DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

How do you know nothing happened to Ithi? She hasn't spoken yet.

She hasn't died. And even though there might've been some other action, it's not likely, as she's claimed Vanilla.

Yeah... but.... you said nothing happened. Not she didn't die. Maybe nothing did happen, but there's literally no way you could know that as two unconnected town. Watcher's can be mafia. Heck, I don't see why a visitor couldn't be mafia either, but there's no way you could know nothing happened. I think you jumped the gun.

Can you think of ANYTHING but a kill or protect on a Vanilla town? Because I can't... (well, and of course watchers trying to find mafia and such stuff...)

Silencer, bus driver, vote controller, framer, heck, maybe somebody else has x-shot cop abilities too. That's just a few off the top of my head, I'm sure there's more.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah ... Leyrann said he was nearly 100% sure I was Mafia.

Still makes no sense for him to watch me and then say he did it just in case I was Town.

Talya and BG - why did you vote for me yesterday? Did you not think it would have been better to achieve a Lynch?

It would have only taken 2 votes for a Dap Lynch

Perhaps Ley and Mish just made the worst play in the history of Town - or they were trying a Mafia plot.

I'm not comfortable with Talya and BG either. They both defend me whilst nudging at me.

And Player is still there nigling me.

Maybe the Mafia Team are hiding in plain sight and being all helpful and reasonable. Dap, BG and Talya lol

I know Ley's a watcher. I also know that I don't know your alignement Ithi, so I figured even if you guys are on opposing teams, no matter who's who, it would be logical for him to watch you. If he's town, he'd watch you on the chance you're town and had attracted the NK, like he said it would incriminate him, Rand and me. If he's town and you're mafia, still makes sense to watch you, in case you have some sort of self-targeting role or another mafia has a role they used on you. If he's mafia he would watch you to check if you had any self-targeting actions. Either way my gut thought visiting you would give me a higher chance of being seen by Ley, since you were the one he was pushing on yesterday so I figured he'd watch you, even though the odds of something happening to you were small.

How do you know nothing happened to Ithi? She hasn't spoken yet.

She hasn't died. And even though there might've been some other action, it's not likely, as she's claimed Vanilla.

Yeah... but.... you said nothing happened. Not she didn't die. Maybe nothing did happen, but there's literally no way you could know that as two unconnected town. Watcher's can be mafia. Heck, I don't see why a visitor couldn't be mafia either, but there's no way you could know nothing happened. I think you jumped the gun.

Can you think of ANYTHING but a kill or protect on a Vanilla town? Because I can't... (well, and of course watchers trying to find mafia and such stuff...)

Silencer, bus driver, vote controller, framer, heck, maybe somebody else has x-shot cop abilities too. That's just a few off the top of my head, I'm sure there's more.

Well I haven't been silenced clearly. My vote is my own as yet. The other things I wouldn't be aware of.

I know Ley's a watcher. I also know that I don't know your alignement Ithi, so I figured even if you guys are on opposing teams, no matter who's who, it would be logical for him to watch you. If he's town, he'd watch you on the chance you're town and had attracted the NK, like he said it would incriminate him, Rand and me. If he's town and you're mafia, still makes sense to watch you, in case you have some sort of self-targeting role or another mafia has a role they used on you. If he's mafia he would watch you to check if you had any self-targeting actions. Either way my gut thought visiting you would give me a higher chance of being seen by Ley, since you were the one he was pushing on yesterday so I figured he'd watch you, even though the odds of something happening to you were small.

But there was no indication at all from him yesterday that he had the slightest thought that I was Town. Unless you have something to show me that makes you think he did.

The only thing he said about me was that I was scummy scummy scum. I was DEAD and that he was almost 100% sure I was Mafia.

What made you think that he thought I actually might be Town?

Ah ... Leyrann said he was nearly 100% sure I was Mafia.

Still makes no sense for him to watch me and then say he did it just in case I was Town.

Talya and BG - why did you vote for me yesterday? Did you not think it would have been better to achieve a Lynch?

It would have only taken 2 votes for a Dap Lynch

Perhaps Ley and Mish just made the worst play in the history of Town - or they were trying a Mafia plot.

I'm not comfortable with Talya and BG either. They both defend me whilst nudging at me.

And Player is still there nigling me.

Maybe the Mafia Team are hiding in plain sight and being all helpful and reasonable. Dap, BG and Talya lol

Because I thought and still think you could be mafia and if you were town you were vanilla and it would have given us time to look at the others, I didn't like the choice of voting for the others, and with all the bickering I was fed to have to read through it all. I actually thought that people would jump on the others and get a lynch. i was surprised when they voted for you. At the end of the day you would make a pretty good lynch not just because I suspect mafia but the information would be great. At present I would like to hear more from others before I decide. 

I haven't defended you at all (if you mean the RL - I was defending you as being town, but I didn't like illness being used as a reason for going for someone). 

If Mish is telling the truth with her role, it means that so is Ley. Ley however doesn't prove Mish is town. If Mish is town there is no way that Ley would know who she was visiting unless he was watching Ithi. 

But there was no indication at all from him yesterday that he had the slightest thought that I was Town. Unless you have something to show me that makes you think he did.

The only thing he said about me was that I was scummy scummy scum. I was DEAD and that he was almost 100% sure I was Mafia.

What made you think that he thought I actually might be Town?

