DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blatant OMGUS because I found out he was mafia. :smile:

No, you bandwagoned on what Ithi, Turin, and Dap were saying (which I don't think is an accurate case anyways) but even if it was a case, you didn't find anything out.  Nice try to continue saying almost nothing though, maybe you're scared that you're finally being caught on hiding.

Oooooeeeeeee oooooeeeeeee ooooooooooh!

Waaah waaah waaaaah

quickdraw.jpg

But who is good, who is bad and who is ugly?

I am still urging caution with regards to voting. We have 56 hours and if we get it wrong they will be on us super fast. I think at least two of those who have voted so far are Mafia, possibly more ... the votes go on and there are no quick successions of votes afterwards. This is to make us feel safe and secure and start to think that the people being voted so far must be Mafia, or they would have been pushed morer / hammered (depending on how many Mafia are left)

It is likely that they will have spread their votes between Town and Mafia, so as not to appear suspicious however.

All I can say is go with your best choice. There should be NO voting for consolidation today. No voting for the biggest Train. Vote for who you truly think is Mafia and good luck.

:shudders:

I think is probably best to let Darthe know things like that - especially if you are dead and not allowed to post in the Game.

Ok - I would like some questions answered please.

Eddie ... Dap and Rand being Mafia. Can you tell us if this is just your opinion or if you have actually viewed them as such?

Cloud ... Have you been self protecting during the game?

Rand ... Why were you ONLY concerned about being shot at by Chuckles?

More questions ... although I really should be listening to this D10 :unsure:

BG ... Did your comment about Eddie signify that you thought Eddie had special information?

Talya ... Do you believe that Dap Jailkept (is that a real word?) you and do you believe Rand's claim about what happened last Night?

Ok. Thank you for your answers.

More questions:

Leyrann ... If you had seen Mish's List of Reasoning, do you think that you - as a member of the Town - should have watched me?

Mish ... If you looked over your List of Reasoning again now, would you still think that Ley would be most likely to Watch me?

More questions ... although I really should be listening to this D10 :unsure:

BG ... Did your comment about Eddie signify that you thought Eddie had special information?

Talya ... Do you believe that Dap Jailkept (is that a real word?) you and do you believe Rand's claim about what happened last Night?

Dap could have I wouldn't know, I'm vanilla so it wouldn't have stopped me doing anything, because I had nothing to do. If Dap did jailkeep me last night, then that might be the reason for no mafia kill. Or there maybe be another reason we are not seeing. 

I too would like to hear from Cloud on who he protected all this time. 

As for Ed, he needs to play more and actually say something that is worth something, I don't think I have seen anything from him that is half way a decent look at someone, or reason or anything else. 

As for the roles: At the moment I do believe Ley for the most part, because with just a 2 x cop there should be another informative role, and that fits. I do think it is a hard role to play, a tracker is better you seem to get more information. As for the protective roles, seemed a bit over the top, although we did have a Vig, unusual to have two protective roles AND a 1 shot BPV. now Rand says he is a 1 shot mirror. Was it just me that was disappointed with this result. I have only seen this role given to Mafia as well, which makes me suspicious. If all these roles are true then it seems like the town are doing pretty well on the role front, so what would the mafia have to counter it. We haven 't seen anything that stands out, not mis direction, not much at all, in fact there has been a lack of kills. 

I was going to say a lot about the protective roles, but I want to hear from Cloud and who he has protected. 

This is just a thought: but if Rand shouts to all that he has this role that could be potentially brilliant for the town (not exact words -but you get my drift) and at the same time people (Ithi and others) are pushing for Chuckles to go for Rand. Well, if Rand is mafia and a mirror, they hope that Chuckles will go for Rand and because of all his sprouting cloud protects him so that he survives the kill. Now for the kill from the mafia.

Option 1: Rand is the mirror and the mafia try to kill me who Dap is jailkeeping. Rand said that I had been thought highly suspicious so there is no way mafia would kill me, really, I've never been close to a lynch let alone had many votes on me, so here he is lying. 

Option 2: Rand isn't a mirror at all and with cloud protecting him, the mafia killed chuckles. This could have been helped to frame me, by Dap saying he had jailkept me last night. It is then Rand who swans in and points fingers at me. A nice set up. 

I thought I had lost this post, but I have just realised that Chrome autosaves my content...and it got it all back YES! i thought I was going to have to write this all again. 

I would like Cloud to tell us who he protected. 

And I don't like it on a mobile, it doesn't always work for me, and my typing is twice as bad on a phone and about 50 times as long.

Thank you Cloud, I can't see the mafia going for Cloud two nights in a row (there were no night kills night 1 and 2). So there had to be something else going on, which seems to suggest that there is another protection role. It would also suggest that the mafia don't have a roleblocker.

@Talya: In Option 2 from your previous post you mentioned the possibility of me protecting Rand last night, and him now fake claiming a mirror role. Don't you think I would have noticed him still being alive after I protected him, and lying about how he survived Chuckles vig shot?

? I don't believe that he is lying about his role at all. Like I said, I was replying to the second option of talyas case where she mentioned that rand isn't a mirror at all aka fake claiming and how with him still being alive I must have protected him.

@Talya: In Option 2 from your previous post you mentioned the possibility of me protecting Rand last night, and him now fake claiming a mirror role. Don't you think I would have noticed him still being alive after I protected him, and lying about how he survived Chuckles vig shot?

I'm sorry. Perhaps poor wording on my part. Explain how you would have been able to 'notice' he was alive because of your protection and how that would mean he was lying about how he survived.

Archived