DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mafia have a blocker it seems. They could Block Chuckles action and kill him.

Jailor wouldn't do that because it would have stopped the kill aswell. Dap said his Jailing would protect against one kill and it is very unlikely that Chuckles decided to kill himself.

Unless they have a busdriver and they swapped Chuckles with Rand so he did kill himself. But if they did that they would have used their own Kill on someone else.

So I think Blocker makes most sense - apart from Cloud is still alive.

@Ley - Watching me makes no sense if you think I'm Mafia. What did you expect to see?

Why didn't you watch Chuckles when it was very likely he was going to get Killed last Night? Or if he didn't get Killed you would have probably seen the Killer and Protector.

Proper questions. Need answers please.

@Mish. Why did you hope that Ley would Watch me when again was more likely that he would Watch to see who was probably going to attempt to kill/protect Chuckles?

What did Leyrann hope to see by Watching me? If I was Mafia, who would possibly visit me? Surely he would be expecting me to go out and visit other people?

A Blocker doesn't make much sense to me, because like you said, I would have been long dead if they did have one. I like your questions though, because if Ley and Mish were indeed convinced that you were mafia, they wouldn't have visited you.

The mafia have a blocker it seems. They could Block Chuckles action and kill him.

Jailor wouldn't do that because it would have stopped the kill aswell. Dap said his Jailing would protect against one kill and it is very unlikely that Chuckles decided to kill himself.

Unless they have a busdriver and they swapped Chuckles with Rand so he did kill himself. But if they did that they would have used their own Kill on someone else.

So I think Blocker makes most sense - apart from Cloud is still alive.

@Ley - Watching me makes no sense if you think I'm Mafia. What did you expect to see?

Why didn't you watch Chuckles when it was very likely he was going to get Killed last Night? Or if he didn't get Killed you would have probably seen the Killer and Protector.

Proper questions. Need answers please.

@Mish. Why did you hope that Ley would Watch me when again was more likely that he would Watch to see who was probably going to attempt to kill/protect Chuckles?

What did Leyrann hope to see by Watching me? If I was Mafia, who would possibly visit me? Surely he would be expecting me to go out and visit other people?

I expect you to be mafia. However, if you are not, you would be a likely target for the mafia this night. So if you would have been town and died, I'd have found a mafia with it.

And I didn't target Chuckles because I doubted the mafia would already want him gone. After all, we all thought (mafia included, I'd say) that he was a SK, and well, if you KNOW who a SK is, as mafia, and he's shooting town all the time, why not let him live a bit longer? That was my thought, at least. Apparently the mafia didn't think like that...

Don't buddy me too much Ley; I've still got the possibility of you being mafia wather, I don't trust you completly.

Ithi I tried to think of how Ley would think. And I figured him being so paranoid of you that he would watch you. Apparantly I was right.

How do you know nothing happened to Ithi? She hasn't spoken yet.

She hasn't died. And even though there might've been some other action, it's not likely, as she's claimed Vanilla.

What's my being Vanilla got to do with whatever actions would happen to me?

I don't think there was ever the option of targetting me for a Kill as the Mafia needed to take out Chuckles.

Watching me makes no sense. Ley now saying I might be Town makes even less sense. I was 100% Mafia yesterday

Nothing happened to me @ BG

She hasn't died. And even though there might've been some other action, it's not likely, as she's claimed Vanilla.

Yeah... but.... you said nothing happened. Not she didn't die. Maybe nothing did happen, but there's literally no way you could know that as two unconnected town. Watcher's can be mafia. Heck, I don't see why a visitor couldn't be mafia either, but there's no way you could know nothing happened. I think you jumped the gun.

Mish. You and Ley are getting your Roles messed up.

Watcher sees who come to visit a person. If he was paranoid of me - why would he watch me. Who did he expect to see visit if he thought I was Mafia?

If he was a Tracker then visiting me would make sense, but that is not what he has claimed.

You and him both saying this was likely is just ... Well silly really.

Especially as you now move to distance yourself from him now that you have realised the mistake.

I have to say I'm surprised the mafia went for Chuckles, unless they were worried about him killing one of them. 

As for Ley watching ithi, wouldn't have been my choice neither. Mafia rarely go for people that could be lynch worthy the next day unless they feel they are a threat. If Ithi is town, then she has been helping the mafia with who she was voting. 

(a side note - I don't like people that lie about RL to get sympathy or to explain what they have done.I also don't think anyone here has done that, Ithi has been ill and it seems to go from one thing to another, so she is going to say it. I really don't think it matters her saying it she also doesn't come across as someone who would do that neither. -best to try not to think of things like that to try and say someone could be mafia). 

I would like to hear from Rand about this role, so he'd better speak up. I would also like to know who Dap jailkept last night. 

I have to admit I was quite surprised yesterday when others jumped on my Ithi vote. When I get chance I will need to look at those. (tonight, I will not do it, I've been up since 5.20am and only just got home (2030 for those that don't know my time zone :p...so a little shattered.)

At the moment I think Ithi's idea of what happened is the best one so far, there is no way Dap could have jailkept Chuckles. At present I can think of no other reason.

Ley, so you expected Ithi to be town more than mafia? Your story doesn't add up to your vote on her during the previous Day.

No, I expect her to be mafia. However, I couldn't really think of who the mafia would target, as Ithi kept asking Chuckles to target Rand, so I expected them to try to take out both Rand and me in one night (with unknowing help of Chuckles), IF Ithi was mafia. So I could, in this case, have found a mafia name, but that wouldn't have been useful as I'd have died. However, if Ithi was town, she would also be a likely target. And that's why I targeted her.

I'm still convinced she's scum though.

Vote Ithi

What's my being Vanilla got to do with whatever actions would happen to me?

I don't think there was ever the option of targetting me for a Kill as the Mafia needed to take out Chuckles.

Watching me makes no sense. Ley now saying I might be Town makes even less sense. I was 100% Mafia yesterday

Nothing happened to me @ BG

Noone would use any action but a kill or protect on a vanilla. Or that's my thought at least.

And I NEVER said I 100% thought you mafia. I ALWAYS keep all options open. You're still looking really scummy to me, but I don't say 100% now, I didn't say it yesterday, and I won't do it until I either see you targeting someone who died that same night, or until you flip mafia. If you are mafia. If you're town, I'll apologize.

Yeah... but.... you said nothing happened. Not she didn't die. Maybe nothing did happen, but there's literally no way you could know that as two unconnected town. Watcher's can be mafia. Heck, I don't see why a visitor couldn't be mafia either, but there's no way you could know nothing happened. I think you jumped the gun.

Can you think of ANYTHING but a kill or protect on a Vanilla town? Because I can't... (well, and of course watchers trying to find mafia and such stuff...)

Mish. You and Ley are getting your Roles messed up.

Watcher sees who come to visit a person. If he was paranoid of me - why would he watch me. Who did he expect to see visit if he thought I was Mafia?

If he was a Tracker then visiting me would make sense, but that is not what he has claimed.

You and him both saying this was likely is just ... Well silly really.

Especially as you now move to distance yourself from him now that you have realised the mistake.

As I already said, I think you're mafia, but if you were indeed, I couldn't do a guess on who the mafia would kill, and it would be a shot in the dark and hoping I'd find the one the mafia targeted. However, if you were town, I thought it would be likely if mafia would target you, even if only to make me and Rand (and Mish, to a lesser degree) look mafia.

Archived