DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the band blank!!!

Welcome blank!

*hands over a few Flaming Shots*

Like Dav already said, poke around a bit until you can see the Campfires board then come visit me and the Archers on the Range! There'll be more shots like that one waiting for you :wink:

Pfft don't trust those archers! They do shady things in the forest! Besides Guiny is awesome!

Sounds like my kind of people  :tongue:

Haha, jokes aside - I shall accept any form of alcohol thank you good sirs!

Can't wait til I get access and explore  :happy:

Yay!!!  Welcome to the Band blank!!!  *huggles*  I've sent in your usergroup request to get you all set up so you should be good to go soon! 

*hands over some special XO brew*  I haven't taken that out in years, should be good and ready now.  *winks*

Welcome blank!

Don't mind dice, he's just a sarm! :p

Definitely check out the Infantry, Guiny in one hand sword in the other is what we're about. None of this prancing around or hiding in trees business!

*slides blank a guiny*

Word to the wise- don't spill any drink in the band. You'll regret it.

Blank!!!!!!!!!  Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!!!!!!

Just a Sarm, Starry? He's just jealous Blank. Don't believe him for a second. Even about the Archers. He would give anything to hide in some trees.   ;p

I'm LG of the Cavalry, as Dice said, the BEST OF ALL REGIMENTS EVER TO EXIST!!!!! Partially because we get horses, partially because we can become knights, mostly because we have the best drinks!!  *hands the new recruit a Bandy or seven*

So glad you joined the Band, you'll love it here!!! Have fun poking around!

Blank!!!!! Welcome to the Band!

Now there are 3 of us RR's to cause trouble for the higher ups. :D

From history, I don't think that's how it works. I think the higher ups cause more trouble for the RA's than anyone else! :p

Blank!!!!! Welcome to the Band!

Now there are 3 of us RR's to cause trouble for the higher ups. :D

From history, I don't think that's how it works. I think the higher ups cause more trouble for the RA's than anyone else! :p

*grins evilly*

Archived