failed action.  Seems indicative of one of two things, either the individuals who were hit with that punishment last night were also impervious to actions (basing this on the previous incident) or we have a mafia RB.

and this one's just a train on thoight.

prayberf views wom N

darthe visits wom N2. darthe says as a gunsmith.

wom gets killed and janitored N2

darthe, why did you pick wom to check again?

I've already explained that I checked Wom because he is too good at playing a town game.  Why don't you ask everyone why they viewed less than obvious choices while you're at it and get off my back about my claim?  I'm town and getting tired of arguing over myself instead of hunting mafia.  We have basically been given a free day and night here, we need to use it.

someone must have tried to kill as well and and failed. unless they just took pity on this massacre and holstered.

most games i've played if the maf with the kill action is out for whatever reason, someone else can still submit a kill, but that would be at the expense of their own action.

in this game hally claims two actions in one night so... perhaps one could have rbed or whatever, and tried to NK without their trigger.

has anyone played a game where losing the trigger man lost the kill? i did once, but it wasnt on DM. is that common?

this time it wasnt said that theyd be protected from NAs tho, just unable to perform them, so why NAs on the would fail... no idea.

if its possible that the kill action wasnt passed to the rest of the maf, we may have narrowed down the trigger and of the four held, id suspect len and tina most.

i still have a lot of trouble buying prays claim but more with lens, and i dont buy two cops that do the same thing.

i could go dap again tho theres always the possibility we dont get a kill there again. that would be 50% each try.

that he only has one claimed shot makes me think he hasnt got another, but with all the changing stories i dont know what hes got.

ill leave it here and i'll be watching on and off if it needs to change.

vote dap

VOTE COUNT:

............Tina, Hally, Dice and Lenlo are injured in the blast and taken to the infirmary. They cannot speak on the thread until the beginning of Day 4 and have lost any night actions they may have. 

no deaths and an alleged RB or what?

ah dice, i'm always forgetting you. sneaky quiet dangerous dice.

lol, we may have had 3 maf tied up all night, with only one or two actions to choose...

last time those in the infirmary were safe from NAs but they were in worse condition iirc... the mod is not always specific so that's just a guess either way.

but those 4 gone and no kills, perhaps one RB or misdirect and imo as likely coming from cs as being made up as coming from someone else.

Archived