Ley didn't give indication that he thought you were town. I've thought of all the options, on everyone in the game to see who it would be most likely he'd view, regardless of his alignement. I landed on you because of everything I listed above; it would make sense to view you regardless of his or yours alignement. The one thing it does prove though is that you two are not mafia together.

Here's an idea. Rand is Mafia and had a 1xblock. Mafia needed him to not be Lynched so they could kill Chuckles.

I'd really like Mish to provide some evidence on where she got the idea that Ley thought I might be Town and so would watch me incase I got Killed.

Especially as Ley is voting me now and still thinks I'm Mafia.

Their play just doesn't add up.

They could both also be Mafia and making the whole thing up. Why would you not mention that option @ Talya.

Rand was at L-2. There were 3 confirmed Town on his Train. I am Town which makes 4 - Why wasn't he Hammered?

Because it's already been said.

No valid options should be left out when people may only read what you say and accept it. It makes it sound like that you only believe in the options you present.

Do you think they could both be Mafia?

And why do you think that Rand didn't get hammered if there were sufficient Mafia about to do so?

@Ithi - To me it seemed Leyrann had made some glaring mistakes yesterday that served as base evidence he was mafia. Today as well, I might add. Rand defended him quite openly and sometimes confusingly but I didn't see it as straightforward scummy as Ley's mistakes. You on also seemed to be quite sporatic in your voting pattern until the end when you wouldn't budge off of Rand. Basically, Talya made some great points that I agreed with and saw you as a better option than Dap or Rand at that point. It seemed to me that Leyrann was attaching himself to Rand closely because Rand was defending him. Out of the two, I thought Leyrann more likely the mafia, not Rand, and that maybe you and Ley were actually teammates putting some distance between yourselves.

I don't trust Ley at all and this thing with her watching you and bringing up results early before you even showed up has me thinking I might have been right yesterday about Leyrann anyway. He's pushing harder than I'd expect now for distancing from you though.

In retrospect, the random was really bad. We are all in that boat though. Even you, Turin, and Arez were all vocal advocates of the random if not Rand. Rand has a power role of some kind and I would have preferred lynching a claimed vanilla first.

They could be, as far as I'm concerned you all are, because I don't have it written in front of me from Darthe who everyone is. 

At the moment, as yesterday I'm thinking they are telling the truth. The other reason I mentioned it was because if need be we can test Ley by lynching Mish, however it wouldn't work the other way round. 

I have no idea how many mafia was about, or if they weren't already on that vote, or if there weren't voting somewhere else, so bit of a stupid question.

I do wonder however about BG, I had a little suspicion of dice, and since he's been on I didn't see anything else, until he quite happily jumped on voting for you after I did. That's the only one that stands out at the moment.

Ithi I already answered you on both questions. No, you are not gonna get any other answer out of me by asking over and over again about Dap. Most of yesterday afternoon is a blur for me so I can't tell you anything else than what I have done.

Also if Mish flips Town - as inlikely as I may believe - it only confirms that Ley is a Watcher.

It doesn't confirm his alignment.

Watchers can be both Town or Mafia.

Also @ BG - how are you sure that Rand had a Power Role. Why didn't you think he might be making it up last minute as Mafia to save himself from a Lynch. I believe that happens - don't you? Especially as his claim was so vague. Why did you believe it? His was the largest Train. Why would you prefer a Vanilla Town to die rather than someone who would be scrambling to avoid a Lynch and didn't even have a half decent claim.

And who hasn't appeared with the promised goods today so far?

I know they can (thought never seen it used as mafia) but looking at what roles that have come out in the game I would be very surprised if watcher wasn't town, especially after a 2 x shot cop. (that's a mouthful when said fast).

Things that don't add up.

Ok. Maybe Chuckles wasn't blocked and killed because the Jailor idea needed to be seen to be a possibility. If he's alive then Dap must be a Jailor and there couldn't possibly be a Blocker.

But then Chuckles needed to be Killed - so they had to Block him. So that would make Dap the Mafia Blocker.

Mish can't remember why she voted for Dap - but can somehow figure out that Ley - who claims Watcher - would Watch me for some reason. Despite him being very convinced I am Mafia and thus not likely to have any Killing or Protecting actions on me. And he says he did it in case I was Town.

BG is a little too convinced that Rand has a Power Role when all we got was a last minute non specific thing given us to stop him being Lynched. And he has openly said a Vanilla Town would be a better death than this.

I have too many people that I think could be Mafia.

Ley & Mish

BG

Dap?

I would like to know who Dap Jailed last night.

Pieces:

1. Lolguy - Town Night Vigilante Killed Night 4.

2. Ruairidh Misheru 2.0

3. Ed2funy

4. Ithillian

5. Arez Al'Loke - Town Mason Random Killed Day 4.

6. Misheru Sedai - Town Vanilla Lynched Day 1.

7. Talya

8. Mawthrex - Mafia 1x Gladiator Killed Night 2.

9. Turin Turambar - Town Mason Random Killed Day 4.

10. Lenlo - Town Vanilla Lynched Day 3.

11. Nolder - Town 1x BPV Lynched Day 2.

12. Leyrann

13. Dicetosser Bgrishinko

14. RandA lThor

15. ReleaseTheEvil - Town 2x Cop Killed Night 3.

16. John Snow Hally - Town Vanilla Killed Night 3.

17._Cloud

18. dapianoplayer

Also there are only 9 people alive now. That means is only 5 to Lynch.

If there are 3 Mafia left then only needs 2 Town on someone for a Lynch to go through. We need to be more careful.

Archived