DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lets all welcome Izabella.

Davrick

Welcome to the Band of the Red Hand Izabella!  Our leader Jea is on a short LOA at the moment but our XO Brid should be around shortly to get your access to our private boards sent in.  Until you have access just post where you can see to get to know us better!

*slides Izabella a guiny*

This drink is a Guiny the offical drink of the Infantry!  I'm Davrick the assistant to Brid.  Soo tell us a bit about yourself!

Thank you everyone :)

hmm.. I am horrible at talking about myself... but here goes. I am 31, live in Maine.. I have a 4 year old son who is my whole world... I am addicted to books, and am too much of an introvert for my own good.

*Accepts booze and drinks heartily* Thank you for the warm welcome ^^

Welcome to the Band Bella!  I'm assuming that's the shortened version you prefer from the very cool sig (especially the dragon)

I'm BFG of the Archers and hope to see you in the Range soon.

Pours flaming shots from her flask and passes them liberally around. 

Welcome to the Band Bella!! I'm on the mobile version right now, but as soon as I get to my 'puter I will send in the usergroup request and also send you a very informative PM regarding our Raw Recruit program. =o)

I'll have the Flaming Shots and the rum, please :happy:

Welcome Bella!

I'm Andrej, or just simply AJ and a member of the Archers. Once you have access come visit us on the Range and there will be more drinks to be had!

Welcome Bella!!

Im Dice   the captain General or CG of the mighty mighty Cavalry!  So you think you're an introvert?  Well you watch..hang around here long enough and you will have to change it to "im way too loud and Brawl way too much for my own good....of and im a brewaholic!"

Hands Bella a Bandy, drink of the gods   umm I mean cav. Oh who am I fooling??  the cav ARE the Gods!

So I assume you like WoT   have you finished the series?  What other books do you like?

I'll have the Flaming Shots and the rum, please :happy:

Welcome Bella!

I'm Andrej, or just simply AJ and a member of the Archers. Once you have access come visit us on the Range and there will be more drinks to be had!

Thank you :) I will have to make sure to come visit!

welcome!!! *gives a flaming shot and then paints a book on her back*

a book? perfect!! ^^

Welcome Bella!!

Im Dice   the captain General or CG of the mighty mighty Cavalry!  So you think you're an introvert?  Well you watch..hang around here long enough and you will have to change it to "im way too loud and Brawl way too much for my own good....of and im a brewaholic!"

Hands Bella a Bandy, drink of the gods   umm I mean cav. Oh who am I fooling??  the cav ARE the Gods!

So I assume you like WoT   have you finished the series?  What other books do you like?

I love Wot, I have read through most of it many times, and loved the ending! I'm willing to see if your right :) I'm  currently reading David Edding's Tamuli series, so that's my current favorite :) It changes a lot, but mostly fantasy.

Hiya Bella!!

Welcome to the Cav-I mean Band!!!!!!

I'm BB, LG of the Cavalry, (2nd in charge after Dice  ;p )

*tosses the raw recruit a few barrels of Bandy*

There ya go, the reeeal best drink in the Band   ;)

Thank you :) *takes a huge drink*

Hello Bella!

Welcome to the band! When you get access, make sure to visit the Infantry Barracks, where you can get real drink and company! :p

See, he's only saying this because he can't handle shots! 

I LOVE eddings!!!  Talen Kalten and Ulath rule!!!

Ulath is awesome, but Talen and Kalten are two of my three favorite characters!! (I love Sparhawk)

My brother has all of the Eddings books, they're on my list of to-reads.

You should read them! They are really good!

Hello Bella!

Welcome to the band! When you get access, make sure to visit the Infantry Barracks, where you can get real drink and company! :p

lol, I'll have to make sure to come visit! :)

Hello Bella!

See, he's only saying this because he can't handle shots! 

lol, not everyone can handle that fire in their belly... *shrugs*  lol

Archived