DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BT Hunger Games III: Shadar Logoth - GAME OVER -Time Wins!!!

ed2funy

(I am so mad right now. My whole post just got eated.) 

All across Andor, silent figures were stalking across the land. They had come against their will, though no one else would have known. The letter they received compelled them to get to this location, and get their alone. Sixteen figures came upon a city, broken and decrepit. Only a few knew of it, and all that it held. As they entered the city, some turned their heads around to view the way they came in. Perhaps it was to get a last glimpse of the lands beyond, perhaps it was in the hopes the forces binding them would be gone, or perhaps it was to try and remember a path of escape for later. No one expected the wall of fog that was growing rapidly, a faint light coming from within. 

Soon, they came to a rather large clearing, and whatever had compelled them to continue walking forced them to stop in a semi-circle around a small pedestal with a bow on top of it. A man stepped out from the fading shadows that didn't seem to disturb the fog at all. 

"Welcome, one and all, to my tainty abode. I am so proud to be your host this fine day, and what a fine day it is. You have no idea the lengths I went through to bring you all here this morning. Fortunately for me, a blue star fell from the sky. You are all here for one reason: to survive. That will only be one of you, though. Spare these people no mercy, for you will not be shown any. There are three areas you may get to, and they are marked by the white lines on the ground. Before you go, state your intended path, and remember to watch your back on the way there."

1. With your FIRST post, proclaim the location you wish to travel to in BOLD RED.

Options: The Inn, Treasure Room, The Dome.

2. In your PM, reply with your first action. Options: Kill, Protect Self.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Players

1. Tina - Dawn by Talya via Kill
2. Cloud by Time via Longbow. 
3. Chuckles - Dawn by Chuckles via Mashadar
4. Time
5. Suki the Lightie - Night 1 by RTE via Longbow
6. Turin - Dawn by Tsuki via Kill
7. Lenlo - Night 1 by Hallia via Hard Kill
8. Hallia by Via via Hardkill. 
9. Razen by Time via Kill
10. Talya by RTE via Hardkill
11. Via
12. Leyrann by Leyrann via Mashadar. 
13. Tigs - Night 2 by Time via Kill
14. RTE by Talya via Hardkill and Via via Kill
15. Panchi
16. Berf by Talya via Kill. 

Rules

1. Days and Nights will each be 24 hours. Day 1 will be 36 hours – 48 hours long. This will be a fast and dangerous game. Inactive people will probably end up dead fast. Don't sign up if you won't play.

2. This is a Last Man Standing game - there will be no Alignments, but you will have a Character. Your Character is for flavor only. All characters are from The Eye of the World. No spoilers. Yay.

3. You have the option to travel between three (3) different locations within Shadar Logoth: the Inn, the Treasure Room, and the Dome.
At Dawn (before Day 1), you must post the location you wish to travel to on the game thread. Every Day thereafter, you will PM the location you desire to travel to. You can choose to Stay in the same location as well.

4. You CANNOT Kill or Protect someone who is not in the same location as you.

4. There will be No Special Roles. Everyone will have the same abilities as detailed below. There IS a Special Item, though. A player will randomly receive a Two Rivers Longbow, allowing them to shoot anyone at any location. This Item is 1x use for each player, and will be classified as a Hard Kill. The Longbow will randomly go to a new player each Day, and cannot be held by the same person twice.

5. You may forge alliances if you wish, but the rules say there can only be one winner - so expect betrayal.

6. There will be no Day Kills, except at Dawn (see #12) or other random Days. You will however choose your Location each Day by PM (see #3). Night Actions will occur simultaneously.

7. You can edit all you like. This is NOT Mafia.

8. If you want to send a PM to another player, MSN, Skype, telephone or set up a QT to build alliances and plot, then feel free. It is highly recommended you utilize the PM system on Dragonmount so you can include the Mods (we need our laughs). You can contact who you like because at the end of Day the rules say only one person will win.

9. There will generally be no secrets in this game, both the Dead and those who killed them will be revealed, unless you use a secret kill and it is successful.

10. Everyone has the same Choice of Night Actions which MUST be submitted via your official Night Action PM:

A. Kill
B. Protect Self
C. Protect Another
D. 1 Shot Hard Kill
E. 1 Shot Hard Protect
F. 2 Shot Secret Kill

*Please be aware that multiple Kills on the same Player will be classed as a Hard Kill unless there is a Hard Protect in place or an equal amount of normal Protects are in place. Hard Protect stops everything - both Hard Kills and Multiple Kills.

11. There will be NO posting after death. Not even a Bah post. Dead is dead.

12. DAWN: In your PM, when you get your Character, reply with 1 of 2 Actions: Kill or Protect. On thread, post the Location you will travel to. This should be in your first post. 

13. I am Ed, thy Mod God, and Ithi is my CoMod, thy Mod Goddess. Obey all. And include us in your PMs for the lawlz. 

A Blue Star hmmmmm. How fortunate.

I second that thought, Len! *Journeys to the Dome*

That might not be so fortunate. Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer. You do need to be in the same Location to Kill someone after all muahahahahaha!

1sm130ebil.gif

Oh and welcome everyone to the Game. Happy Hunger Games! May the Taint be ever in your favour.

A Blue Star hmmmmm. How fortunate.

I second that thought, Len! *Journeys to the Dome*

That might not be so fortunate. Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer. You do need to be in the same Location to Kill someone after all muahahahahaha!

1sm130ebil.gif

Oh and welcome everyone to the Game. Happy Hunger Games! May the Taint be ever in your favour.

:O

I am shocked you would even suggest that Ithi. I only kill dirt shadow spawn.

Also I predict these 3 locations becoming bastions for alliances. Just sayin. 

TREASURE ROOM THIS BIZZLE

He looked around, sizing up the competition and wondering at the depth of their mettle. Sensing no immediate danger, he checked the map, settling on the treasure room. Sure, it was a trap, but whenever the hunter came to collect the prize, Berf would be waiting...

Archived